Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Big.....Please tell me its still the swelling!

+5
jakki32
misf1
alexandra33
Princess_x
LouiseR11
9 posters

Go down

Too Big.....Please tell me its still the swelling! Empty Too Big.....Please tell me its still the swelling!

Post by LouiseR11 10th December 2012, 3:31 pm

Hi girls

I've had a really crap few days, my b'friend is being a *naughty word* saying i chose to have the op so shouldnt complain about the pain and going on a bout the size.

Im freaking out that i've gone too big, its a week today. Should they still be pretty swollen, do you think they will go down. Im so unhappy at the mo sad smile

LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Too Big.....Please tell me its still the swelling! Empty Re: Too Big.....Please tell me its still the swelling!

Post by Princess_x 10th December 2012, 3:41 pm

Yes they're still really swollen and high up at the moment, they will 'drop' down into place and not look so much like footballs x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Too Big.....Please tell me its still the swelling! Empty Re: Too Big.....Please tell me its still the swelling!

Post by alexandra33 10th December 2012, 3:45 pm

Aw Louise don't panic hunni. mine "shrunk" over about 2-3 weeks, (using ice packs or bags of frozen peas helps!) and by the 4th week I was missing my swollen boobies cos I'd gotten so used to the size!

this sounds like the "boobie blues", and it will pass. in about a month you won't remember what it was like before boobies. they'll feel like a part of you. and in a few months they'll be soft and squishy and you and your BF will be very happy!! Too Big.....Please tell me its still the swelling! 154564

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 10th December 2012, 3:49 pm

Thanks, im just freaking out cos looking at everyone elses stats their implants sizes are smaller and their boobs look fab. I think i got too greedy, im so annoyed with myself disappoint xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 10th December 2012, 3:52 pm

I know that's how you feel hunni, but trust me, you can definitely always "dress them down" so they look smaller. also, I"m really betting you feel VERY happy with them in a few weeks (or sooner!!)
I had the same thoughts as you, mine were pointy torpedoes and I was like "what have I done to myself???" but they softened and except for slight scars under boobies I can't even remember NOT having them!!
<<hugs>> to you sweets!
xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th December 2012, 5:57 pm

They're going to feel pretty alien to you at the moment, they will also look and feel a bit weird. You will still have swelling and some discomfort. Plus boobie blues it all adds up to a pretty emotional time. It does get easier though. As the get a more natural look over the next weeks and months you may find you are happier with the size. In your AVI they look a lovely size on you, but I understand it's how you feel about them. Give it until 3 months post op and see how it feels.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 10th December 2012, 6:21 pm

sounds like booby blues x I sympathise whole heartedly with your BF's attitude, had the same thing here , and it made me miserable. Your Avi looks great, and they are probably still swollen.. But I have to agree, you get used to the size and then they go down and your like wtf ! Big cyber hug , thinking of you, this down feeling will pass and you will probably have a moment Bum Wiggle and he will lay off x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 10th December 2012, 6:30 pm

Hunni they will go down, i had 525cc 16 days ago.......woke this morning and was like 'where have my massive bad boys gone??' Gutted, i loved the swelling lol!!!

Now im thinking about my next op to go bigger!! :heehee:

Niks xxxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 10th December 2012, 6:36 pm

Thanks so much for your support, i've just been crying all afternoon and i know i must sound really ungrateful but i just feel they are too big sad smile
Doesn't help that bf says i need to get a grip...a tad hurtful i think xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 10th December 2012, 7:42 pm

Hope you feel better soon Louise, I would defo give yourself time to heal before you panic about size! I don't think you sound ungrateful at all I'm sure every single other girl who have had ther BA have had a stress about size at one stage or another xxx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 10th December 2012, 8:09 pm

Oh hun I'm sorry to read this although feeling unhappy with your results this early is pretty common! It definitely won't help with your boyfriend being so unsupportive, it sounds a little like he doesn't understand how you feel and maybe his ego has had a little kick in the process!

You're so early PO so what you have now will change over time! It's a big change to your anatomy so it's normal you'll feel quite "out there" and question your sizing choice! I went from feeling too big and then too small in the space of a week! You will still have a lot of swelling and your breasts haven't had a chance to drop into a natural shape yet!

Don't worry and give your body time to heal, you'll learn to love your boobs for what they are soon enough!! Hug x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 10th December 2012, 8:27 pm

I'm pre-ba so i cant help with the swollen question, but on the subject of the blues, surround yourself with people who will actually make you feel better - your OH is not helping and he's wrong, speak to someone else about how you're feeling and they will tell you the same as everyone on this forum hun. You did choose to go through the op, and the same as everyone else, you have your reasons, you've gone through a huge change and a rollercoaster of emotions you are bound to be feeling a fragile x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down