Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 yr after op and boobs started hurting ?

5 posters

Go down

1 yr after op and boobs started hurting ? Empty 1 yr after op and boobs started hurting ?

Post by Zoie25 12th November 2013, 3:00 pm

Hi everyone

Has anyone had this after a year , my boobs hurt and feel like nerve endings reconnecting again ? They ache actually !!! No redness or shape change , they both hurt so don't think it can be infection ??

Any advice would be great xx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

1 yr after op and boobs started hurting ? Empty Re: 1 yr after op and boobs started hurting ?

Post by jenniferrf1 12th November 2013, 3:38 pm

Im sure someone will be along soon further down the line but I didn't want to read without commenting!

Im only two months post op but have seen that it can take up to two years to heal internally and until then its normal to feel random aches and pains... Maybe around the time of your period, if you've over done it say at the gym or heavy lifting or even just because your starting to heal in certain areas and the feeling is coming back..although some nerves have already healed, you wont be fully healed and it can be something as small as this so I wouldn't worry too much... :) maybe just wear a sports bra for a few days again esp to bed?
hope you feel better soon xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

1 yr after op and boobs started hurting ? Empty Re: 1 yr after op and boobs started hurting ?

Post by misf1 12th November 2013, 7:12 pm

I found I still had the occasional shooting pain at a year post op, which is normal. At that time of the month they were more achy. The things I can think of is, could you be pregnant? Is your bra giving your boobs enough support? 
You should still be covered for after care so if you are concerned then don't be afraid to go for a check up with the surgeon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 12th November 2013, 8:05 pm

This is normal, best thing to do is to go back into your sports bra 24/7 for a few days, this solves it in most cases x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th November 2013, 12:04 pm

Princess_x wrote:This is normal, best thing to do is to go back into your sports bra 24/7 for a few days, this solves it in most cases x
This is what I do too if I find my boobs ache hun. Its generally caused by the reasons misf1 stated and nothing to worry about at all, but the support from a good quality support bra to keep them nice and stable for a few days normally does sort it out.

If you're still in pain and worried, as again our lovely misf1 said, do go back and see your surgeon for advise... If only for some reassurance. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down