Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mini consultation

+3
tinkerbell24
tigertonix
cupcake1991
7 posters

Go down

mini consultation Empty mini consultation

Post by cupcake1991 6th February 2014, 4:33 pm

Hi Ladies 

I saw Mr Bennett today at Spire & said I would keep you all updated.  
He was lovely & even recognised me from the open evening nearly three months ago. 

He talked through my medical history very briefly; any illnesses, medication, do I smoke etc?  Then the nurse came in while he had a look at the ta-ta's.  He asked me to take my top off so I asked "do I take my bra off as well?!" I was SO scared.  The nurse found this highly amusing and was like "Yeah, it does help!"  Blush  . 

Anyways, he says I am a B cup rather than an A, which surprised me as I wear an A because anything bigger and I have a huge gape in my bra!  I want to achieve a natural looking DD so he measured me up and said he thought something around the 410cc mark would be good.  He pointed out I have asymmetric boobies, so he may put a different sized implant in each breast to correct that.  It's funny, i hadn't really noticed it that much before because I try to avoid looking at them myself!! 

Anyways, I think even though it can only happen in December (because that's when i'll have finished saving) I'll book it pretty soon.  Mr Bennett said that it gets pretty booked up, as people want to have new boobies, or a new nose etc for the New year. 

i'm seeing one other surgeon who i'm interested in first before anything's official but regardless- I'm feeling so excited!! \

(sorry for blabbering on!) ahhh  clap hands  xx
cupcake1991
cupcake1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

mini consultation Empty Re: mini consultation

Post by tigertonix 6th February 2014, 4:51 pm

Aw, babe, that's excellent news! I'm very happy that your consultation went really well! It's always nice when your surgeon takes all your opinions in to account and tries to achieve the look you're after! 410cc sounds like a perfect-sized implant!! If you're already a B and get 410cc you're looking at pretty big boobies haha! You may even end up a couple sizes bigger than a DD!
You sound very optimistic and it's good to know that you're doing a bit more shopping around before committing to one surgeon :) Good luck in your future consultations, babe!! I hope you settle with someone you're 100% happy with and achieve the look you're after!

Take care, honey xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake1991 6th February 2014, 5:15 pm

Aww thank you for such a sweet message tiger! Yes, if i'm honest if I don't achieve a DD I would be disappointed so I am pleased he suggested a larger implant.  I wouldn't be upset if they ended up bigger haha  Boobs .

I feel like Mr Bennett is 'the one' but I know it's wise to see at least one other potential option.  We get on well and I feel like we sort of clicked! I'm just trying to find the thread with everyones before & after stats now.. hmm?! xx
cupcake1991
cupcake1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th February 2014, 5:19 pm

aw fab see told you not too bad getting the boobies out lol but what a great sized omplant you have been offered

always good to see atleast one more surgeon and see what size and placement they say too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake1991 6th February 2014, 5:25 pm

haha yeah it wasn't too bad getting them out in the end, he did put me at ease.  It was just odd haha! I am quite a giggly person and it's worse with nerves so I think I just laughed my way through it! x
cupcake1991
cupcake1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake1991 6th February 2014, 5:28 pm

Oh & I forgot to mention that the placement would be unders... eeek!
cupcake1991
cupcake1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th February 2014, 5:30 pm

aw bless you, but they see boobs everyday lol must be weird from them bet there more bum guys than boobs lol as they get sick of the sight of boobs haha

I have 360cc MP unders what profile did he suggest for you xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake1991 6th February 2014, 5:32 pm

Uhhh I think he said hewould go for high profile as I am quite narrow. He said low profile would give me too much side boob.  x
cupcake1991
cupcake1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 6th February 2014, 6:27 pm

cupcake1991 wrote:Aww thank you for such a sweet message tiger! Yes, if i'm honest if I don't achieve a DD I would be disappointed so I am pleased he suggested a larger implant.  I wouldn't be upset if they ended up bigger haha  Boobs .

I feel like Mr Bennett is 'the one' but I know it's wise to see at least one other potential option.  We get on well and I feel like we sort of clicked! I'm just trying to find the thread with everyones before & after stats now.. hmm?! xx

No problem. babe! yes, it's wise to go a little bit bigger and then you won't end up unsatisfied haha :)
That's great that you already have a good rapport with him! I instantly clicked with my first surgeon, Mr. Mahdi, and I didn't feel the need to see any other surgeon as he was just perfect in my eyes haha!

I was a 34AA before my op and I had 340cc. I am now a 34D :) xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake1991 6th February 2014, 6:31 pm

oh wow! That sounds fab. Looking at everyone else's pre & post op stats I think 410 will do the trick! It's funny how everyone turns out different, even if they have the same size implants.  It hurts my brain haha!! Your avi looks fab by the way!
cupcake1991
cupcake1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 6th February 2014, 7:11 pm

I know, I definitely think you'll get massive, perfect results with 410cc! I know, it is very strange! I think the bandsize has a lot to do with it though. If i was a 36 bandsize I would be B cup.. If i was a 30 bandsize, I would be an E cup! So it all varies :) I definitely know you'll get gorgeous boobs with that size though!

Thank you very much, babe! That's very sweet of you xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 6th February 2014, 8:45 pm

Glad it all went well - exciting times xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 7th February 2014, 9:23 am

Glad you had a good consultation &  clicked with the surgeon. Smike 
It's good that you are not rushing to book straight away but going instead for another consultation just to see what other surgeons  advise,its a big decision  and you want to make sure you are  100% happy with what you choose. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 7th February 2014, 9:30 am

Aww that's great News Cupcake, im so jealous you actually got examined in a mini consultation. I didn't ha-ha !!
xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 7th February 2014, 9:42 am

glad your consultation went well hun xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake1991 7th February 2014, 12:55 pm

thank you ladies!  Looks like i'll be looking to have my date all booked up by the end of the month.   Then just to get past the looong 10 months until the op itself.  ahh well, lots of time to buy button up tops and all the other little bits i'll need.  

ambzdee it was really good that he examined me- I think he is quite thorough! x
cupcake1991
cupcake1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 7th February 2014, 12:56 pm

Yeah i know it is.. did you get to try the implant sizes on too?
x
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake1991 7th February 2014, 1:00 pm

No I didn't, I did try on exactly what he had recommended at the open evening though.  He said he will thoroughly measure me if I go ahead with a full consultation and then try on varying sizes again at that stage.

I've just broken the news to my in-laws that i'm having it done.  Father in law did the "you're perfect as you are you don't need it" thing which I suppose was quite sweet and my mother in law told him "she's having it done for herself, not you so don't try to dissuade her" haha.  Overall, they respect my decision and understand why i'm having it done which is great! x
cupcake1991
cupcake1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down