Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you stand. ..

+17
melstar82
Salmac
Lisa34
nikkinoo
RoxyChick
COOKIE
kay
littlewellies
loclo26
misf1
tinkerbell24
jenniferrf1
Kxx
Nicole
Princess_x
Cazzyxo
dove
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where do you stand. .. Empty Where do you stand. ..

Post by dove 2nd May 2013, 7:26 pm

If you're not happy with your result? I'm nearly 3 months post op and although my breasts are loads better than the empty flaps of skin I had pre ba......they're still not what i wanted.
The size, shape and position are not what I expected and its so depressing to finally have boobs but still not like them.
If I had a reop am I liable to pay all costs again?
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Where do you stand. .. Empty Re: Where do you stand. ..

Post by Cazzyxo 2nd May 2013, 7:35 pm

You cant gaurentee a look & i doubt very much youd be covered for aesthetic reasons hun im afraid :( Infact you defo wont with mybreast. I barely got my reop for a problem & they stressed then it didnt cover aesthetic reasons, sorry your not happy xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd May 2013, 7:36 pm

You would have to pay out all over again, a re-op is usually more than a 1st BA too. I would hang in there.. it takes up to a year to see the final result x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 2nd May 2013, 7:39 pm

i think it depends hun. what exactly is wrong? If you just 'don't like' them then you probably would have to pay... if there is actually something wrong like they are different sizes or sitting too high etc then you may be covered for a reop. The best thing to do would to book an appt with your surgeon to go over everything, and ensure he writes all of your worries down. At 3 months it's likely he'll just say "oh wait until 6 months" BUT you will still get an idea of where you stand xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 2nd May 2013, 7:39 pm

Why arnt you happy with them babe?
I wasn't happy with mine coz I thought they were an odd shape but it was coz my implants were to high so I got my re-op xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd May 2013, 7:42 pm

Hi what newboobz said is what i have been recently told. I wouldnt be allowed a reop (free)because i didnt like them due to wishing i had gone bigger etc but if there is a problem then you should see if you can meet your surgeon again!
Hope you feel better,
Jen x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 2nd May 2013, 7:44 pm

Wow that was a waste of money then! Sucks that post ba im still walking round hiding my boobs! Im going on holiday on sunday and for the first time ill be wearing a swimming costume as they look rubbish in a bikini, I dont even wear a bra.....They just look ***t in and out of clothes. I can fit my whole hand between them they're that far apart! Urgh I thought id have this done and look amazing. ..instead I feel just as depressed as I did before.
Cazzy did you manage to get you op sorted with mybreast in the end?
I should be due my 3 month check with james soon and I don't even know what to say to him sad smile
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 2nd May 2013, 7:48 pm

3 months is still early post op, give it time because you can see amazing changes all the way up until 12 months. Where do you stand. .. 571992make sure you tell James everything you don't like, and get him to say if/what can done and if it is covered as a re op or not xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 2nd May 2013, 8:02 pm

I will speak to James about it but I'm sure he'll tell me to give it time. To be honest they looked better when they were swollen! At least they were in the right place then. ....seems like they're really low now and my nipples are too high. Im just sick of them and it gets me down thinking that I've spent this money and im no happier.
Hope all you girlies are enjoying your newbies x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd May 2013, 8:03 pm

hey lovely. the space will change mine havs only just started changing and thecspace is getting better

im in talks of a re op to lowere mine slightly xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 2nd May 2013, 8:32 pm

Are you going to have to pay for your re op tink? X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd May 2013, 1:38 pm

Aw hun, it is still very early days, you do still have healing to do. I know it's easy to look at the other girls avi's and think they are all done with healing at 3 months, and for a few they may be, but everyone healing is different and it can take some of us longer than others to see the desired result. My healing took over 6 months and it was a very frustrating time.
I would make james aware of your concerns at your post op consultations but at the moment I wouldn't judge your boobs so harshly, they still have time to change and healing to do.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd May 2013, 1:40 pm

Sorry just read the part where you said that your boobs were low and your nipples were high. I would actually make an appointment with your surgeon to have a look, it may be bottoming out of the implants (nothing dangerous dont worry) or it could still be healing. You would need a re op to correct bottoming out. Best speak to your surgeon and see what he says.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 3rd May 2013, 3:12 pm

Dove Im beginning to dislike my boobies too. I know Im only a month PO but I sometimes think their just not big enough? I feel horrid in my clothes and not one top looks remotely nice. I think the sports bras are partly to blame for my not liking them, I just HATE my sports bra massively.
Boobs Where do you stand. .. 43877
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 3rd May 2013, 7:04 pm

Good luck with it, ive had a right barny with James and mybreast about mine. There's a cup size difference and the nipples are in different directions and different heights, boobs are different heights.

