Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

+20
JustPeachy
misf1
Lian
2nd time lucky
franky2512
clover84
zthomas
icecream
Kmaise3
kay
Pammie85
rosygirl90
needboobs
*Alice*
5stonedown
jakki32
COOKIE
butterfly7713
cazalino
Shelia H.
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

Post by icecream 23rd September 2012, 6:25 pm

Shelia H. wrote:Thus, the boob job will give me a nice rack while keeping my nice ass.

:doh: guy alert! :heehee:
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Does getting a BA make me a bimbo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does getting a BA make me a bimbo?

Post by 5stonedown 23rd September 2012, 6:27 pm

That was my thought too icecream!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 23rd September 2012, 6:27 pm

icecream wrote:
Shelia H. wrote:Thus, the boob job will give me a nice rack while keeping my nice ass.

:doh: guy alert! :heehee:

Thats what I thought! And if not, why not try and help, or humour, whatever is appropriate. Flash
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 23rd September 2012, 6:32 pm

ah m gutted by the replys girls i hoped i would be able to play the bimbo card now and again by pushing my boobs together n giggling,i feel very disappointed now
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 23rd September 2012, 6:33 pm

I'm sorry but this does seem an absolute joke post. So you want a ba, but then say tomorrow you'll get GG? Something isn't quite right here.... Apologies if I'm wrong but this seems a bit suss as though you may be mocking people on here?
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 23rd September 2012, 6:34 pm

And how many girls use the term "rack"?? Suspicious much!
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelia H. 23rd September 2012, 6:38 pm

I swear this is real!
Shelia H.
Shelia H.
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 23rd September 2012, 6:40 pm

Lol this is so funny! Blatantly a guy!
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelia H. 23rd September 2012, 6:41 pm

If a girl wears a shirt that says "Slut", it would be safe to assume she is promiscuous. Part of me thought getting the boob job would be like wearing that shirt. It was probably because a lot of bimbos get boob jobs.
You all helped me realize the difference between being sexy and slutty, and getting a boob job is clearly the former.
Shelia H.
Shelia H.
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 6:41 pm

I won't have ANYONE ridiculing ANY member on this forum.

If any of you have a problem with a member, you PM myself or one of the mods and if we see fit WE will deal with it.

If you've nothing positive to contribute to this thread, please do-not post in it.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelia H. 23rd September 2012, 6:44 pm

I tried to PM, but it said I "haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages."
How and who did I ridicule? I swear I did not mean to! I'm new!
Shelia H.
Shelia H.
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 6:48 pm

Shelia H. wrote:I tried to PM, but it said I "haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages."
How and who did I ridicule? I swear I did not mean to! I'm new!

My comment wasn't aimed at you Sheila... they know who they are.

Sheila wrote:You all helped me realize the difference between being sexy and slutty, and getting a boob job is clearly the former.

I'm glad and I hope you're happy with the look you're hoping for.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelia H. 23rd September 2012, 6:50 pm

Thank you, cookie! However, I am sure those people did not mean any harm.
I swear I am a woman.
Shelia H.
Shelia H.
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd September 2012, 6:51 pm

I think that the message is aimed at everyone posting on the thread not at you in particular xx

BJSF prides itself on treating all members with respect, fairly, equally, politely and with civility xx

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 23rd September 2012, 6:52 pm

[quote="Shelia H."] It was probably because a lot of bimbos get boob jobs.[quote]

is this not ridiculing people on here? People were just stating that Sheila has been contradicting herself slightly and theyre trying to work out what she is meaning
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelia H. 23rd September 2012, 6:56 pm

Well, a lot of bimbos do get boob jobs. That is true. But I now know that bimbos do not constitute all of those who get boob jobs. All of you have gotten boob jobs and seem to be about as far from bimbos one can get!
Shelia H.
Shelia H.
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd September 2012, 6:58 pm

It depends on the context Clover xx which can sometimes be misread when it's written down or not explained fully xx

Unfortunately, Sheila had no chance to explain fully xx

Instead of all out attacks and accusations perhaps we can go about exploring what Sheila means in a politer manner xx

After all, how would you like to have been accused of being a man when you first signed in to find out info on BA's?? shrug Just a thought xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 6:58 pm

Shelia H. wrote: It was probably because a lot of bimbos get boob jobs.

is this not ridiculing people on here?

I don't think so, she didn't personally call anybody 'here' a bimbo... did she?

People were just stating that Sheila has been contradicting herself slightly and theyre trying to work out what she is meaning

That's not yours or anybody else's job to do. It's MINE. If you have a problem, PM me or one of the mods.

Last edited by cookie on 23rd September 2012, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 23rd September 2012, 6:59 pm

I am totally lost now shrug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 23rd September 2012, 7:01 pm

If you are serious about a BA Sheila, then this is a very good informative forum. :thumbs: It is an important decision for someone to make. So if you don't mind sharing, what are your stats? ;-) I'm sure everyone on here would be willing to give their opinions about what you are asking? ;-) x
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 23rd September 2012, 7:03 pm

I know a of a girl that says 'rack'.

Though she doesn't have a nice ass and she is promiscuous. Nothing wrong with saying it how it is Shelia x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 23rd September 2012, 7:05 pm

i think calling anyone a bimbo is wrong actually just because they may not have the interlect who are you to state they are a 'bimbo' its a shame that if you are a woman you are refering to women as that. good luck with what ever journey u may or may not be on but i think you will live a very lonely world being so judgemental. statements such as 'many women that have boob jobs are bimbos' is discusting actally im really angry reading all this u my love r a disgrace for all us women who have faced demons
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 23rd September 2012, 7:07 pm

I assumed being a post and admit questions we would be able to ask questions and try to wok out what was what. And as a ba site I can only assume there may be "bimbos" on here so yes that would be ridiculing people on here. Oh well, good luck sheila and sorry mods if I'm wrong
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 23rd September 2012, 7:09 pm

Well said zthomas :)
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd September 2012, 7:09 pm

Hysterical Hysterical @ Lian

PHEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW xx Thank goodness you said that!!! I was thinking to myself ...'ooo I use the word rack....and I'm not a man???' hahahahahahahaha........ xx

I'm also not a bimbo.................although I am Blonde shrug Ooooooohhhhhh awkward x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next