Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do big boobs make you look fat

+8
suzi
tanyajade
minxie
littlewisher
abbie
natalia
COOKIE
izzie37
12 posters

Go down

do big boobs make you look fat Empty do big boobs make you look fat

Post by izzie37 23rd August 2010, 9:58 am

hi,

i have been trying on all my nice dresses as im going out for a lovely meal with my hubby for our anniversary this weekend Heart 15yrs we've been together phew!!,

anyway NONE of my dresses fit me in the boob area and ive never worn half of them because i thought i needed bigger boobs to make them look better, im heart broken as i looked in the mirror at myself in these dresses and i look fat in them, couldnt zip them up all the way how Blush .. bearing in mind im 7stone and 5ft2, i could cry, i look really top heavy too now, i went to la senza to buy a tshirt bra and i had to get a 30F!!! for gods sake and they look huge in it, sad smile dont get me wrong i love my boobs 99.99999% of the time, they look smashing, i just feel cheesed off that although im a size 6-8 no dress will ever fit in the boobs and i will end up wearing tents!!
can anyone help me?, am i being irrational?, vest tops and tight tshirts look great, pretty dresses :mad: not good for boobie ladies, well this boobie lady anyway....boohoo..
Im going to the charity shop today to off load all these dresses disappoint

sorry about the rant i do get emotional sometimes.
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

do big boobs make you look fat Empty Re: do big boobs make you look fat

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2010, 10:09 am

You are early days babe and still learning to 'dress' the new babies to find what best suits your body to enhance the new you and you will hun, you'll find things that look good although you will probably find that you have to become a bit of a seamstress to create the odd dart to pull things in at waist, as you may find you have to buy a larger size in fitted dresses. V and square necks also work best with a larger bust as a full neckline just makes your boobs look bigger! Give yourself some time to get used to the new you and to adjust how you dress and see yourself now hun.

My first surgery, although I loved my big boobs, I think I loved the fact that I just had some after having very little before more and although I knew they were too large for me, never complained as I was happier with them than without and was still even after surgery very body conscious, when I had to have my re-op I made the decision to reduce my implant size too and I LOVE my new shape! I so wish I hadn't waited now and acted on how I felt from early on...

I would say that it is early days and you are still adjusting to the new you hun, but if you're very, very upset, then make your surgeon aware of how you're feeling hun. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd August 2010, 10:23 am

nop i think they make my waiste look slimmer i have same prob with jackets and bikinis and dressses just something i got use to now i rather have big boobs xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 23rd August 2010, 11:19 am

it depends what I wear. ive had to get rid of anything that flared or was baggy at the waist, because then i look fat instead of busty.
Fitted stuff looks awesome now
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 23rd August 2010, 12:04 pm

Yeah i agree with Abbie, fitted clothes look ALOT better try fitted dresses so people can see you have big boobs and a small waist :) Xxxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 23rd August 2010, 12:09 pm

Please dont get me wrong i am MUCH MUCH happier with my boobs now than ever, i just got in a tizzy about going up a size or 2 in a dress Rolling Eyes .. its not a case of wanting them reduced or anything, no no never i love them they are the best decision ive made ever..

im going to customise some of my clothes i think, and ive seen this gorgeous dress that i think would look lovely..http://www.karenmillen.com/Flirtatious-ruffels-dress/Dresses/karenmillen/fcp-product/903000054444

what do you think girls, its a bit pricey but its going to be my staple go - to dress for parties or functions, (with a bit of jazzing up accessory wise).

hubbys buying it for me he doesnt know yet though :teehee:

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 23rd August 2010, 12:14 pm

I think that dress is gorgeous, i wore fitted strapless dress for my birthday & make your boobs look fab xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 23rd August 2010, 12:19 pm

ooh gorgeous dress!!! I love it!
I agree with Natalia, I think my new boobs make my waist look smaller - infact, I've had more comments about looking slimmer, than I've had about my boobs looking bigger! ha ha!

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 23rd August 2010, 12:32 pm

thanks, its a lovely dress and i want it desperately now haha,

fitted clothes do look better, yes my waist looks smaller too yahoo ... i spend most the time in skinnys and tshirts its just dressing up to go out is where i get stuck, and end up wearing skinnys and a top! .. Screwy

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 23rd August 2010, 12:32 pm

Hi Izzie,

You're a tiny dress size so there's no way you could ever look fat!!!

As for your dresses.. If it's just around the bust area that you're thinking it's too tight, would you not try a minimiser bra? Marks & Spencer do really good ones. I know it may sound like it's defeating the point of getting a boob job, but you could just wear it under the odd dress that's a bit tight?

xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi 23rd August 2010, 12:36 pm

love that dress... its gunna look wkd with ur new boobies..!! im the same tho with most of my going out clothes, they look terrible on me now, think i need a new wardrobe, but my t shirts a vest look wkd on... xxxx
suzi
suzi
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 23rd August 2010, 1:11 pm

I know what you mean about zips not doing up cos of the boobies. There are certain things like shirts and some dresses I just cant wear now. On the whole though I think my boobs have made the rest of my body look more in proportion. At your size there is no way you could look fat babe. I love that dress to by the way. In fact thats the type of dress that I find fits my boobs best now :-) xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylou 23rd August 2010, 1:33 pm

I have also found that my new boobs make my waist look smaller!!
I love the dress and think it will look fab on you xxx
Daisylou
Daisylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 23rd August 2010, 2:17 pm

arr thanks... Cheerleader

corsets are a good choice for going out too i think, or are they a bit OTT.. i would love a corset, would show off our skinny waists eh girls woohoo

this one is very cheeky [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 23rd August 2010, 3:07 pm

izzie - there is no way you are fat at a size 6 and 7stone! it's just a matter of findings things that compliment your new gorgeous boobies. that dress is gorgeous and i think it will look fab on. love the corset too!
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 23rd August 2010, 3:58 pm

yeah, loved the corset. i often wear my la senza corset when i go out to the pub. looks cool with a blazer over the top, and some killer heels. lol, think i'll have to flog it on ebay now, cos it won't fit me anymore.
you are teeny weeny like me. you will look gorgeous on your anniversary, and i'm sure your hubby will be the proudest man in town.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 23rd August 2010, 4:39 pm

arr thanks mellie, he had flaming better be, i left my laptop open with said pictures of corset and dress for him to see as a subtle hint, but as yet he's not mentioned it, so im going to try another tactic...FOOD

Hysterical
xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down