Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling emotional

+6
job1701
nads
BlondeBarbie
ShootingStar
mariajw
cakey_baby
10 posters

Go down

Feeling emotional Empty Feeling emotional

Post by cakey_baby 31st March 2009, 10:04 pm

Hi All

Im feeling really emotional tonight, ive set of travelling as im flying at 7.30 in the morning to Izmir, i hate travelling on my own anyway as im completly hopeless and have just got to my hotel after being lost in manchester airport for a hour!! (staying at a hotel close to the airport)

I just keep thinking the most rediculous things about the anesthetic and i know im being stupid but i keep thinking what if its me who has a bad reaction :pale: ive just had the most rude taxi driver aswell who practically shouted at me in the taxi because i wasnt quiet sure where the hotel was!!!! and i thought mancs where nice eeeshh!! lol

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Feeling emotional Empty Re: Feeling emotional

Post by mariajw 31st March 2009, 10:07 pm

Aww, hunni, sorry to hear you're feeling emotional. You're bound to be with only two days to go, but you'll be fine.

Lots of love and luck.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 31st March 2009, 10:11 pm

Oh No! poor you Cakey-Baby! Hope you're ok sweetheart, just keep thinking of the good things to come, boobies, bra's, cleavage, feeling good, all this will soon be a thing of the past hunni and you will be so happy! chin up girl, we're all here for you xx Hug
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 31st March 2009, 10:12 pm

Its normal to feel like that hun you'll be fine x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 10:14 pm

Awww hunny! Hug Taxi drivers are mean sometimes, he should know where the flamin hotel is anyway!! :evil:
Please dont worry about the GA, you're young and healthy and the tech is very advanced now, my mum had a GA in the 60s and was fine!! hehe. Enjoy your night in the hotel and think about your fab BA adventure ahead, we're all here for you xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 31st March 2009, 10:16 pm

hey darlin where is Izmir? Turkey?
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 31st March 2009, 10:17 pm

Aw cakey-baby!!! You know you will be fine... you have come this far and you will be with your mum soon Hug

I travelled too on my own there and back, but I just had a jolly and ignored all the rude people.. they are not worth your energy.

I had mine in London, the hotel was..... well not too good (£190.00p.n.) so I took myself off to see Santa in Selfridges, watched the xmas lights being turned on, and sat outside in a lovely Turkish Restaurant for dinner with Choir singers. Oh and also stalked the department stores bra sections. Just kept myself busy and before I knew it I was adorned with Boobs

Just keep focused on the end result and you will be Flash with the rest of us. Hug xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 31st March 2009, 10:19 pm

Thanks Girlies, i honestly dont know what i would do without this site your all fab!!

I know Nads thats what i thought!! and he short changed :evil: i was just glad to be here though lol. I will try not to worry about the GA im sure it will be fine i just keep trying to think of my lovely new boobs!! hehe x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 31st March 2009, 10:22 pm

mia wrote:Aw cakey-baby!!! You know you will be fine... you have come this far and you will be with your mum soon Hug

I travelled too on my own there and back, but I just had a jolly and ignored all the rude people.. they are not worth your energy.

I had mine in London, the hotel was..... well not too good (£190.00p.n.) so I took myself off to see Santa in Selfridges, watched the xmas lights being turned on, and sat outside in a lovely Turkish Restaurant for dinner with Choir singers. Oh and also stalked the department stores bra sections. Just kept myself busy and before I knew it I was adorned with Boobs

Just keep focused on the end result and you will be Flash with the rest of us. Hug xxxx

Thats well expensive..mine was only £40 Hysterical Blush you sound like u had a fab time hun, think im just going to have to turn it into a little adventure to take my mind of things! lol

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 31st March 2009, 10:23 pm

cakey_baby wrote:Thanks Girlies, i honestly dont know what i would do without this site your all fab!!

And you are fab too chick because you are part of this site so remember that, am really excited for you! The GA is a great sleep so look forward to the rest after this travelling i say! xx Hug
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 31st March 2009, 10:28 pm

Wow you are really good travelling, I would have loved to have gone abroad but am terrified of flying lol so would have arrived a jibbering wreck. I am not however scared of GAs, i am one of those strange people that love it. I love the feeling of it going up my arm and the taste mmm. Good job I have never taken any recreational drugs cos I think I could be a closet junkie lol. Anyway have a lovely journey and don't worry too much it will be fab. Can't wait to speak to you after your surgery, but it will prob not be till saturday cos i am in Friday xx
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 31st March 2009, 10:30 pm

Oooh !!! it worked a treat !! I was in the centre of London full of strangers. So I just thought you have two choices sit and worry or go out and have some fun. I choose the later and I did have fun, spoke to strangers when I was lost (often) everyone was so helpful and I thought I am only doing this once so just enjoy it girl :lol: And I did... I would do it all again without a doubt Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 31st March 2009, 10:37 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
cakey_baby wrote:Thanks Girlies, i honestly dont know what i would do without this site your all fab!!

And you are fab too chick because you are part of this site so remember that, am really excited for you! The GA is a great sleep so look forward to the rest after this travelling i say! xx Hug

Awww thank you SS, thats so lovely :hugme:x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 31st March 2009, 10:40 pm

mia wrote:Oooh !!! it worked a treat !! I was in the centre of London full of strangers. So I just thought you have two choices sit and worry or go out and have some fun. I choose the later and I did have fun, spoke to strangers when I was lost (often) everyone was so helpful and I thought I am only doing this once so just enjoy it girl :lol: And I did... I would do it all again without a doubt Hysterical

Hysterical Thats fab hun!! i will no doubt have some funny stories about the next 24 hours i go into complete tourist mode as soon as im in the airport!!

x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 31st March 2009, 10:55 pm

And Mrs O i hope i love the GA as much as you lol x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 31st March 2009, 11:07 pm

Hey Cakey-Baby what's in the glass in your pic? You're very pretty too hun, lovely pic, looking forward to your story! one day till boobies! Yay!! xx Flash
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 1st April 2009, 6:44 am

Aww, sorry you're having a poor reception.

All I can say is that taxi driver couldn't have been a proper manc - we're all nice and friendly!!

Hope your day gets better & good luck!!

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 2nd April 2009, 7:08 am

ShootingStar wrote:Hey Cakey-Baby what's in the glass in your pic? You're very pretty too hun, lovely pic, looking forward to your story! one day till boobies! Yay!! xx Flash

Aw thanks SS, i think its vodka lemonade in the glass it looks really big in that pic almost bigger than me!! Hysterical

x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 2nd April 2009, 9:58 am

You will be fine - really excited for you!!

Good luck x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down