Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I stand with a re-op?

+5
jadeBA
Natty29
COOKIE
Beej
*Alice*
9 posters

Go down

Where do I stand with a re-op? Empty Where do I stand with a re-op?

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 4:18 pm

I realise this is my third post now where I've been concerned about the symmetry of my boobs so I really do appologise if it's getting annoying. Screwy

The thing is I've now noticed in sports bras they ripple on my right side JUST like they would before my BA sad smile on my right side the material stays full but I have so much excess on my left! It isn't just the bra either, I've tried 32D and DD which both fit my right side and not my left shrug

It wasn't apparent straight after but now it really is just by looking at my boobs and on pictures!

So my question is where would I actually stand in terms of a re-op to correct it if it hasn't sorted itself out by the time I see Mr Clarke on 28th June? It was always discussed that aims of my op were to improve symmetry AND increase size... Will they say they only improved it and won't fix it to make it closer? I really do think it needs another implant up or down to alter the difference.

I'm starting to feel really worried that I've spent £4000 and yes have great boobs and such an improvement BUT not fixed the symmetry issue! And that's always been a bigger reason for me wanting a BA than small boobs help

Really sorry to keep going on, this is just a problem I've had for as long as I can remember, it should be fixed now after paying all that money disappoint x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Where do I stand with a re-op? Empty Re: Where do I stand with a re-op?

Post by Beej 15th May 2012, 4:30 pm

Hi honey cAs its so early I would think they will tell you to wait for a while. They put two different implant sizes in to correct your uneven breasts so the whole point of the op was manly that reason so too right you should be covered, you didn't want bigger of what you already.

Haven't seen your knockers in a while have you got any pictures that could show us your worries, would be good to see what your talking about. Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 15th May 2012, 4:30 pm

Oh and cookie will probably be about soon to save the day xxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th May 2012, 4:36 pm

No posts containing ANY concern is annoying here hun Where do I stand with a re-op? 571992

I'm sharing an extract with you from my own diary at 13 days post-op lovely -

The differences between mybreasts seems to have worsened, left has seemingly relaxed more whilst right is still sitting high and is still very hard, yesterday right felt as though it was bunching up inside my body, it actually feel hard against my chest wall when I breathe in, still very early days though, so hopefully right will behave itself, chill out a little and RELAX! LOL

Good news is that I slept for a couple of hours on my side last night, woke about 4 AGAIN! My back is really hurting now from sleeping propped up, but with rightie still playing up, I want to ensure I do what I can to help with the swelling, but in the ealry hours, in pain, tired and fed up, I thought, sod it!... Turned over, cuddled the pillow and off I went!

I'm aching a little this morning, but other than that, things are OK, just looked at my dressings and I still seem to have a little oozing at the bottom and middle of the dressings on the left, but not much, back to see the nurse on monday, so will go through a few things with her then

You're VERY early in your recovery hun. Asymmetry is something I think quite a lot of us experience, as you have read, I suffered this myself and the asymmetry was so apparant at one stage I had to keep adjusting one breast in my bra to make them appear 'normal' looking. But they did even out eventually. At just 17 days post-op it's 'normal' for your breasts to appear this way. Time really is the one thing our boobs 'need' to get to their final result and they do, so I really wouldn't panic just yet at this early stage in your recovery.

Of course when you see your surgeon you should ALWAYS point out any concerns and ensure they're noted. Should you have any complications having them documented will help and yes, you would be covered for Asymmetry problems with your after-care that you have. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 4:47 pm

cookie wrote:No posts containing ANY concern is annoying here hun Where do I stand with a re-op? 571992

I'm sharing an extract with you from my own diary at 13 days post-op lovely -

The differences between mybreasts seems to have worsened, left has seemingly relaxed more whilst right is still sitting high and is still very hard, yesterday right felt as though it was bunching up inside my body, it actually feel hard against my chest wall when I breathe in, still very early days though, so hopefully right will behave itself, chill out a little and RELAX! LOL

Good news is that I slept for a couple of hours on my side last night, woke about 4 AGAIN! My back is really hurting now from sleeping propped up, but with rightie still playing up, I want to ensure I do what I can to help with the swelling, but in the ealry hours, in pain, tired and fed up, I thought, sod it!... Turned over, cuddled the pillow and off I went!

