Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

+20
JustPeachy
misf1
Lian
2nd time lucky
franky2512
clover84
zthomas
icecream
Kmaise3
kay
Pammie85
rosygirl90
needboobs
*Alice*
5stonedown
jakki32
COOKIE
butterfly7713
cazalino
Shelia H.
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 7:10 pm

zthomas wrote:i think calling anyone a bimbo is wrong actually just because they may not have the interlect who are you to state they are a 'bimbo' its a shame that if you are a woman you are refering to women as that. good luck with what ever journey u may or may not be on

THIS, I do agree with.

Sheila, I'll thank you not to refer to ANY woman having or having had a BA as a 'Bimbo'. You may have your own opinion, but linking derogatory terms to women having had BA's aren't welcome here.

Last edited by cookie on 23rd September 2012, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

Post by Pammie85 23rd September 2012, 7:11 pm

cazalino wrote: Hysterical is this post for real?

I was thinking that too! Hysterical
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 23rd September 2012, 7:13 pm

Ha ha ha Kay, you never fail to bring a smile to my face!
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd September 2012, 7:17 pm

Back at'cha Lian :thumbs:

(also went and had a look at my ass in the mirror...........)
Hysterical
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 23rd September 2012, 7:18 pm

tahnk you cookie,i know we all have different backgrounds and we all have views on different sizes etc but we r here to support each other. We are all light hearted girls and giggle with each other but never in a spiteful way. Its such a shame that someone would come here and say such things.

sheila i personally do not think you are emotionally ready for a ba and have your own issues to deal with,being attractive comes from the inside not from 2 bits of silicone,maybe go away grow and develop mentally before undertaking such massive surgery.
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 23rd September 2012, 7:20 pm

much love kay and lian :) i may picture tail my **naughty word**
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 23rd September 2012, 7:21 pm

a*#e
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 23rd September 2012, 7:27 pm

zthomas wrote:tahnk you cookie,i know we all have different backgrounds and we all have views on different sizes etc but we r here to support each other. We are all light hearted girls and giggle with each other but never in a spiteful way. Its such a shame that someone would come here and say such things.

sheila i personally do not think you are emotionally ready for a ba and have your own issues to deal with,being attractive comes from the inside not from 2 bits of silicone,maybe go away grow and develop mentally before undertaking such massive surgery.

I totally agree hun well said.
It was a very hard thing for alot of us here to go through our journey of BA and we needed eachother i suffered for years with my assemetry and i feel normal again.
We welcome new members with open arms and want to help them and reasure them as we have been there and know how it feels. So please dont judge us and tarr us all with the same brush we are here to support people and be friends not be ridiculed and made to feel like something we are very much not 'Bimbos'
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 7:32 pm

zthomas wrote:tahnk you cookie,i know we all have different backgrounds and we all have views on different sizes etc but we r here to support each other.

Exactly right Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 3 1978086825

We are all light hearted girls and giggle with each other but never in a spiteful way. Its such a shame that someone would come here and say such things.

None of what Sheila said was targeted at anybody personally here. Agreed 'bimbo' isn't a nice word to read and the matter is in hand.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 7:39 pm

Pammie85 wrote:I totally agree hun well said.
It was a very hard thing for alot of us here to go through our journey of BA and we needed eachother i suffered for years with my assemetry and i feel normal again.
We welcome new members with open arms and want to help them and reasure them as we have been there and know how it feels. So please dont judge us and tarr us all with the same brush we are here to support people and be friends not be ridiculed and made to feel like something we are very much not 'Bimbos'

And on the flip side, I'm sure Sheila doesn't appreciate being laughed at, or called a man, or having people come to assumptions without getting to know her....

A little respect on BOTH sides I think is called for.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 23rd September 2012, 7:41 pm

k maybe delete this one and she can re write it in a more respectful way and we can all pretend we never saaw this deogitry thread
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 23rd September 2012, 7:44 pm

I apologise if this is a genuine post, welcome to the forum Sheila xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 7:47 pm

zthomas wrote:k maybe delete this one and she can re write it in a more respectful way and we can all pretend we never saaw this deogitry thread

The thread is staying. The matter is in hand as I've said.

franky2512 wrote:I apologise if this is a genuine post, welcome to the forum Sheila xx

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 3 67188
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 23rd September 2012, 7:50 pm

And on the flip side, I'm sure Sheila doesn't appreciate being laughed at, or called a man, or having people come to assumptions without getting to know her....

A little respect on BOTH sides I think is called for.[/quote]

I didnt once call her a man.
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 7:53 pm

I never said you did Pammie. I was speaking 'collectively'
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 23rd September 2012, 7:58 pm

cookie wrote:I never said you did Pammie. I was speaking 'collectively'

My mistake sorry. I was mearly saying how were all here to help eachother thats all. Im leaving the thread now good luck with the journey Sheila x
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 7:59 pm

Pammie85 wrote:
cookie wrote:I never said you did Pammie. I was speaking 'collectively'

My mistake sorry. I was mearly saying how were all here to help eachother thats all. Im leaving the thread now good luck with the journey Sheila x

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 3 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd September 2012, 8:01 pm

I agree with Cookie xx

We can't just jump down someone's throat without first wiping our feet xx

BJSF is a great place let's keep it that way and not blow things out of proportion prematurely eh ladies? xx

xx group hug xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 23rd September 2012, 8:04 pm

Bet you have a great ass Kay Hysterical xxxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd September 2012, 8:06 pm

Grab ur coat Kay you've pulled Hysterical
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 8:06 pm

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 3 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd September 2012, 8:09 pm

GET IN!!!!!! yipee yahoo

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd September 2012, 8:10 pm

Thanks T2L xx Hug

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 23rd September 2012, 8:20 pm

Bet you have too Misf1 maybe you should grab your coat too Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical PMSL Love you girls (Exclusively in a non lesbian way ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 23rd September 2012, 8:22 pm

Ant time Kay wink wink Hysterical Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next