Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My op is next Thursday panicking about size...

+2
COOKIE
tracy2010
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My op is next Thursday panicking about size... Empty My op is next Thursday panicking about size...

Post by tracy2010 31st May 2012, 8:29 am

Hi girls, Im really really panicking!

I am having a re-op next Thursday. At the moment I have 335 and 365 high profile. I have always thought they were a bit 'flat' looking but at the same time was happy that people hadn't noticed as I wanted to keep it secret! So now I am taking the opportuntity to go slightly bigger. I have chosen the extra high projection as I figured this would give me a 'fuller' look but now Im really really worried these will look fake and stuck on.

I have decided to keep the same diamater as I have now but increase the projection. So, to do that I would need 400cc and 445cc.

What do you girls think? Will I be too big and un-natural? I am 8 stone 10, 5'2" and size 8 with a medium build.

I was so appreciate advice, thanks Tracy xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

My op is next Thursday panicking about size... Empty Re: My op is next Thursday panicking about size...

Post by COOKIE 31st May 2012, 9:38 am

I think you have a classic case of pre-op nerves Tracey Hug You've literally agonised over what you think might be right for you before coming to your decision hun and now the time is almost here you're just having a little painc.

You're going to be OK Hug You could always call your surgeon and suggest he also bring in the high profiles too into theatre if that's what you wanted? This way when your surgeon actually has you on the table, given all the information you've given him on the look you want, he'll have the choice in theatre to give you just that.

You're going to be OK lovely Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My op is next Thursday panicking about size... Empty Re: My op is next Thursday panicking about size...

Post by Kat4 31st May 2012, 10:45 am

wish I could help but I dont know the answer sweet - am guessin you've found and checked out pics from other ladies who've had these type of implants already?? ... its so hard making a decision like that . Thats the hardest bit isnt it? cos its your choice. Lots of luck. Hope you decide ok. My op is next Thursday panicking about size... 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 31st May 2012, 11:05 am

This is why Im confused Kat. You had moderate profiles and yours look amazing and much fuller than mine do now and I have high profile. Im having such doubts over this Im even thinking about pulling out of my op - no joke.

My surgeon doesn't like to use the xhp which is why Im panicking - other surgeons at MYA use them though I think it's just his personal preference x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 31st May 2012, 11:31 am

I have just swapped from a low to a xhp. They are much nicer than I thought shape wise. I don't think you are going to have a huge difference. If it make you feel better I was crapping myself before my second surgery it was much worse than before my first but all was fine! Are you having overs or unders?
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 31st May 2012, 11:41 am

I panicked too. I even ordered two other sizes so Mr Hasssan could decide which to use when I was under. I had the original size he recommended, they're perfect and I love them xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 31st May 2012, 11:44 am

Love2run - I felt such relief when I just read your message My op is next Thursday panicking about size... 683328

So do you think I'll be ok? Was so sure I wanted the xhp and pushed Mr T into giving me them... Now thinking OMG they're gonna be up to my chin and everyone is going to notice them. You're right, it's much harder the second time around I am having major panics. Was meant to have my op today and I've moved it to next Thursday as I just wasn't ready to go through with it. If I still feel this panicky next week Im going to cancel :-(

Is your photo of the xhp hun? x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 31st May 2012, 11:46 am

I had and am having overs x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 31st May 2012, 11:48 pm

Yes the photo is my new ones. ( got to love the dunny in the back). They are teardrop 370 xhp. How much more projection will the newbies have? I personally think you will be fine. I was beside myself with worry before my op and was making myself ill. I stalked all the photos on the net I could and nothing helped. So glad it over now and don't gave to worry. The worst part was the drains I had for 2 days. If you want more projection and height you only option from hp is xhp so don't stress it.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 1st June 2012, 8:29 am

At the moment I have 4.8 and 5cm projection and with the new ones Im going to have 5.8 and 6cm projection so 1 cm more. I've kept my diamaters the same at 11.75 and 12.25cm but Im thinking I maybe should have increased these to avoid the torpedo look.

Also, my cc is increasing by 65 and 80cc so this must all be in the projection?? x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 1st June 2012, 8:46 am

I think you will find that the size difference wont be huge. I have had a 100cc increase and its noticeable but not massive. The implant will be thicker and longer. seee if your Dr can show you the 2 implants side by side might help you out a bit more.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 1st June 2012, 8:58 am

Thanks love2run Im sure you're right. My clinic doesn't have any xhp in so I can't do this. But think I just need to chill and stop worrying x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st June 2012, 1:52 pm

Tracy - so glad love to run came on with help for you - its a shame you decided to cancel the op for yesterday but I think its the right thing to do when you are so worried ... dont think I could have been that strong to have post-poned.

Love to run ..... WOW fabulous new avi My op is next Thursday panicking about size... 727935 glad you are happy My op is next Thursday panicking about size... 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st June 2012, 2:09 pm

If you're happy with your decision and do feel it's just pre-op nerves then you'll be OK lovely, really you will. yes

But, if you have that underlying feeling that is laying at the pit of your stomach and just wont go away, then I'm sorry babe, but I'd personally arrange yet another consultation to see your surgeon. You just seem so upset and restless to me, more so than just having nerves babes and it really upsets me reading your threads knowing you're so upset and not saying anything nope ...

