Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotional pain

+4
COOKIE
*Alice*
mrsball
zthomas
8 posters

Go down

Emotional pain Empty Emotional pain

Post by zthomas 30th August 2012, 4:49 pm

Today ladies I have been emotionally upset and now my boobs hurt,i have had no pain till now. Has anyone suffered this or have any advice? :(
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Emotional pain Empty Re: Emotional pain

Post by mrsball 30th August 2012, 4:52 pm

YES! its the boobie blues xx take pain relief and dont worry it will get better. x i couldnt stop crying a few days after, it was the pain, lack of sleep, and just general feeling very emotional and sensitive. its a big journey your on and its totally understandable that you feel emotional .. sending hugs x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 30th August 2012, 5:03 pm

Sounds like boobie blues hun, it happens to a lot of us after a BA. It will get better I promise!

Ensure you're keeping on top of your meds and try getting a friend over to take your mind off of it or watching a nice film and have a bit of a pamper xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th August 2012, 6:42 pm

Definately the boobie blues zthomas Emotional pain 571992

It's a very common part of a BA journey sweetheart, when you cry or feel really down and you can't even find a reason half the time for you feeling that way. You've also hit the 3 day post-op mark too when the majority of the swelling kicks in and you generally feel right at your worst. It can often hit you harder too if like yourself you've felt pretty good right up to this point babe, but it really is all very normal and does get better. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 30th August 2012, 6:44 pm

Snap! Was the same last night and today hunni hope you feel better soon xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 30th August 2012, 6:54 pm

Me 2. Yesterday was my worst day. Keep your chin up hun. It will pass.
Hope you feel better soon.
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 30th August 2012, 8:36 pm

Sounds bad but have step daughter this weekend and she is a handful so I'm dreading it coz I feel so stuck :( x
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 30th August 2012, 8:40 pm

You will be just fine hunni, I have 2 with ADHD and one of those is on the autistic spectrum so everyday in this house is crazy seeing stars just ask your OH to take abit more control this weekend and tell her your feeling poorly hopefully she will understand xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 30th August 2012, 9:02 pm

i thought it was just me, i felt so miserable the first few days, i think it was a mixture of lack of sleep, boredom a feeling of helplessness, It'll soon go hun xx
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 30th August 2012, 9:03 pm

mrsb and zthomas your avi's look great xx :thumbs:
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th August 2012, 9:11 pm

cazalino wrote:mrsb and zthomas your avi's look great xx Emotional pain 184153

Thanks hun :) funny as i still dont think theyre THAT big but then i look at pics and think oh maybe they are! esp from side on becuase of the extra high profile! x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 30th August 2012, 9:21 pm

need to get a decent one in a few weeks :)
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shena34 1st September 2012, 10:49 am

Same here, the last 2 nights has taken their toll, haven't been sleeping and I feel so down today nope can't wait to feel better x call me silly but I never expected to feel like this...guess I wasn't so prepare.
Shena34
Shena34
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2012, 11:04 am

Shena34 wrote:Same here, the last 2 nights has taken their toll, haven't been sleeping and I feel so down today Emotional pain 683465 can't wait to feel better x call me silly but I never expected to feel like this...guess I wasn't so prepare.

You're not at all silly Shena Emotional pain 571992

I doubt anyone of us are totally prepared for what comes after having a BA and that's why forums like ours are so important. We can help you along the way and hopefully wipe away those tears.

Which position are you sleeping in Shena?

Are you ensuring your meds are being timed so you take them at regular intervals?

The boobie blues is an awful thing to get through sweetheart and you can often sit and wonder why you ever had a BA. It really will get better lovely. I promise Emotional pain 571992

If you haven't read this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already Shena, it might be worth a read to see that you're not alone in how you're feeling, everything you're going through is a normal part of your BA journey. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shena34 1st September 2012, 11:23 am

Thanks for your kind words...yes i did start to think why the hell did i have breast implants!!!! (But i do love them)I am sleeping sitting up I have a pillow and a v pillow, but my neck is killing me :-( do you have any suggestions how I could sleep better?

Yeah I have read that nearly everyone are suffering too it isn't nice and I feel for you all :-(

I have stop taking my meds as I don't feel I really need them now as the pain in my boobs isnt to bad, it's the band that goes around hurts me more :-(
Shena34
Shena34
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2012, 11:45 am

Ahhh the band can be very uncomfortable hun, but necessary to help with your recovery. If you're finding it very uncomfortable though, it might be worthwhile ringing your clinic/surgeon to see if they can offer any advice to help wearing that more comfortable. I wore a compression band for a while and that dug in under my armpits and the top of my chest, so I bought some cotton wool wadding and stuffed it under my armpits and around my chest under the band and that seemed to help 'for me'.

Sleeping: You only need to have your head and shoulders raised above your chest babe. There's no need to be 'sitting up', so you can relax a little and lower yourself down Sheena.

Making a pillow castle is great for adding comfort whilst sleeping. I used 1 pillow and a V-Pillow (You can ditch the pillow as long as your head and shoulders are raised above your chest) to lay my head on so my head and shoulders were raised, a pillow under each arm for a bit of support and to prevent rolling and a pillow under my knees to help support my back. A hot water bottle or a rolled towel in the small of your back also helps too.

If you find you get a little morning boob then an ice pack soon sorts that out too Shena.

Hope you get more comfort and rest Shena. Sleep deprivation is horrendous and does really get you down.

I'm not sure how far along post-op you are Shena, but when you go go back to see your clinic/surgeon, because you feel you're doing so well other than the discomfort of the band, you could ask if you can ease yourself into a normal sleeping position. For some who are are healing well they can start doing this from around a week post-op hun, but it's best to ask your own nurse/surgeon so they can see how your swelling is getting on. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shena34 1st September 2012, 12:05 pm

Thank you so so much for all the advice you have given me cookie :-) that's really helpful. see I thought we had to sleep up right lol right I am going to try that out tonight fingers crossed I will get a good night sleep. I did put cotton wool under the band it did help for a while, but then the discomfort just came back..
I will get the ice-packs ready for the morning :-)
I will be one week post op tomorrow, and I will be seeing the nurse on thursday.

Thank you Hun xxx
Shena34
Shena34
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2012, 12:28 pm

No problem Shena. Really hope you get a more restful sleep tonight Emotional pain 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down