Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long do unders take to stop hurting

5 posters

Go down

how long do unders take to stop hurting Empty how long do unders take to stop hurting

Post by sassylady 11th February 2011, 2:35 pm

Hi all

had my ba almost two weeks ago and had 410 under the muscle
i know its early days yet but just wondering how long before they stop being so sore,especially around the incision area

i have just had another check up and all is well and no infection there. dont have stitches, just that dissolving glue stuff but have had dressings removed and can now shower.

still sleeping proped up as lying flat makes them really sore and hard the next morning.
But they do still feel quite sore so wondering how long before this goes. still taking ibuprofen 3 times a day and paracetamol 3 - 4 times a day.

had a bit of problem with pain and swelling in left arm after op due to bit of nerve damage but that is almost gone

any help would be much appreciated

cheers girls xxx wavey
sassylady
sassylady
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

how long do unders take to stop hurting Empty Re: how long do unders take to stop hurting

Post by janeybird 11th February 2011, 3:07 pm

I slept propped up for ages afterwards like 6-8 weeks but the last few were more fear than actual pain he he

My first week back at work (week 3 post op) they were REALLY sore but better after that cos i was on my hen do by week 4

hope this helps x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

how long do unders take to stop hurting Empty Re: how long do unders take to stop hurting

Post by sassylady 11th February 2011, 5:26 pm

thanks for that

gives me an idea on what to expect lol xxx
sassylady
sassylady
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 11th February 2011, 5:47 pm

Hi Sassylady, i had 460 unders and am 8 weeks on monday, after 6 weeks i started to lie flat, around the 7 week mark i could lay on my side, (god that felt weird, lol). my right one still is giving me pain, if i reach too far, overstretch. it does get easier, just take it steady and listen to what your body is telling you. take care x
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th February 2011, 6:01 pm

Hi hunnie, I was amongst the very lucky ones, and although I had a bit of soreness to start off with, I didn't feel the need for any painkillers after the first night (when I took a couple more as a precautionary measure than anything else). I was sleeping with just one pillow within about 4 days (I get back pain if I sleep elevated) and back onto my side within about 2 or 3 weeks.
They do still feel a bit harder when I first get up. but that seems to disappear fairly soon afterwards - certainly by the time I have washed and done my hair and then started the massage.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 11th February 2011, 6:08 pm

Hi hun, I didn't have unders but I know they are much worse than overs. Even with overs, at 2 weeks I was still really sore, so I expect you will be more uncomfortable than I was hunnie.
There really is no precise way of predicting how long you will be uncomfortable, but I can say, it does get better day by day, generally....
So take it easy and don't do too much too soon as you don't want to hinder your recovery babes.....
I'm sure the girls that did have overs will be along to reassure you soon. Happy healing!!! xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down