Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When does scar area stop hurting?

+3
annefinackapan
SG007
em_stevo
7 posters

Go down

When does scar area stop hurting? Empty When does scar area stop hurting?

Post by em_stevo 22nd July 2009, 4:24 pm

Ok so its been a while since my ba but the area around my scars especially towards the outside edges still feel really tender almost as tho its bruised. I mean not massively painful but if i touch them its uncomfortable.
Just wondered if this is normal or should they have settled by now, also how long did it take till yours were back to normal?
Thanks in advance lovelies!! xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

When does scar area stop hurting? Empty Re: When does scar area stop hurting?

Post by SG007 22nd July 2009, 4:48 pm

Hi, do you have any mondors cords, when you lift ur arms up you may see lines/enlarged veins? I wandered why my boobs ached/hurt in that area and then I noticed I had Mondors Cords :dunno: x
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 22nd July 2009, 5:28 pm

Nah SG i did have a look for them but there is nothing. Maybe my bra has just been rubbing them or something, they just feel tender, although they used to feel quite numb before so maybe its the nerves growing back or somethin?? hmmm the joys of boob jobs eh?? lol
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 22nd July 2009, 6:14 pm

Lol I know....I often wander what blokes would be like if they fancied a boob job, can u imagine man flu x 1000 Screwy

x
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 22nd July 2009, 6:30 pm

SG007 wrote:Lol I know....I often wander what blokes would be like if they fancied a boob job, can u imagine man flu x 1000 Screwy

x

Hysterical So true!!

Sounds like it could well be your nerves getting back to normal if that area was very numb before.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd July 2009, 6:36 pm

Maybe its the scar tissue under the scars aching a bit? The incisions should be mostly healed by now Em, you could call up your ps to query it x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 22nd July 2009, 6:52 pm

Yeah i might ring nads, its not painful just more achey, like if i press it it feels like a bruise, hmmmmm, xx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 22nd July 2009, 7:04 pm

SG007 wrote:Hi, do you have any mondors cords, when you lift ur arms up you may see lines/enlarged veins? I wandered why my boobs ached/hurt in that area and then I noticed I had Mondors Cords :dunno: x

Hi!!!!

God I wondered what that was???!! I have this under my left boob - looks like an enlarged vein coming from the middle of the scar down towards my ribs - sore to touch but its kind of away from the rest of my body, you can kind of hold it - wierd like a rod under my skin - what is this pleeeeeeaaaaase???????
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd July 2009, 7:06 pm

SG007 wrote:Lol I know....I often wander what blokes would be like if they fancied a boob job, can u imagine man flu x 1000 Screwy

x

What a terrible scene that would be...please NO Hysterical Hysterical

Ems!! Could be scar tissue been rubbed with bras...I would have thought it should have eased by now....maybe give the underwires a rest for a bit and see if it helps, also a bit of massage. Could ring P.S. just to ease your mind.

Hope you feel better soon Give You xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd July 2009, 7:09 pm

Tonic28 wrote:
SG007 wrote:Hi, do you have any mondors cords, when you lift ur arms up you may see lines/enlarged veins? I wandered why my boobs ached/hurt in that area and then I noticed I had Mondors Cords :dunno: x

Hi!!!!

God I wondered what that was???!! I have this under my left boob - looks like an enlarged vein coming from the middle of the scar down towards my ribs - sore to touch but its kind of away from the rest of my body, you can kind of hold it - wierd like a rod under my skin - what is this pleeeeeeaaaaase???????

AW!! Hug Tonic dont worry....it is harmless...just looks strange.....a little massage should help...very common!!

Think Nads is needed to explain a bit better than me.....she always gets it just right, no need for Google she is a star Give You xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd July 2009, 7:26 pm

Hehe thanks Mia, SG007 put it perfectly, just enlarged veins, I never experienced this myself though x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 22nd July 2009, 7:29 pm

Yep thats Mondors Cords.... basically inflamed veins, I had it for ages. It feels soooooooo good when it goes, just looks a little wierd lol

x
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 22nd July 2009, 7:36 pm

Lol lol thanks Mia, Nads and SG007. At one point I thought something had been left inside me.....arghhh....... even got my mum to have a look also was going to get it checked in a months time when I go back to see PS xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Varicose veins in your boobies ay????? Hysterical
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd July 2009, 7:45 pm

Aw Tonic!!! Hysterical Hysterical Glad Nads and SG007 were around...there is nothing growing insside you...promise!!! Glad you are settled a bit now.....hope Mum is laughing too now!!! Ah the joys of boobs!!!

Bet all the girls reading this are examining their boobs in mirror now Cheerleader
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd July 2009, 8:39 am

em_stevo wrote:Ok so its been a while since my ba but the area around my scars especially towards the outside edges still feel really tender almost as tho its bruised. I mean not massively painful but if i touch them its uncomfortable.
Just wondered if this is normal or should they have settled by now, also how long did it take till yours were back to normal?
Thanks in advance lovelies!! xxxx

Hey lovely girl,

I suspect is probably your bra strap or the underwire that's rubbing on the scar area and making it sore. If you get sharp pains around that area it could be the nerves stitching back together. I'd try wearing your sports bra (or no bra) for a few days and seeing if the pain subsides. If not, you can then contact your PS about it.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down