Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STILL different sizes!

+26
sharonmcc1979
kdeee
MrsCheese
LuciaH
Bigbusty
Sahara1981
MissCET
louise28
misskaren
Gleaming
red
RexieP
mrsball
charliee151
nikkinoo
mirren001
Natty29
Sassysazzle
Lottie835
tinkerbell24
Princess_x
jenniferrf1
Mrs_B_24
Lisa34
COOKIE
letfreedomsing
30 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

STILL different sizes! - Page 4 Empty Re: STILL different sizes!

Post by letfreedomsing 18th January 2014, 1:19 pm

also, mr ragbir measured my left breast 2cm lower than my right, whereas mr traynor said they were even! and mr ragbir says they are more than half a cup size different, and my left one is broader. I HATE THEM!
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th January 2014, 1:20 am

Mr Ragbir is a BAPRAS surgein and I'm so glad you got your second opinion hun, but also that you got to see the difference in time and care given to a patient in a consultation compared with a large clinic. 

I've experienced both also and it really is a totally different experience and these surgeons along with BAAPS are totally  worth their weight in gold. Just to add their are some very surgeons in the large clinics but they work for a large clinic and their hands are often tied in so many situations such as time of consultation to name only one. 

If I were you letfreedomsing, I'd hold my cards to my chest and only show your hand if you need to. 

Meaning... Discuss what your concerns are to Mr Traynor and see what he has to say for himself first, giving him the opportunity to make things right under his own steam. If you get nothing from him, then you can even suggest the possibility of a smaller implant in the larger breast and see what's said then?

If you still get nothing from him and find yourself being talked down or out of any further revision that's when I'd show my hand sweetheart and explain that you had already sought a second opinion and tell all! Tell him about the 2cm difference in breasts that was never discussed pre-op and what was suggested. 

Hopefully you won't need to show your hand babe. But you have it right there if need be. 

Please let us know how things go babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th January 2014, 12:52 pm

when I had problems I had it in my head I was going to have a long fight with my surgeon to have the problems corrected so i done what you done and got a second opinion so that I had it there if i needed, which I didnt I had not one prob trying to get a reop with my surgeon and infact he sorted out 3 problems but I know that sometimes larger clinics sort one problem one time

Im chuft that you now have what you wanted to hear and that is that this can be sorted!! i think that the way your going to get it sorted is the way that Iw ould go about it too!!

good luck and let us know what happens xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 20th January 2014, 1:10 am

Hiya,
I'm glad you have had a positive second opinion and have been given different options to resolve your problems! Hopefully your surgeon will agree that something can now be done and agree to your re op. Armed with your 2nd opinion information you now know that what you have at present is not the best result you could possibly achieve contrary to what your surgeon has said, so surely he can't argue with this.
Best wishes & I hope everything goes well XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 20th January 2014, 9:36 pm

so glad you got a 2nd opinion chick as i defo think you needed this for your own peace of mind.

it is so frustrating that there are surgeons just not taking the time they need to initially so you dont have to go through this all again.

it definately makes you want all these surgeons more regulated as its such a huge op to go through.

big hugs and let us know how you get on when you got back to MYA
xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 27th January 2014, 3:09 pm

okaaay guys so deep breaths, my appointment is in just under 2 hours time, i'm so so nervous. I already feel pretty upset today because of my ex boyfriend randomly starting to use twitter, I still followed him from a while ago and there are pictures of him and his girlfriend all happy and bla bla. that's not the kind of daft stuff I needed to have on my mind today!!

i'll post again later and let you know whether its good or bad news. bad news will mean one hell of a complaint going MYA's way and I really don't want to have to start that battle, but I will fight on if I have to!!
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 3:20 pm

Ouch! That's not nice to see hun  Hug  delete him from your twitter account babe. He's history and you've a whole new future ahead that's not gonna happen if you stay stuck in that moment. Click that button hun! Xx

Really hoping you don't have to fight hun. Thinking of you and hoping with all my heart that it goes well for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 27th January 2014, 4:25 pm

I'm sat in the waiting room now feeling nervous and sick and I'm really early!! X
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 27th January 2014, 5:23 pm

Good luck Hun fingers crossed for you x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 27th January 2014, 5:26 pm

Good luck, defo agree with Cookie, delete him to save temptation & torture of following him.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 27th January 2014, 5:36 pm

I unfollowed and blocked him before I left the house :)

I'm sat in the waiting room now after my consultation, gonna see my PCC now. That consultation was literally the worst experience ever. I absolutely sobbed. Straight away mr traynor was on the defensive straight away. He intimidates me so much. I'm so humiliated and I'm sat here with lots of people around me still trying to fight back my tears. I'll post about it in detail once I'm home xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 27th January 2014, 5:56 pm

Oh Hun, you're being so brave, you keep your head high and stand tall, just cast a spell over him wishing his next **naughty word** is a hedgehog.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 7:05 pm

Oh darling I know exactly how you feel having been there myself (not with the same surgeon) and the humiliation and intimidation is downright disgusting. They know EXACTLY what they're doing and they simply want to stomp on you and for you to go away feeling like a fool.

