Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stand back, I am going to poke someones eye out...

+3
ShootingStar
moonmar
peewee
7 posters

Go down

Stand back, I am going to poke someones eye out... Empty Stand back, I am going to poke someones eye out...

Post by peewee 12th April 2009, 11:50 am

Just wanted to share that I went (with the rest of the world) to Bluewater this weeked to John Lewis and got my girls measured by the Master of the Boob called Roma (who was amazing) and I am................wait for it...............
30/32 ff or g............
MOTHER OF GOD................... I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!
I have bras that my son could wear as a hat? :pale:
The lady asked me what size I used to be and i said 34b and she said that I had no way ever been that size across my back and no wonder I ended up wanting my boobs done as they got wrecked wearing the wrong size all my life. She said she guaranteed I was 30/32 d and as I had had the wrong size it was like I had never worn a bra.
She asked if I got measured when I was pregnant/breastfeeding and I said no and she was horrified!!
Ah well!
If anyone wants a good measuring (!) go and see her she is brilliant and knows more about boobs than anyone I have spoken to - I told her I am going to recommend her to my PS as she should be his PA!
xx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Stand back, I am going to poke someones eye out... Empty Re: Stand back, I am going to poke someones eye out...

Post by moonmar 12th April 2009, 12:09 pm

peewee wrote:

Hysterical Hysterical
Excellent hun, sounds like you had a surprise there!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Stand back, I am going to poke someones eye out... Empty Re: Stand back, I am going to poke someones eye out...

Post by ShootingStar 12th April 2009, 2:56 pm

woohoo!! Boobs big boobies!!! Bet you're so relieved to finally know your true bra size at last xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 12th April 2009, 9:44 pm

Wow Peewee, you officially have big boobs Flash Well you def got your money's worth there, and thanks for the tip re bra buying., I will def go there for my first bra buys, can't wait!

x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Stand back, I am going to poke someones eye out... Empty that's fab xx

Post by finnie007 12th April 2009, 10:03 pm

oh it's safety glasses all round then Hysterical well done sweetie you should be well happy with them bazoomas

Finnie xxx Hug
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 13th April 2009, 8:53 am

peewee wrote:Just wanted to share that I went (with the rest of the world) to Bluewater this weeked to John Lewis and got my girls measured by the Master of the Boob called Roma (who was amazing) and I am................wait for it...............
30/32 ff or g............
MOTHER OF GOD................... I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!
Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Oh peewee you're sooo funny!! :lol: Congrats on the FF/G!! Boobs You will be poking someones eye out with those babies!! xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 14th April 2009, 9:00 am

You know what I got measured before at a Debenhams and the woman said I was a 32 E and got me a shock absorber and it blatantly does not fit right - now my Master of the Boob has taught me all I know! And why do they make shock absorbers out of sandpaper?!! It's evil and ugly......
xx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 14th April 2009, 7:46 pm

Wow Peewee what a result!

Isnt it ace to be measured properly? I think all sports bras are pretty evil contraptions. I mean who wants pointy boobs with crazy paving imprints on them after wearing a 'comfy, supportive' bra all day?

Congrats on the boobs.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 15th April 2009, 8:05 pm

ha ha!! your so right - they make your boobs look like one of those 50's cross you heart bra ads. Ouch! Hot! And its made all the more uncomfy by the fact the old bag measured me wrong there so I was struggling to breathe! £26 down the pan.............anyone want a second hand one careful owner shock absorber in 32e??
xx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down