I'm aching a little this morning, but other than that, things are OK, just looked at my dressings and I still seem to have a little oozing at the bottom and middle of the dressings on the left, but not much, back to see the nurse on monday, so will go through a few things with her then

You're VERY early in your recovery hun. Asymmetry is something I think quite a lot of us experience, as you have read, I suffered this myself and the asymmetry was so apparant at one stage I had to keep adjusting one breast in my bra to make them appear 'normal' looking. But they did even out eventually. At just 17 days post-op it's 'normal' for your breasts to appear this way. Time really is the one thing our boobs 'need' to get to their final result and they do, so I really wouldn't panic just yet at this early stage in your recovery.

Of course when you see your surgeon you should ALWAYS point out any concerns and ensure they're noted. Should you have any complications having them documented will help and yes, you would be covered for Asymmetry problems with your after-care that you have. xx

Thanks for putting it that way Cookie! I think I stressed my Mum out the first time I mentioned it so it's good to be able to talk about it on here and even better to see that it isn't rare! I really do hope they settle and even out, so absolutely sick of odd boobs!

If they stay uneven, do you think it would it be fairly straight forward for them to re-op or would they more than likely try to wriggle out of any responsibility? I know they messed you around with your aftercare shrug X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 15th May 2012, 5:24 pm

My boobs took a while to even out hunni and still sum times I have to adjust them in my bra but they r never going to be 100% identical and that's what keeps me going! We r r own worst enemy wen it comes to our appearance, u look fab in ur avatar and like the girls have said u r very early in ur recovery ;) I don't think I stopped thinking about my new assets for 6 months straight! I was constantly on breast buddies and goggling about boobs! Haha it does get easier hunni but I have to say I'm still on breast buddies everyday ;) xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 5:40 pm

Natty29 wrote:My boobs took a while to even out hunni and still sum times I have to adjust them in my bra but they r never going to be 100% identical and that's what keeps me going! We r r own worst enemy wen it comes to our appearance, u look fab in ur avatar and like the girls have said u r very early in ur recovery ;) I don't think I stopped thinking about my new assets for 6 months straight! I was constantly on breast buddies and goggling about boobs! Haha it does get easier hunni but I have to say I'm still on breast buddies everyday ;) xxxx

Its sooooo comforting to know I'm not the only one, I've felt weird, deformed etc... Horrible feeling both pre and post op having stupid odd boobs!!! They did look fine straight after, so maybe they just need to settle...though I worry this is how they've settled.

You are so right about being our worst enemy, we always see our flaws much more clearly than other people do!

I guess time will tell, I just hope Transform will put me for a re-op to correct it if it's a big difference, e.g if I can't wear the same cup size on each like before. X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 15th May 2012, 5:46 pm

awwrh alice Hug

Im sure they will even out like cookie said. i hope they do anyway because mine are a little odd too lol. my right id defiently bigger then my left but im hoping they will even out. and i didnt want to raise ANOTHER post moaning about my left being squishy lol. so thanks alice. you got me some answers there too hun.
xxxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 5:53 pm

alexisbell-murphy wrote:awwrh alice Hug

Im sure they will even out like cookie said. i hope they do anyway because mine are a little odd too lol. my right id defiently bigger then my left but im hoping they will even out. and i didnt want to raise ANOTHER post moaning about my left being squishy lol. so thanks alice. you got me some answers there too hun.
xxxxx

Hysterical I know what you mean about another post, I'm taking up practically the whole feed today! :doh:

I soooo hope it's normal, I guess with one being smaller to begin with is natural for me to be worried because its why I had the op... But one implant is 2 sizes bigger.. Surely my boobs weren't THAT much more different... Beej said one may have dropped too... So maybe that's why.