Well, I hope you haven't hun. I know you're strong and I hope you fight your corner because it IS worth the fight.

Thought are with you hun and if I could get to you right now you'd be getting the biggest hugs ever babe.

Stay strong hun xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 27th January 2014, 9:03 pm

I'm lying in bed now feeling completely exhausted. I feel like tonight wasn't even real life. I was sobbing and shaking in that place, then sat in a waiting room full of people all staring at me as I wiped my eyes and looked down at the ground. I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed.

As soon as I went into the room with Mr Traynor it was just awkward and horrible. Me and my mam sat down then sat in silence while he looked through my file. Previously he greeted me nicely and shook my hand but didn't this time. Then he asked what I was there for and I said I just can't have my boobs like this anymore because the asymmetry is really really upsetting me. I told him that I think they are very different and that I still havent bought or worn a proper bra, and my clothes don't sit properly on me, and everything was making me feel worse and worse. I tried to live with it as last time he told me i had the best result I could hope for, but I just cant put up with it any more. I dont want to have paid £4000 to have to buy a bra that fits my left boob then wear a chicken fillet in the other cup!

I took off my things and he had a look then just said that my nipples were as uneven as they always were, my ribcage caused them to be asymmetric and it wasn't breast tissue! he kept talking over me and became extremely defensive. I leaned forward and showed him the difference in the actual mass of my breasts and he still wouldnt have it. He got quite rude and aggressive and I just felt like I didnt know what words to use because everything I said he just snapped something back at me.

At one point my mam asked him a question and he said he wouldnt answer it because he'd be putting his head on the chopping block. basically he didnt want to say anything in case I could sue him or something!

So I didnt get the honest advice that I wanted and that I had received from Mr Ragbir my 2nd opinion. I didnt even tell him about the 2nd opinion because I was seriously scared of this guy. I had visions of him just telling me to get out!

Anyways, he said its my choice whether to get a smaller implant put in the left side. The ones I have now are 410cc and he said next one down is 380cc, and probably not worth doing.. and said something about 'them saying no' because its only a small difference. dont know who 'they' are! and the next size down is 340cc, which is 70cc difference! MR Ragbir recommended around 50cc smaller and it appears that I dont have that option with mr traynor. I asked him clearly if there was an amount in between those and is it just that CUI implants dont come in that size, and he said something about implants coming in all different sizes.

Basically I felt everything I said got an irrelevant, rushed reply. 

He did agree to sorting out a re-op, but kept saying that it was the other people like patient co-ordinator who would sort that out. He kept saying some things were up to him, then saying things were nothing to do with him. 

So I have an appt to see my PCC Julie next monday night and I will find out then what his notes say about our horrible consultation, whether he agreed to re-op or not and all the financial stuff. He wouldnt say anything about the financial side but did say he would be willing to put a smaller implant in for me...

Im gonna spend the next week researching and trying to decide what to do. any help and input appreciated as always xxxx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 10:40 pm

You seem to have come home more confused than you went in babe  Hug 

You really shouldn't be making decisions as important as this under such duress hun.

You seem to have lost all confidence in your surgeon and that's not a good start at all.

I'd personally 'tell' your PCC that you'd like a second opinion and another surgeon to perform the surgery.

Don't let her talk you out of this if you are so uncomfortable with this surgeon now. There line of communication between yourself and your surgeon has completely broken now and the only thing happening between you both now is that you're being talked down to which is simply not on - you paid the man a wage for his services, the least he could do is look after you when in need and show a little compassion for someone so desperately upset.

Be VERY aware though that if you take that option you won't have a choice of surgeon. This will be done for you and if you don't like them its tough hun, there's no going back from there.... So its a big decision to make. Your PCC also won't be able to make the decision. She'll have to let you know after contacting the compliance manager, Lindsey Mullins.

If you do want another surgeon though you HAVE to stick to your guns babe.

If you're happy to stay with this surgeon your PCC will talk you through what was proposed for you which sounds like the smaller implant for you.

