Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a date and now having a mini meltdown!

5 posters

Go down

Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! Empty Got a date and now having a mini meltdown!

Post by JustPeachy 16th September 2012, 4:23 pm

Oh crikey. Got a letter in post on Friday and my op is on 27th Sept - 11 sleeps!!! I am utterly panicking, so quick. I feel sick and so nervous yet I have been waiting for this all my life??!! Oh my god oh my god oh my god........
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! Empty Re: Got a date and now having a mini meltdown!

Post by 2nd time lucky 16th September 2012, 7:14 pm

And breathe lol. Thats great hun. Dont panic there is nothing to worry about. Finally you are getting what you have always wanted. Look forward to reading your story. Good luck, having boobs is amazing xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! Empty Re: Got a date and now having a mini meltdown!

Post by JustPeachy 16th September 2012, 7:36 pm

I keep forgetting to breath!Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! 557141

I am freaking out. 11 sleeps. I hate hospitals and have been put to sleep before and I was so stressed out with it.

I am sitting racking my brains worrying what I need to do to prep before it, what not to forget, what to do if I don't wake up!!!!
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 16th September 2012, 7:50 pm

Bless you. I think we all have that fear of not waking up but dont worry that is extremely rare. I have several friends who are nurses including 1 who is a recovery nurse and with 65 yrs experience between them only 1 had someone not wake up and that was a 94 yr old woman with a very dodgy heart !! You are going to be fine. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 16th September 2012, 7:54 pm

Thanks Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! 571992 I am just so nervous. I had to get meds to calm me down last time before I even got to hospital. They gave me them for the night before so I could sleep, then the morning of so I would actually come in to hospital Shocked

I am a nervous wreck. I think it's because the letter came on Fri and they have given me under 2 weeks notice so I won't really have time to digest it! I have to sit my kids down now and explain to them what mummy is going to be doing!xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 16th September 2012, 8:12 pm

Short notice can actually be a good thing, less time to worry. Hope it goes well telling the children, my 4 were great xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 16th September 2012, 8:23 pm

Yeah I suppose, gets it all over and done with quicker. Less time to FREAK out haha.

They will be fine, they are a bit older 8 & 11 so will inderstand better and are pretty much self sufficient with most things :) xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 16th September 2012, 8:29 pm

I think most children wan their mums to be happy . Yes at those ages they will be able to help you out quite a bit, my boys were amazing. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 16th September 2012, 10:30 pm

At least you haven't got a 6week countdown, you'll be fine and it'll be worth it in the endGot a date and now having a mini meltdown! 4023572762
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 16th September 2012, 10:36 pm

Thanks. My stomach is doing flips. I just don't know how I am going to concentrate at work tomorrow!
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 16th September 2012, 10:41 pm

Lol I was the same, I started writing lists of items I need in my overnight bag!!
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 16th September 2012, 10:44 pm

Firstly congratulations, you will be just fine hunni, nerves are to be expected Hun it's something we have all had but when you wake up you will have great boobies. The only thing you really need to get preop are your sports bras and everything else you need to take you will have at home anyway. Enjoy your BA journey Hun and don't forget to add your date onto the calendar section so the girls can add your date for you xxx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 17th September 2012, 9:41 am

I have bough 2 bras (bough them 3 months ago Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! 267328) and I have wrote, scribbled out, wrote, scribbled out and re-wrote my overnight bag list! I have also had several mini panic attacks and euphoric moments. Hope I survive to see the day!!
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th September 2012, 11:20 am

Goodness me, what a quick countdown you're going to have Peachy! Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! 773440

You're going to be just fine sweetheart Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! 571992It is a shock to the system when things move so fast, but when you've had time to take it all in you're going to feel so much better Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! 1978086825

Congrats on getting your date lovely and don't forget to add your details to the 'Calender Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calender), so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way when your special day arrives. Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! 727935 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 17th September 2012, 3:36 pm

quick countdown is an understatement Shocked I keep hyperventilating haha.

I am going to start packing, unpacking, packing and unpacking my bag tonight I think Got a date and now having a mini meltdown! 899188
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down