Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

panicking about size

+9
coco_ballerina
Jessica
Peachy34
COOKIE
kittie
natalia
abbie
21jane
lilredangel
13 posters

Go down

panicking about size Empty panicking about size

Post by lilredangel 14th September 2010, 2:27 pm

hello,
this is my 1st post here. having b a in 3 weeks time and am staring to worry about whether i've chosen too big implant size. i am very slim, 5.6 weigh around 7 1/2 stone and have very small ribcage and virtually no breasts now. prob measure 32aaaaa!! my surgeon tried 2 diff sizes with me with me. 210 and 240 both looked ridiculously massive cos i am used to nothing but i prefered the smaller, he then said if i like the look of the 210 i shold go fo the 240 cos i'll lose some volume(im having unders) i wasnt sure if this was going to look too big but he kept saying it would look ok on my frame and that he doesnt do anything that doesnt look natural and that he wouldnt recommend going any smaller cos wouldnt look as good( he said smaller implants can look pointy). Ive been wearing rice boobs in this size and they just look ridiculous. im really worried i'll wake up like jordan. i only want to be a full b to a small c but ive seen women on here say they are a d cup after having this size. can a 240cc look huge on a thin woman and do rice boobs look bigger than the real thing?
lilredangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

panicking about size Empty Re: panicking about size

Post by 21jane 14th September 2010, 2:37 pm

hye im a bit taller than you and a stone heavier, ive just had 350 anatomical unders from a 32aa, i was worried these woould look too big as look massive with the rice but they dont look that big at all im in a 34c sports bra atm. i would go with the bigger size your surgeon knows best x
21jane
21jane
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 14th September 2010, 2:39 pm

I think you would quickly get used to the size. I think 240 would look great on your frame. Not too big at all. Would probably make you about a C cup.

Rice boobs arent accurate in my experience. I wouldnt bother with them
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 14th September 2010, 2:47 pm

if u wanna look like a c i would go with 240 nads on here is like your frame and she had similar size and looks a c cup although everyones diff so u might not look as big as hers xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 14th September 2010, 2:54 pm

everyone is different hun but i would go with what your surgeon advises. if you've decided to have op with him you must trust him.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th September 2010, 6:19 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum sweetheart wavey

I'm sure after listening to your concerns your surgeon is recommending what he feels will give you what you asked for babe.

If you're very unsure still maybe go back for a second consultation with your surgeon before your op to further discuss your concerns. It's always a good idea to take in pics of the size and look of the boobs you want rather than to discuss cup sizes as quite often peoples perception of a specific cup size can differ greatly. I'm not saying this is the case between you and your surgeon it's just easier for both you and your surgeon to get a better idea of the size you want from 'seeing' the look you're after and will probably put your mind at ease knowing you've seen and agreed to the look you want and will gain that as close as possible with the implant size chosen. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 14th September 2010, 7:25 pm

Hi I found that my rice boobs looked quite a bit bigger than what I have ended up with and I had overs so don't pay too much attention to them they are more to give you an idea of what you may look like and are a bit of fun really.

I also found that when I tried on the implants they looked alot bigger than how I have ended up too and you would lose a bit more of the volume if you are having unders.

If you have doubts book a second consult like Cookie said and take some pictures with you at least you and your surgeon will be visually on the same page then. Good luck. : )
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 14th September 2010, 7:56 pm

I would go with the 240s - it won't make a massive difference size wise, if you go with the 210s you will lose volume once they're under the muscle. You quickly get used to them and I think that will look a great size for your frame. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by coco_ballerina 15th September 2010, 7:56 am

Hi there. I have similar stats to you, (5'6", 7st11, and measured 32nothing before BA) I also had unders and a 300cc implant only took me to a B cup! As the other girls have said, you do lose size when it's under the muscle. Definately go for the bigger size! x
coco_ballerina
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 15th September 2010, 8:31 am

Hi - as you will see from reading replies - everyone is different and you should definately go with your surgeons recommendations - if you are comfortable with the sizes you tried on!

I am very similar to you and I wanted to go from a 34A to full C/small D cup and was told that a 270cc implant would definately give me a minimum of full C.

I felt a little ridiculous at first as I was used to my ribcage sticking out further than my tits but have now got used to them - however as I am slim they do look fake.

I would go for the 240cc if I were you but it's all about how you will feel. Maybe you should ask to see him again for a 2nd consultation.

Good luck
CeeJay
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th September 2010, 8:47 am

i didnt think yours looked fake ceejay
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 15th September 2010, 8:51 am

I would agree with a lot of people, probably best to see your surgeon again to reassure yourself.
I was struggling to decide beteween 335 and 300cc, i went with the 335 on my surgeons recommendation and was very happy. I hope i am right in saying that 1 cup size is about 150cc so 30cc difference wont be largely noticable. I also tried on implants in the size suggested and they always look bigger like this, once they are inside you they dont seem so big.
Hope this has helped a bit, good luck xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th September 2010, 8:55 am

it depends on your frame Vix.
If youve got a narrow back, then a cup size could be as little as 80cc

id heard it was between 80 and 120c
I had 420 and went up 5 cup sizes.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 15th September 2010, 12:02 pm

if it was me i'd go for the 240's but it's all about what you want. if you trust your surgeon go with his advice and it might reassure you to have a second consult and take in pictures of the look you want to achieve so you're sure your surgeon is fully aware of hte look you want. as cookie says - perceptions of cup size differ greatly from person to person.

ceejay - i don't think yours looked fake.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 15th September 2010, 4:02 pm

abbie wrote:i didnt think yours looked fake ceejay

Neither do I x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 15th September 2010, 5:31 pm

Hi and Welcome to the forum x
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 15th September 2010, 7:06 pm

I would go with the 240's too as you might lose a little bit. maybe take some pics in of what u would like to look like because CC's and cup sizes can be decieving. I measure an E now but when i was an A/B cup this is not how big i imagined an E would look on me. CC's also confused me as on some people they looked bigger than others. So maybe taking a pic in would be better xxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 16th September 2010, 2:45 pm

Thanks Abbie, i guess where i read it it must have been in relation to a specific patients sizing. Probably more appropriate for me but not the smaller ladies.

5 cup sizes! Thats amazing, congratulations! xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down