And let me tell you hun, even the smallest amount lessened for you WILL make a difference. I only dropped 50CCs and its made a MASSIVE difference.

If you want to check sizes you can type 'CUI catalogue' into google and you'll be able to check through the catalogue for yourself babes.

I hope your mum is helping to calm you down and if you need to talk hun we're good listeners.  Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2014, 11:23 pm

Aw bless you

What a horrible experience to go through,  I really hope it all works out also glad someone else was there to see the way he went on.xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th January 2014, 11:37 pm

So sorry that you have had this awful experience and been treated so badly!  Has the man got no morals! it wouldn't have taken much for him to have sat and listened to you in a civilised manner & shown some compassion at your upset!
Hopefully when you see your pcc next Monday you can come away with a positive plan of action to resolve your issues.
Sending you a Big Hug huni  Hug   XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 29th January 2014, 8:10 pm

how are you feeling now babes - such a horrible was to be treated by someone and it is clearly his error!

hugs
xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 30th January 2014, 11:03 am

I've just been reading through your thread, what a horrid stressful experience for you hun. I really hope you get a good result when you speak with your PCC xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 30th January 2014, 1:18 pm

thank you ladies! I feel a little bit better now after monday night, although I was upset tuesday and yesterday which hasnt been fun

Cookie I think I will ask for a different surgeon. I really wouldn't even like to see Mr Traynor ever again after that experience. 

The main worry for me is that I go ahead and get my larger boob reduced by 70cc and it be smaller than the other one. What if it sags more because the pocket has stretched? I wish I had some idea of what 70cc difference looks like
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th January 2014, 3:41 pm

its so hard isnt it, cant you make up rice boobs of 70cc I know it wont be exact but then you get a rough Idead of the volume? hope ur feeling a bit better xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2014, 3:49 pm

In requesting another surgeon sweetheart you're also requesting a second opinion.

The next surgeon will also examine you and THEY who are then taking over your care will make THEIR decision on what they feel is the right way to proceed hun. They won't just simply go ahead with what mr Traynor suggested if they don't think its right for you.

The mood will also be lighter in the room so you'll have a better opportunity to explain your concerns without being shouted down so you WILL be heard through a second opinion hun.

I think you're absolutely making the right choice hun. The door has closed now on any kind of communication between yourself and Mr Traynor. He doesn't want to hear what you have to say and you don't want to hear what he has to say... So the best way forward would be to have a fresh start. A clean slate with a new surgeon.

Really hoping this works out for you babe. Do please keep us updating and keep talking! The worst you can do is bottle all that pain, upset and frustration in. Whether its with your mum, a friend or us..... Do keep talking babe. I know how much it can hurt when you're fighting for what is right and I just don't want you to feel alone babe  Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 4th February 2014, 6:08 pm

Hi everyone, so I went to my appt with my PCC last night Julie Nicholson. She had the most recent notes from Mr Traynor and she said they also emailled and he HAS agreed to do my revision surgery.

I told her that the atmosphere in the room with him was horrible, and didn't leave out any details about the way he spoke to me and how I felt. I asked her about a new surgeon and a fresh start but because Mr Traynor has agreed she didn't really entertain the idea of another surgeon. She simply said she would sit in on any future consultations...

We got some implants out and looked at the sizes, trying to work out what would be best. I thought either the 340 or even 300 in my left breast to reduce it to the size of my right. She said they could order both in and see what they looked like on the day.

The next step is for her to speak to Mr Traynor next week about what size I want and she will show him my most recent pictures which they took last week after my appointment. I had a look at these pictures and I thought you could see the size difference clear as day. Julie didn't share her opinion but she did sympathise.

So after they have spoken next Monday Julie says she will get back in touch with me on the Tuesday, and I'm not sure what step comes after that.

So yeah I feel a bit more optimistic I suppose. Not sure!!
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 4th February 2014, 11:20 pm

That's good news that you're not having to fight to get a re-op. I'm not sure if you can still push for another surgeon or not? having not experienced the need for a re-op, Cookie mentioning in her reply that you have to stick to your guns on that makes me think it must be an option. The fact that your PCC is going to be sitting in with you when you meet Mr Traynor might just be the reality check he needs to improve his people skills.
Good luck & let us know how it all goes. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 5th February 2014, 10:02 pm

hey petal,

so glad they are doing your re-op for you and so they should be with all this stress you have had over this - its such a shame but at least you can now know you are getting both boobies the same size.

keep us posted and chin up babes - you will get there soon enough

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next