Like u say they are better than they were but u feel the same, wish I'd made different choices pre op!!

However in answer to ur question I think u got little chance if reop, James won't comment on mine in writing and I'm too **naughty word** off to go and see him and mybreast practically laughed when I told them why I was unhappy. I give up, I thought about saving for another op but im not wasting that amount of cash again, I'm going travelling in Jan instead, with my wonky boobs lol
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 3rd May 2013, 7:18 pm

Loclo wearing a sports bra isnt going to give you an idea as to how they'll look in tops as its not the same as a bra, once you've been given the all clear for wires you will see them look much better! I've been so unhappy with mine that although I was given the go ahead for wires at 6 weeks I didn't actually buy a bra or get measured until yesterday at nearly 3 months post op!
Also you'll still see some changes hun, at 6/7 weeks mine softened and weren't so stuck on and hard, they dropped more and ut really changed the look of them.
Keep your chin up hun you just got to give it a little more time.
Have you tried a bra on yet? X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 3rd May 2013, 7:20 pm

Littlewellies has James seen you since your 6 week check? What have you said to him about your result? Yours look amazing in your trail, what arent you happy with? X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 3rd May 2013, 7:23 pm

Nope I emailed him pics a few weeks ago and he said they look excellent, I'd live with his decision to put different profiles in my boobs if the size different wasn't so noticeable. I can't wear cupped bras, either they are too small on left and physically hurt me or if I go bigger it doesn't fit the right boob.

I was under the assumption if u had breast surgery it wouldn't leave u unable to wear a bra but I stand corrected - fuming
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 3rd May 2013, 7:31 pm

this is the size difference, i can fit my hand in the difference between them if i go up a size but the left fits perfect. i dont think thats acceptable - in any instance im forced to wear soft support vests. wasnt what i gave them 5k of my hard earned money for!!!

Where do you stand. .. 2013-011

Where do you stand. .. 2013-012
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 3rd May 2013, 7:38 pm

Oh hun that's crap! Book an appointment with James, he can't give an opinion just from looking at a picture.
I've tried to find a bra everywhere but my nipples are too high so the cup wont cover tyem! I should not have to keep tucking my nipples back into the bra, a bigger cup is just too big and gapes.
I'm going to tell him im not happy, I also don't feel like the skin has been filled fully so tye profile of boobs are not really there at the top, its just skin and then bam....some lumps by my belly! x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 3rd May 2013, 7:53 pm

Lumps by your belly?! What's that's?? X
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 3rd May 2013, 7:57 pm

Lmao my boobs! They seem low to me x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 3rd May 2013, 8:08 pm

Ahhh haha I thought u meant literally!! It's so disappointing I feel for u hun when r u seeing him? X
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 3rd May 2013, 8:20 pm

I don't know, if I don't receive an appointment then ill ring and book one next week x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th May 2013, 9:29 am

Dove it sounds to me like you have bottomed out xx This can be caused by two things;
1. Over dissection of the pockets - Surgeon error
2. Heavy implants over time - Large implants

1 is more likely if this has happened soon after surgery and you should NOT be paying for corrective surgery xx I had 2 ops paid for by Transform to correct this x

What you are describing if often referred to by surgeons as 'setting sun' i.e. areola that is clearly visible beyond the material of the bra x

I would encourage you and anyone else for that matter to fight for what you have paid for regarding your result xx When I say that, if you are merely unhappy with the size, you are probably not going to get very far, however, if there are other issues that you are unhappy with then you should be going back and complaining and fighting to get the matter put right at no expense to yourself xx

You are not surgeons or experts, they are the ones with all the skills, therefore if the result is not up to standard then they should be putting it right xx

If you bought and paid a lot of money for anything else and ended up unhappy with it you would complain would you not?? xx A BA is not different xx

There are lots of people like me on here that have fought against these companies and are more than happy to offer advice on how you go about this xx feel free to PM me or ask for advice on the forum regarding complaining xx

One thing you should not do is give up xx I have even known girls in the past to have a reop for size alone at a massively reduced cost to them so it is worth persevering xx :ok:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next