Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

squeezed far too hard now really hurting.

4 posters

Go down

squeezed far too hard now really hurting. Empty squeezed far too hard now really hurting.

Post by vicki 23rd February 2011, 9:00 pm

hi girls

i havent been round for a long while. i have a question. last night my 'boyfriend' squeezed my left one SO hard i screamed in pain. i had a full uplift as well just over 5 months ago now and it was hurting all last night and still is today and feels hot. the left one has been more painful anyway really. i could have killed him. i am not sure what to do. i am a bit embarrased to ring the hospital to be honest. there is no swelling i am just worried that its done something inside as its gone all hot. not really to the touch, it just feels like its burning inside, kind of like the feeling you get after surgery.

vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

squeezed far too hard now really hurting. Empty Re: squeezed far too hard now really hurting.

Post by misf1 23rd February 2011, 9:12 pm

Aw hun, I'm sure it's done no damage to your implant but it's strange that it hurt that much after all this time, however it may just be because it's taking you a little longer to heal. Give it a day or two with some pain killers (ibruprofaen is good as they are anti inflamatory) and if it does not improve I would go and see your PS. As for your boyf, I hope he got a slap lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

squeezed far too hard now really hurting. Empty Re: squeezed far too hard now really hurting.

Post by yettiricey 25th February 2011, 11:05 am

Hiya

I'm sure even if you hadn't had a BA and was squeezed too hard then it may have still hurt, but worth seeing how it goes in a couple of days then getting some advise (don't be embarrassed hun think of all those men who had to go to hospital and have gerbals removed Hysterical )...often wondered if that was ever true though to be honest.

xxxx

Maybe you should give him a right good ol squeeze in his private area so he can spend some time sympathising with you wtf
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by mumoftwo26 25th February 2011, 12:48 pm

Ouch! Sounds painful (even though I have no idea) and I know that if I were you I would be worrying too. Like the others have said, give it a little bit and if it is still bothering you then don't hesitate to call. You don't have to say exactly how it happened if you're a bit embarrassed. Just say it got squeezed!?!

Hope you feel better soon!

x
mumoftwo26
mumoftwo26
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down