Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel like implants are being squeezed??

5 posters

Go down

Feel like implants are being squeezed??  Empty Feel like implants are being squeezed??

Post by lau1982 2nd October 2012, 12:05 pm

Hi ladies,
I'm 2 weeks post op and yesterday and today my boobs feeling tingly all over and very very tight/ restrictive in my chest like they are being squashed/squeezed. They feel harder then they have previously. Is this normal or should I be calling up the clinic to get checked out? I'm starting to panic that something is wrong shrug Xxx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Feel like implants are being squeezed??  Empty Re: Feel like implants are being squeezed??

Post by COOKIE 2nd October 2012, 1:11 pm

It's OK sweetness, I too had the same sensation and have answered many posts with the same also around the same stage in recovery as you are... I felt like my implant was actually bunching up inside my breast, but it's just the capsule forming around the implant which is the right way for your healing to go and nothing at all to worry about.

If you're still feeling the same sensation when you go back to see your surgeon then you could discuss it further then, or if you do feel overly concerned now, then you paid a lot of money for aftercare lovely, so do use it to see your surgeon if you feel it necessary, even if it's only to gain reassurance for yourself. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Feel like implants are being squeezed??  Empty Re: Feel like implants are being squeezed??

Post by 5stonedown 2nd October 2012, 1:21 pm

I have a similar feeling that has just started today alongside some crazy noises! My right breast in particular feels firm and tight across the top and I am 13 days post op!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 2nd October 2012, 3:30 pm

God i remember this and i also posted i even think it was cookie that made me feel better then Feel like implants are being squeezed??  571992

it feels like someone is grabbing your whole boobie..really really tight..that does get better...Feel like implants are being squeezed??  4239681551
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 3rd October 2012, 4:37 pm

phew thanks ladies :thumbs: ! was starting to panic! hee hee cant wait for the tingling and squeezing to subside - this has been the worst part for me as i never really felt much pain after the op (probably coz everything was so numb)

it would have been helpful if i had of received some kind of aftercare leaflet from transform that tells you about what to expect during the healing process etc surely they must offer something like this, and i just didnt get one? it was only because of this forum that i knew about sleeping upright as at no point during my BA journey was i informed of this - even after leaving the hospital! shocking!

xxx

lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 3rd October 2012, 4:41 pm

I also wasnt told about sleeping upright! I started another post on here about the fact that I had strange noises coming from my boobs, when I spoke to the nurse at spire she didnt have a clue as she wasnt the nurse that deals with breast surgery!! Luckily I was given reassurance on here that it was fine and today the breast nurse phoned me and confirmed its very common and normal... so why not warn me of it before it happens!! I agree that a leaflet should be given with a list of common issues following a BA!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 3rd October 2012, 4:50 pm

so its not just me then! i would be clueless if it wasnt for this site!

oh the funny noises, i had that in my left boob in the 1st week - hee hee it was so strange...only had it in 1 side though.

your avi looks fab hun - im still a bit to sore to try on clothes and bits, hopefully soon though xx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd October 2012, 4:56 pm

5stonedown wrote: so why not warn me of it before it happens!! I agree that a leaflet should be given with a list of common issues following a BA!

We have all the info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :flowers:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 3rd October 2012, 7:15 pm

Its great that we have the info here on this site... I just feel sorry for the girls that dont realise this site is here!! The clinics need to take more responsibility for informing their patients of the common issues post-op!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd October 2012, 7:23 pm

I agree. It would probably save them a lot of time in post-op appointments with women with concerns that could have been laid to rest too had they been informed upon or before discharge from the hospital.

We should put Breast Buddies info in all the clinics! yipee Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 3rd October 2012, 7:54 pm

I had the exact same thing yesterday and I thought I had capsular contracture (or however you spell it) Feel like implants are being squeezed??  751387 I freaked out and started googling everything!
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down