Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies

3 posters

Go down

Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies Empty Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies

Post by EveSmyth 11th April 2012, 9:24 pm

Evening girls

I am 6 days post op and have cut down on my pain killers as have real bad constipation, however, I do have really achey chest muscles and funny pains in my nipples.

My chest muscles just feel really tight and sore and boobs feel slightly numb...

Is all of this normal feelings?

I had the dreaded strap off on Tuesday and took half my skin off when the nurse took it off - OUCH!! But she said everything looked fine.

I also have the Lonsdale sports bra on - anyone think this one is good, any other suggestions?

Thanks guys, dont know what i would do without this forum Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies 48411

Eve Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies 571992
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies Empty Re: Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies

Post by COOKIE 11th April 2012, 9:42 pm

Sounds like you're doing just fine and have nothing at all to worry about Eve Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies 571992

It's good you've cut down on the pain killers now, but don't be shy of taking them at any time should you feel you need them.... sometimes just a couple of paracetamol is all that's needed to help get you drifted off to sleep at night.

Once you're off the heavier painkillers eg Tramodol/co-codamol, the constipation should start to ease up, drink plenty of fluids and of course all the fresh fruit and veg you can eat.

If you're still having problems in a couple of days and the regular shop bought laxitives dont help (I found Senna to be good) then speak to your pharmacist/GP and request something a little stronger hun.

Getting yourself up and about ill help you lots too, the movement of your bnody will help get things going along...

Happy healing sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies Empty Re: Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies

Post by EveSmyth 11th April 2012, 9:49 pm

Thanks so much Cookie, all these little pains just make you wander if they are normal Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies 869500

Ive been out and about during the day but do get to the point when I can tell the pain killers are wearing off!

Instead of taking the tylex/dyclofenac (spelling) may just move to paracetomal and brufen maybe?!

Thanks again Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies 321562
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th April 2012, 9:56 pm

Yeah, you'll be just fine taking that now, you may even feel OK just taking the paracetamol?.... You'll start to feel much better and so much more like yourself once you stop with the painkillers. xx Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 11th April 2012, 10:00 pm

Ill give it a go, thanks Cookie Tight, aching chest muscles/boobies 184153
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 12th April 2012, 6:17 am

Hey Evesmyth! I was exactly the same as you and Cookie has said everything I would say and did myself! Over time it all gets better and I am 4 weeks post op.....or exactly one calendar month!!! Tee hee!!! And my boobies feel so different to when I first had them done but they were sore, itch, achy...etc etc...its all normal! Some say ice packs or frozen peas but I couldnt bear to be cold cos that hurt!!!! Xxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down