Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

+20
JustPeachy
misf1
Lian
2nd time lucky
franky2512
clover84
zthomas
icecream
Kmaise3
kay
Pammie85
rosygirl90
needboobs
*Alice*
5stonedown
jakki32
COOKIE
butterfly7713
cazalino
Shelia H.
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 5 Empty Re: Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

Post by 5stonedown 24th September 2012, 7:57 pm

this is sad...
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 5 Empty Re: Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

Post by kay 24th September 2012, 7:59 pm

They generally always do show their true colours eventually Vicki xx

Don't take it personally hun xx they are the saddo's xx

Rest assured we (Admin and Mods) all work really hard to keep this a safe and secure environment for you all, we do however need to be 100% sure before we take action against a member xx but once we have the proof, they're outta here xx as demonstrated to perfection by Cookie xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 24th September 2012, 8:04 pm

what do u gain from doing that...it wasnt even funny like she was taking the p**s... some strange uns out there!
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th September 2012, 8:08 pm

vicki0182 wrote:I'm just glad she/he!? Has shown their true colours!
To be honest it just makes me sad that someone would go to all of this trouble to mock people!
Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 5 683465

Don't be sad lovely. It's part and parcel of forum life to have trolls appear from time-to-time and the reason we request ladies do be very careful. This troll was very aparant, others might not be...

Myself and the mods had Shelias card marked long before any of the girls got onto it, but until we had hard evidence to determine their reasons for being here our hands were tied and until we're 100% certain ALL members on this forum will be treated with the respect and civility they deserve.

We knew Shelia would make a wrong move and we just had to wait it out. Trolls ALWAYS trip themselves up and never last long as was the case here.

So chin up Vicky. We do work very hard to keep you all safe and although it may at times not seem like it... We're all very much on the ball. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th September 2012, 8:15 pm

You always get trolls all over the internet xx

The worst ones are the ones like that disgusting excuse of a human being who set up a FB page last weeks entitled as follows;
"Dale Cregan, Legend" praising the actions and in honour of this cretin!!!

For those that don't know cregan shot and killed two Police Officers in Manchester last week.......

What sort of freak does this?!?!?!?!?! Screwy

So, these sickos are out there...........if any of you suspect anyone is a bit odd or not who they say they are you can always PM one of us and we will sort it xx you have our word xx
group hug

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 24th September 2012, 8:25 pm

eek!
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 24th September 2012, 8:38 pm

Oh I so wanted to get involved in the little dispute last night but I am no good at holding my tongue so thought best not too, so glad this saddo has gone Cheerleader xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 24th September 2012, 8:42 pm

can the piblic see this forum? if they arent a member?
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 24th September 2012, 8:42 pm

piblic?!!! public even..
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th September 2012, 8:43 pm

This section of the forum is visible to guests, yes. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 24th September 2012, 8:49 pm

Mummy me wrote:Oh I so wanted to get involved in the little dispute last night but I am no good at holding my tongue so thought best not too, so glad this saddo has gone Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 5 923101 xx

Haha I'll second that Mummy Me, I was thinking the same thing but kept out of it!
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th September 2012, 8:58 pm

JustPeachy wrote:
Mummy me wrote:Oh I so wanted to get involved in the little dispute last night but I am no good at holding my tongue so thought best not too, so glad this saddo has gone Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 5 923101 xx

Haha I'll second that Mummy Me, I was thinking the same thing but kept out of it!

It's best not to get involved if you think anything is suspicious and leaving it up myself and the mods as you girls did... We've had members before that have at first seemed 'dodgy' but have gone on to become very valued members, so until we know 100% sure, we HAVE to give them some rope.

In allowing us to do our work and PMing us if anyone has suspicions it just makes things a whole lot easier for all involved. We've been doing this for a long time. We KNOW what we're looking for and we ALWAYS get 'em in the end Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 5 1978086825 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 24th September 2012, 9:03 pm

It's a funny old world isn't it! Lol
Glad it's sorted now though! :thumbs:
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 24th September 2012, 9:05 pm

Be afraid , be very afraid .Bad ass Cookie strikes again Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Good jobs Cookie xxxxxxxxxxxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 24th September 2012, 9:06 pm

Job not jobs :heehee: xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Court 24th September 2012, 9:20 pm

Long time reader, first time poster.
I am a dear, dear friend of Shelia. I was the one that finally made Shelia actually try to get a boob job (she always wanted to do it, but never acted on it), as I have implants myself (she originally wanted to gor for a D-cup, but was inspired by my 42GG). Her account was hacked, and the post about the beach was from said hacker The hacker used to be my friend, and got jealous when I started hanging out with Shelia. She has been hacking Shelia's accounts on various sites ever since. Shelia doesn't even have an FB or MS because of this woman. That post was based on a story I told them (it was my first trip to the beach since my boob job).
Court
Court
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th September 2012, 10:10 pm

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 5 234820568040347736_b7Q6HPBE_f

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 5 399357
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th September 2012, 10:12 pm

If there is a problem that shelia would like to take up with the admin she can contact cookie regarding the problem. As a long time reader you may wish to refresh yourself of our rules here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
especially this part:
If someone gets banned, do not start threads on the forum in honour of the person/people that were banned. Threads like that will be removed, and the person responsible for starting the thread will be banned. If that sounds harsh, well it is. And the only way to end drama is to forget about it and carry on normally.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 24th September 2012, 10:20 pm

Well said Cookie and misf1 xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 24th September 2012, 10:24 pm

Gee wizz I've never seen so much drama since Eastenders on Christmas Day Shocked
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 25th September 2012, 12:07 am

Can't you just delete this post now? It's making things look ridiculous. Ppl like Sheila make me sick but having the post left on here only makes it a somewhat "shrine" for all of his-her friends to laugh at. This doesn't deserve to be on what is usually a lovely and helpful website
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th September 2012, 12:47 am

clover84 wrote:Can't you just delete this post now?

No. The thread is staying.

It's making things look ridiculous.

To quote Aldous Huxley: "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored"

What would be ridiculous would be to pretend people like Shelia didn't exist. To hide the thread and pretend it never happened.

This person isn't the first and they won't be the last on the internet to try to dupe people, which is why it's all the more important for ALL members to be aware of the fact that not everyone may be who they say they are.

Ppl like Sheila make me sick but having the post left on here only
makes it a somewhat "shrine" for all of his-her friends to laugh at.

I really couldn't give two hoots who's outside of the forum looking in that might find the thread amusing.

This is a 'support forum' and the one thing that I do care about is getting that support out to women , threads like this don't deserve the recognition of having to be deleted. People like Shelia really aren't that important to us.

This doesn't deserve to be on what is usually a lovely and helpful website

This always has been and still is 'a lovely and helpful website'. Trolls haven't changed that in the past, nor will they change how we will continue.

Shelia/court has gone now so as this thread has now died it's death. I'll lock it now

Last edited by cookie on 25th September 2012, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to lock thread.)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5