Who knows! When are you seeing mr Clarke again? I'm not until 28th June x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 15th May 2012, 6:14 pm

i cant remember lol. i will have to ring up the clinic and see when i booked in for because i put it in my old iphone 4 but got a new 1 at the weekend. DOH!! seeing stars

but theres what iv been thinking. (HOPING) that my left has dropped and my right is still 'undropped' lol. to be honest tho. iv read people say when they have dropped they seem bigger? mine doesnt but at least if it has thats why they look a little odd.
mine were identical to start with (pre op) but they werent major different and i had the same sized implants in each
i think yours may be a little different tho because of the size cc difference? they may swell / and heal differently because of different wright? ( i dont know btw im just thinking of reasons lol)
xxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 6:20 pm

alexisbell-murphy wrote:i cant remember lol. i will have to ring up the clinic and see when i booked in for because i put it in my old iphone 4 but got a new 1 at the weekend. DOH!! seeing stars

but theres what iv been thinking. (HOPING) that my left has dropped and my right is still 'undropped' lol. to be honest tho. iv read people say when they have dropped they seem bigger? mine doesnt but at least if it has thats why they look a little odd.
mine were identical to start with (pre op) but they werent major different and i had the same sized implants in each
i think yours may be a little different tho because of the size cc difference? they may swell / and heal differently because of different wright? ( i dont know btw im just thinking of reasons lol)
xxxx

Yep true, with a heavier implant (the one Beej thought looked like it dropped) I was told to expect differences initially ... Oh god knows! I'm gonna have one boob down to my knees and one high up on my chest at this rate hahaha... Just pleased to read it isn't just me! Maybe need to just ignore it and stare at my pre op pics and then cleavage... Then pre op... Cleavage.... Until I start to look on the bright side hahaha.

I just sooo hope if Mr Clarke is like "wow Alice those are some odd boobs" he will fix them for free!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 15th May 2012, 7:04 pm

You're sooo early in your recovery, it takes months and months to see the final result! :) And perfect symmetry is never guaranteed (your surgeon probably told you something like that). I would wait quite a while to see the final result. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 7:20 pm

xplayboybunnyx wrote:You're sooo early in your recovery, it takes months and months to see the final result! :) And perfect symmetry is never guaranteed (your surgeon probably told you something like that). I would wait quite a while to see the final result. x

Yeah, he said his aim was to make the difference "normal" but I won't really feel normal if I can't find a bra that fits because one cup is too small/big for the other like pre-BA. Time will tell, when I can actually wear bras it may give me a better idea of the difference too! shrug X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th May 2012, 7:26 pm

I also suffered the odd boob stage, as cookie has said, very early days, so try not to worry too much. It can take months before they evenn look normal
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 7:34 pm

misf1 wrote:I also suffered the odd boob stage, as cookie has said, very early days, so try not to worry too much. It can take months before they evenn look normal

Ohhh I'm so so pleased to hear its not just me and not forever! Did yous take long to even out?x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 15th May 2012, 7:51 pm

You are still very earlier PO babe, but I completly sympathise with your concerns. Do you have a pictrail?X
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 8:11 pm

NurseSophie89 wrote:You are still very earlier PO babe, but I completly sympathise with your concerns. Do you have a pictrail?X

PMed you :) x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th May 2012, 8:22 pm

They do take a while to even out and settle xx

When you go just make sure you discuss it in depth with your PS xx Hug

Meanwhile try to be patient xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 15th May 2012, 8:27 pm

kay wrote:They do take a while to even out and settle xx

When you go just make sure you discuss it in depth with your PS xx Hug

Meanwhile try to be patient xx

Something I'm not good at, just freaked me out a little trying on a sports bra and one side still not fitting... Old nightmare!

It seems common, but IF they aren't even I really do hope it's fixed shrug But I would much prefer to wake up and think, oh hang on my boobs match! :heehee: :doh: X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down