Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why have I started hurting?

3 posters

Go down

Why have I started hurting? Empty Why have I started hurting?

Post by mrsflips 4th October 2013, 9:27 pm

Hi ladies, hope u r all well. I havnt been here a while, but over the past week my sports bra has become my best friend again day & night. My boobs especially my right one have started to really hurt all over, like a bruising feeling. I can also now feel the ripples REALLY badly and they feel horrible I knew I would feel something but not this bad.
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Why have I started hurting? Empty Re: Why have I started hurting?

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2013, 9:30 pm

Have you lost weight hun?

This would generally explain the rippling being able to be felt more all of a sudden.

The pain? Well... Your boobs are continuing to heal inside for anything up to a year hun, so is it possible you have been overdoing things a little? Have you started new excercises for the upper body? This is often the cause for sudden unknown pain and does seem to lessen and eventually settle after the help of support from your support bra lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsflips 4th October 2013, 9:39 pm

I don't feel or think I've lost weight but funny enough I did get asked today if I had?!

I've stated doing more upper body exercises but as soon as I felt I was doing too much I would stop and make sure I stretched correctly. X
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2013, 9:46 pm

Lol... Maybe get weighed and check babe. If you have lost weight this would explain you being able to feel the rippling a lot more.

In saying that babe... As long as you're still only able to 'feel' it and not 'see' it, it wouldn't be something I'd be concerned about.

The starting of more upper body excercise does seem to explain the aching doesn't it hun. Maybe just come down a little and not do too much and build yourself up slowly.

When your boobs are aching live that hun its generally a warning that we're doing to much and its your body's way of telling you to stop hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 5th October 2013, 6:33 am

I think its normal to having painful phases, especially if you start doing something that you haven't been able to do since before your BA. Also upper body exercises are definitely going to make you ache generally if you haven't done them for 5 months.

Give yourself a few days off exercising and see if the pain eases off x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down