Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh no emotional meltdown

5 posters

Go down

oh no emotional meltdown Empty oh no emotional meltdown

Post by sammi710 1st August 2012, 12:16 pm

oh no i ve just been for one of my regular blood tests and cried like a baby, and continued crying all the way home???!!! this is a bad time to get my needle phobia back so close to ba date, i m now a bit worried how i m going to cope and i ve also just had 3 cigarettes (in my defence they have restored normal emotional balance lol) oh no emotional meltdown 43877 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

oh no emotional meltdown Empty Re: oh no emotional meltdown

Post by COOKIE 1st August 2012, 12:32 pm

You'll be just fine Sammi oh no emotional meltdown 571992The care you'll recieve at the hospital are unbelievably sympathetic and very patient with women like yourself.

I balled my eyes out all the way to theatre and was treated with kid gloves and very gently soothed all they way through. So much so that I felt like a complete idiot after getting on the table haha.

I promise you, it's all over in the blink of an eye. I swear, it's really that fast. So don't worry Sammi, all is going to be just fine oh no emotional meltdown 571992.

NOW LAY OFF THEM CIGGIES! oh no emotional meltdown 221105 hahahaha. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 1st August 2012, 1:06 pm

thanks cookie, ur always there with comforting words, oh no emotional meltdown 571992 i really dont know whats got into me today i feel really odd! i havent cried in about 5 years so i m finding it a little overwhelming xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st August 2012, 1:21 pm

You're just running a natural course of this roller coaster of a boobie journey babe. A simple case of the pre-op jitters, which WILL get better hun oh no emotional meltdown 571992

You may find you have a few episodes like this on the run up to your BA Sammi. But it's just good to know you're not at alone isn't it. Many of us have been through the same and felt exactly as you're feeling right now, so you're in good company here lovely, we all know exactly what you're going through oh no emotional meltdown 571992xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st August 2012, 1:29 pm

I've always been a needle phobe so I can understand your reaction! I've cried, passed out, refused, been sick an even demanded they remove a drip and give me potassium in a drink form (vile).

I think it's very much about mental state, keep calm and take deep steady breaths. Remind yourself yor reasons for this and that your phobia of needles is just that.. A phobia! The nurses will be very patient with you an used to women who hae similar fears... Discuss it with them and they may e able to help a little with numbing cream or gas. I didn't bother I forced myself to get on with it because in my mind two amazing boobs were worth a little ***naughty word*** in the hand... You can do it too so be brave and remember what reward you get at the end of it! X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 1st August 2012, 3:03 pm

thanks alice i will try and keep my rational head on, i think we are quite similar i ve also demanded to have cannulas out immediately before i rip the bloody things out myself lol i m hoping i can have the cannula in y arm this time coz i m evil if they put it in my hand i find it really aches! xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 1st August 2012, 6:48 pm

im with you hun, im starting to freak out as its all suddenly looming pretty damn fast isnt it!!! :)

we just need to stay calm and think this is what we want and after we're gonna be made up!!! :)

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st August 2012, 7:33 pm

aw hun, dont panic as the girls have said, they are really understanding and so helpful at the clinics, they see it all the time and know exactly what to do.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down