Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make-up

+8
Kurukullachis
littlewellies
COOKIE
CharFaye
mandyjs
mrsball
Shazcott
loclo26
12 posters

Go down

Make-up Empty Make-up

Post by loclo26 14th February 2013, 4:36 pm

I know this sounds so vain and rather silly, but did anyone take make-up for after their op? Make-up 375568
I love my make-up and always feel 'naked' without it. Ill go make-up free for obvious reasons, would love to use it after if i feel ok.
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Make-up Empty Re: Make-up

Post by Shazcott 14th February 2013, 4:43 pm

Definitely....I took the lot :ok: wasn't coming out my room without it lol. Made me feel better too xxxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th February 2013, 5:00 pm

I personally didn't bother but then again I have my eyebrows tattooed on and my eyelashes dyed!
But yes lots of ladies take a bit of make up it'll make you feel bit better also x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 14th February 2013, 5:06 pm

Thank god Make-up 2610959195
Ill pack the lot then when my time comes! x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 14th February 2013, 5:09 pm

Me too! They didn't even ask me to take mine off before theatre ( I only had s little bit on so I didn't scare anyone!)
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 14th February 2013, 5:23 pm

mandyjs wrote:Me too! They didn't even ask me to take mine off before theatre ( I only had s little bit on so I didn't scare anyone!)
M x
Mine has asked for no make up and the usual no nail varnish etc. Gosh Im going to be a complete state after my op, it will be so worth it though! x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 14th February 2013, 6:01 pm

I had my eyebrows tinted and waxed and my eyelashes tinted and tinted moisturiser so I didn't look too bad! Lol xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th February 2013, 6:03 pm

You're fine to put make-up on as soon as you feel able to after surgery babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 14th February 2013, 6:39 pm

I had lashes and brows tinted for the op haha I wore make up leaving the hospital, I wanted to feel better than I looked but that was the only day I wore make up until today!! I feel like a model today having my hair straighteners and some slap on for first time in over a week xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 14th February 2013, 7:17 pm

I had lashes and brows tinted before..

I have to tell you something it makes me chuckle.. When I had my first op we were allowed to wear make up :s anyway the one girl went down with false lashes (strips not perm) on and when she came round one was stuck half way down her cheek hahahahaha lol cracks me up!
Not good for hygiene in theatre!

I didn't wear make up, didn't wear any home either just took my moisturiser and night cream
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 14th February 2013, 7:41 pm

Kuru that made me chuckle. Something like that would happen to me! How did it end up on her cheek though lol x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 14th February 2013, 9:19 pm

I think it's because they tape eyes shut and obv the adhesive is like copy dec and just peels off.. I was roaring found it so funny!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 14th February 2013, 9:28 pm

How about Hollywood lashes tho where they glue individual lashes onto your own eye lashes? They are semi permanent and last a few weeks x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th February 2013, 9:34 pm

Kurukullachis wrote:I had lashes and brows tinted before..

I have to tell you something it makes me chuckle.. When I had my first op we were allowed to wear make up :s anyway the one girl went down with false lashes (strips not perm) on and when she came round one was stuck half way down her cheek hahahahaha lol cracks me up!

I didn't wear make up, didn't wear any home either just took my moisturiser and night cream

I'm shocked you were able to wear make-up 4 years back!

I had my first BA 6 years ago and the no make-up policy was as strict then as it is now.

I'd have laughed too hun Hysterical I remember being in the gym(this was a long time ago) and there's always one isn't there that comes in with a face full of slap wanting to look like a super model whilst we're all dripping in sweat lol and when she'd finished she'd had streaks down her face were the sweat had dripped and an eyelash hanging off her eye. Stopped talking to myself and a friend asking us if we knew when the spin classes were. We just told her when and both us never said a word about her face and let her walk out the door leaving us in hysterics... Now after having kids my bladder ain't quite what it used to be, I was almost as embarrassed as that lady would have been when she got home and looked in the mirror nearly peeling myself laughing... It was too funny.

Girls and lashes hey! Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th February 2013, 11:11 pm

I took my make up, but as I was a day case I really couldn't be bothered to put it on after my surgery.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 15th February 2013, 5:05 pm

cookie wrote:
Kurukullachis wrote:I had lashes and brows tinted before..

I'm shocked you were able to wear make-up 4 years back!

I had my first BA 6 years ago and the no make-up policy was as strict then as it is now.

I'd have laughed too hun Hysterical I remember being in the gym(this was a long time ago) and there's always one isn't there that comes in with a face full of slap wanting to look like a super model whilst we're all dripping in sweat lol and when she'd finished she'd had streaks down her face were the sweat had dripped and an eyelash hanging off her eye. Stopped talking to myself and a friend asking us if we knew when the spin classes were. We just told her when and both us never said a word about her face and let her walk out the door leaving us in hysterics... Now after having kids my bladder ain't quite what it used to be, I was almost as embarrassed as that lady would have been when she got home and looked in the mirror nearly peeling myself laughing... It was too funny.

Girls and lashes hey! Hysterical

Shocking isn't it!!! Lash girl also had acrylic nails on.
Really funny to watch though lol I would of cracked up seeing that!!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 15th February 2013, 9:26 pm

I didn't take any, I didn't for my 1st BA either and I wear make-up most days, I simply couldn't be bothered Make-up 557141
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th February 2013, 7:37 pm

lol that made me lol Kuru how funny!!

I wore a wee bit going in and they never asked me to take it off I also done some before i came home but prob still looked awful xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down