We've spoken through PM about profiles and you know I agree with your surgeon that the HP would be fine for you as the XHP are generally only used for VERY thin women with little or no breast tissue and from what you've described to me, this isn't you at all and the width of your breast isn't the only thing needed to determine the correct profile for you.. But if it's XHPs you want, then you'll have my full support lovely as this is 'your' decision. No-one elses.

You've literally agonised over this decision to ensure you're making the right one and I think it's so admirable that you're working so hard to get things right for yourself hun.

I personally feel with you being so anxious you should at least try and see your surgeon again, ask why he doesn't think the XHP would be suitable for 'you' go into depth about what you've been told by others and what 'you' think. Then listen carefully to the 'expert' babe and take from that what you will before making your decision, even if that's to suggest taking both profiles in to theatre so your surgeon can decide on the table which would give you the look your want.

Generally people will tell you what you want to hear to help soothe you sweetheart and you need that, but you also need to know that ultimately this is 'your' decision and it's one 'you're 'happy with lovely.

You might want to read this article about profiles HERE lovely.xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 1st June 2012, 3:55 pm

Aw thanks Cookie. Im sorry that I've worried you so much. I am over-thinking everything at the moment.

When I get home Im going to read that article - thankyou.

When I quizzed Mr T about why he didn't use the xhp he said it wasn't that he didn't like them but that he didn't have any experience in them! Those were his words.

I figured that if I kept the diamater the same then I was onto a winner. But at the back of my mind I know the advice you gave me a couple of weeks ago so Im back to being confused. x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st June 2012, 4:23 pm

Don't be sorry for worrying me babe My op is next Thursday panicking about size... 571992 awwww that's the last thing I'd want for you on top of your concerns babe.

All I'm trying to say is that you.ve been very sensible throughout this, putting off surgery because you're so undecided and that's how it should be. As you know, going into surgery with so many worries is the last thing you'd want to do and you're well aware of getting those worries sorted out not only with your surgeon but also with your head lovely.

You'll read in the article that all implants fall to an anotomical position, therefore with the extra high you're wanting, yes you may get a little more forward projection but I don't think you're going to feel the benefit of this My op is next Thursday panicking about size... 267328 , with having a larger HP, the base of the anatomical shape will be wider giving a fuller appearance to your breast, plus more forward projection.... anyway, you know my thoughts LOL.

If you feel you've done enough to be satisfied then go for it lovely, don't let me or anyone else change your mind. Your surgery is all about YOU and what you want Tracy. No body elses opinion matters sweetheart, only yours. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 1st June 2012, 4:53 pm

Thanks Cookie, your advice is spot on. So lovely that you care about us all so much and it's so genuine too.
Last week I was sure but this week I'm not at all which is why I think it's nerves.
What I'm going to do us read your article and have a really good think over the weekend. If I still feel like this after a relaxing weekend then I'm going to cancel. Thanks cookie xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st June 2012, 4:58 pm

Take as much time as you need Tracy. My op is next Thursday panicking about size... 571992 xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd June 2012, 6:21 pm

Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone has anything further to add :-) x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 3rd June 2012, 6:56 pm

Oh Hun, so sorry to hear you are feeling so unsure and unsettled. Hug

As you know I had the XHP's and love them. Mr Hassan said it was the only way to achieve the size I wanted (at least a DD/E) otherwise I could only go up to 375 cc HP's.

I am a bit confused.....if you want to go bigger, surely if your BWD is 11.75 cm then you have no choice but to have XHP's? Or does this mean you can only go up to the maximum in Hp's that your BWD will allow? I suppose i am just wondering (and hopefully Someone can clarify) what other choices you have if you want to go bigger?? This may just help as This is all very confusing!! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd June 2012, 8:00 pm

Jojo hi - I don't know what my bwd is?? I was never measured, not even in my first consultation.
I am just going off what diameter I have now. So maybe I could have wider? x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 3rd June 2012, 8:17 pm

Hmm, I think I'd be inclined to ask about this hun. You may well be able to go for a larger HIgh profile implant. However, this will give more width but not necessarily further projection.

It sounds to me as though your surgeon is being most unhelpful huni. Can you have another conversation with him sweet? xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd June 2012, 8:21 pm

I went back to see him last week. He wasn't helpful at all, probably because I'm a reop and I've dented his ego! I said I wanted more fullness and that I thought the xhp would achieve this. He just said fine if that's what I wanted.
Do you think I could measure my bwd now with implants in? Please tell me how? x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 3rd June 2012, 8:36 pm

There is a way to do it but I'm not entirely sure Hun. Perhaps someone else will be able to help?? xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd June 2012, 8:38 pm

There's some info on here but I don't understand.
Hopefully someone can tell me how to do it?? x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next