Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I stand if....

4 posters

Go down

Where do I stand if.... Empty Where do I stand if....

Post by Emilycornwall 3rd November 2012, 6:06 pm

I know the healing process is taking time and my current different sized boobies may be still due to healing but the right side just seems to be getting smaller and left is staying the same.
I am measuring frequently with tape measure and am noting down sizes to see when it's changed. Base to nipple right has reduced another centimetre since Wednesday while the left hasn't gone any smaller and is now two inches larger base to nipple than the right.

Clearly I am still healing or right wouldn't still be changing but why really is the left not changing or catching up.

Starting to think it may be that the surgeon made some kind of mistake and put in the 375 one side and 400 the other. My boobs were never noticeably different before let alone that different.

If it doesn't change can I insist they do a re op. my mum and OH both say they can tell and I'm really unhappy and worried :( , cookie has kindly told me before it could take weeks but I would have expected some change in leftie by now???

Sorry to winge, have emailed my pc at thg and she asking surgeon and yet to respond.

Xx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Where do I stand if.... Empty Re: Where do I stand if....

Post by COOKIE 3rd November 2012, 6:32 pm

Sweetie, you're still VERY early days. Honestly, having wonky different sized, shaped boobs at your stage in your recovery is VERY normal yes I honestly wouldn't worry at the stage you're in hun.

Mine were almost 3 months post op before both settled. Feel free to read my diary to see how mine were all over the place whilst I was healing, but I now have PERFECT boobs. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethSok 3rd November 2012, 10:07 pm

Not got any wise advice, but just wanted to say I am also OBSESSING about size and shape, and I know its too early.... but we cant help ourselves! Just try and focus on what you love about them (for me its the way i look in clothes) and ignore the hard bits (for me its ugly nakedness and horrible scars!) and try try try to wait until 3 months before you drive yourself too mad.

At the three month point, even if things are still not what u want, u can at least get the answers u want from your surgeon. Right now no-one is going to be able to say more than "wait and see" even if u are 100% right and there has been an error. (Which Im sure there hasnt been-cookie is right, u have loaaaads of changing left to happen.)

much love xx
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd November 2012, 10:28 pm

Mine did the same thing and it was 6 or 7 months before mine evened out. I like you was very scared they would remain odd but they did even out. It was a horrible time thinking I would need a re op. Which yes a surgeon would do for free if needed. I could even see it when wearing tops, bikinis and when I pointed it out to people they could see the difference. But they can even out in time. Try not to worry this early on, there are more changes to come.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down