Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swelling

+4
miss_vie
COOKIE
balamoryyellfruit
CharFaye
8 posters

Go down

Swelling Empty Swelling

Post by CharFaye 13th January 2013, 8:02 pm

Hi ladies, soo I'm day 3, still cloud9 only ache I've got is my back.

Swelling... I thought it was on its way but it doesn't seem to have arrived ? I can sleep on my side quite comfortably. Could it start day 4? Have I got the worst yet to come? I'm not bruised either?
Ill update my picture trail at the end if the week as they haven't changed much yet.

What I have noticed is lots of very small red veins all around my nipples? Haven't herd anyone mention them? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Swelling Empty Re: Swelling

Post by balamoryyellfruit 13th January 2013, 8:16 pm

Can't say i've really heard of the little red veins but i have heard of veins showing up on the boob =] are they uncomfy or sore to touch? Don't worry about bruising, not everyone does bruise lovely =] x x x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2013, 8:21 pm

Its best even though you feel great char that you sleep 'propped up' at least until after your first post-op check and if they say its OK to side sleep, then maybe try then hun. At the moment everything is settling, so although you may not think you have swelling its possible you do have little and it needs to naturally be absorbed by your body. Being propped up helps that. Also, you're moving your implants so very soon after surgery into a position that may not help with adhering to the pocket babe, so best get back to your back at least till you get the OK not to lovely (sorry.... I always feel like the voice of doom on here)

Sounds like you're one of the lucky ladies who's probably going to breeze through this Char - lucky you! The red veins are just being seen through your super stretched skin right now. As the skin relaxes the veins then won't seem so prominent xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 13th January 2013, 8:26 pm

I do start off on my v pillow all propped up but I end up on my side? I wake up on my side, if I had more pain I think I would stay proped up with being too scared to move! Might start setting regular alarms through the night to wake me up and get on my back, lol!!
No they're not painful from a slight distance I look look I have a red ring all the way around my nipple but up close they're loads of veins, poor things suppose they've taken a battering haven't they ha! Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 13th January 2013, 8:27 pm

Also no bruising thought it would come out today but still nothing! The back of my hand has a rather fetching green bruise from my drip but boobs nothing!lol xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2013, 8:28 pm

Try a pillow under each arm to stop you rolling sweetie. Another under your knees helps stop you sliding down and takes pressure from your back too :ok:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 13th January 2013, 8:34 pm

They look great miss vie, your nipples look 'normal' mine are standing to attention!!
Aha good thinking cookie, I'm such a wriggler!! Temped to sleep on the sofa, can't roll around on it it's too small xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 13th January 2013, 8:37 pm

Ah thanks char, so do yours :-)

Cookie I'm gonna be trying them pillow positions tonite I think am sleeping upright but getting so uncomfy and my back is killing! xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 13th January 2013, 8:58 pm

I am a side sleeper so I found it so difficult to not want to switch to sleeping on my side, but like Cookie said, it is still so early and sleeping on your side could really affect how they heal and settle. I found putting pillows under my knees and my arms really helped from moving around and switching to my side, and also made it a lot more comfortable. At around 7 weeks, I'm finally feeling okay to sleep on my side. Before it would feel like I was hurting them a bit when I'd wake up. xx
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 13th January 2013, 9:02 pm

Oh really, mine don't hurt when I wake up either? I'm going to try out with the pillows tonight! Alexandria your look amazing, wonder if mine will look like that In a bra? You got a picture trail Hun? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 13th January 2013, 9:11 pm

I only just noticed bruising through my bandages on day 5 and tonight on day 7 the sides of my boobs under my arms feel bruised. They are tingling all over and feel as if I've rubbed deep heat into them... Not nice plus my nipples haven't moved all weak! X
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 13th January 2013, 9:14 pm

Aahh right so maybe I could have a delayed reaction. Are you in pain with it or just uncomfortable? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 13th January 2013, 9:27 pm

Just uncomfortable now a few paracetamols take the edge off. I can finally tie my hair back so the next step is washing it myself which I mint try day 9. My incisions are sore especially my right it feels like it's pulling when I straighten out so I'm still a little hunched. Can't wait until wed to get checked over x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 13th January 2013, 9:30 pm

Could you tie your hair up etc at 3/4 days before the swelling? I feel as if I could blowdry mind but I don't want to just incase I dislodge something xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 13th January 2013, 9:35 pm

No way lol don't know if that was down to swelling tho. It was day 6, that's when I started to feel much better. I was told not to lift my arms up for at least a weak so I don't think you should risk a blow-dry x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 13th January 2013, 9:40 pm

No no I won't be doing that!! I just feel like I could! Getting it done tomorrow though ha yay! Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 13th January 2013, 9:57 pm

You may just be really lucky! My swelling had started exploding like mad and I'm very uncomfortable now.. I am also very bruised in places but I had more done.. I'm wedged in between pillows now, I'm a side sleeping and this is going to be hell for me. Your implant will still be floating about you want everything to knit into place so try to just stay on your back :(
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 13th January 2013, 10:07 pm

CharFaye wrote:Oh really, mine don't hurt when I wake up either? I'm going to try out with the pillows tonight! Alexandria your look amazing, wonder if mine will look like that In a bra? You got a picture trail Hun? Xx

Well you are definitely really lucky because at that early I was in quite a bit of pain! Glad to hear you're healing well!! :). Thank you! I do have a picturetrail, but it hasn't been updated in a little while. I'll pm you the info though! xx
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 14th January 2013, 10:49 am

woohoo I made it all the way through the night in my back!!! Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 14th January 2013, 10:49 am

On*
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th January 2013, 10:52 am

woohoo did u sleep too. ive washed and dried my hair from day 2 on my own suegeon said was ok if my body didt say no and tilt my head to the dryer and keep my elbows by my side lol and if my hairdryer weighed more then 3lbs dont do it haha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 14th January 2013, 11:00 am

Haha I was going to attempt it as my friend at work was going to blowdry my hair today but I can't get down this big hill I live at the top of with this damn snow!! Yeh I slept really well, although I've woke up with a saw jaw? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th January 2013, 11:05 am

keep ur elbows to ur side and tilt ur head over and blow it lol. im sure being a hairdresser u will have a way of doing it. i used my right side and thats the side that seems to be healing faster. a sore jaw?? xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 14th January 2013, 11:06 am

Ah glad you managed to sleep ok char!

I washed and dried my hair yesterday my surgeon said as long as I thought I could manage it and took it slow would be ok and managed it fine.

No clue about the sore jaw tho I'm afraid hun!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 14th January 2013, 11:20 am

Might give it ago later! Yeh sorry sore not saw, from behind my ears all the way down to my chin, bit swollen, strange? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down