Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panicking !!

+10
Aurora1979
little miss new boobs
Cattyross
sincereangel
MozElle83
Trisha.28
xaxa
Kat4
Loobs
hlt67
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Panicking !! Empty Panicking !!

Post by hlt67 6th March 2012, 10:43 am

Since I woke this morning I've been panicking about the op. I don't know why cos mostly all I hear is there's nothing to worry about. I'm worrying about everything, the op, the week after the op and getting back to normal. I'm asking myself am I doing the right thing xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Panicking !! Empty Re: Panicking !!

Post by Loobs 6th March 2012, 11:59 am

Hey,

Do you think it might be because its getting really close to the big day and thats why? I know what you mean though the thoughts of "do i really need to do it" etc etc swim around your head.

Dr Hassan told me it wasnt a nessesary surgery and that made me nearly want to cry from the guilt of what I am going to put my body through. But do you know what, I, like you am dreading the pain, but the pysical pain which wont last forever is going to outweigh the bloody torture of lugging these "boobs" around.

Its 100% your choice. Have you been thinking it for a while or has it just crept up on you today?

xxx
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 6th March 2012, 12:05 pm

i think Loobs says it really well. We've all been where you are at sweet, its just the build up nerves. You'll be ok, the waiting is deadly! Panicking !! 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 6th March 2012, 1:15 pm

Hi hlt67, maybe it's still sinking in that you are actually going to have surgery. There is nothing to worry about, especially if you're happy about the choice of surgeon and hospital. Think about how happy you will be afterwards and how sexy you will look in those dresses and bikinis Panicking !! 113752
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 6th March 2012, 2:05 pm

I've not felt like this until this morning. I think it's because I'm going into the unknown, I know ladies have written their diaries about their BA day and they all say it's not as bad as they thought but I'm a wimp when it comes to needles etc. Giving birth was a breeze, only gas and air so I know I can cope with pain. It's the thought of the cannula and stitches. I'll be fine lol, hopefully it's just a bad day I'm having lol xx

xaxa - that thought is keeping me going. I stand in front of the mirror and lift my boobs and think these bad boys are going to look good lol xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 6th March 2012, 2:07 pm

Im with you on the needles and stitches 100%. I am petrified, and the thought of surgery on my body and all of that, Im just trying not to think about it.

Is he giving you dissolving stitches?

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 6th March 2012, 2:33 pm

Yes I'm having dissolvable stitches which is good lol. I was ok until this morning then it hit me. I am excited but so scared xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 6th March 2012, 2:35 pm

hlt67 wrote: I stand in front of the mirror and lift my boobs and think these bad boys are going to look good lol xx
Panicking !! 199385
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 6th March 2012, 5:03 pm

Hlt67 I know just how you feel Becouse I've been feeling the same xx i went a paid for it lady Friday and since then my nerves has calmed down I think you maybe having one of them days you know where you think about things alot ,,, if we didn't want surgery we wouldn't of even thought of it in the first place so keep calm and carry on ! As thay say lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 6th March 2012, 5:27 pm

Thank you ladies, I am feeling a little calmer about it now. Maybe it's cos I'm due my period end of this week and my hormones are all over the place lol xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 6th March 2012, 6:12 pm

Grrr, hormones certainly don't help matters, eh! I think the girls have covered it all but hugs all the same x

Your new avatar is beautiful, btw. Definately a yummy mummy x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 6th March 2012, 6:15 pm

I'm feeling the same too - I've been getting terrible guilt and panicks and then I tip the othe way and feel really excited!! I think I'll be like this until April 5th!!!! I'm sure you'll be fine and the nerves will settle - like you said your hormones are up and down right now :) x
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattyross 6th March 2012, 6:29 pm

Yep and me too! Im getting the guilt as my boobs aren't all that bad in the first place, just on the small side. Keep having strange dreams and not sleeping all that well. Also having rhino at the same time (which I'm even more scared about) so my dreams are a strange mixture of the two! eek
Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 6th March 2012, 6:51 pm

Mozelle - Hormones definitely don't help grrr!! Thank you for your comment about me being a yummy mummyPanicking !! 375568 lol xx

sincereangel - I know what you mean about the guilt. I do have some boob but not happy how they are now.

I tried to sleep upright on my v pillow last night to see if I could do it, not a chance lol. God help me when I really have to sleep like that xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by little miss new boobs 6th March 2012, 7:30 pm

Aww try not to worry about it, I was the same, really worried about the surgery, why am I doing this? and I had loads of guilt thinking about my kids what if something goes wrong.

I'm fine and it was definately worth it and I would do it all again in a heartbeat! Try to think of the positives of how its going to make you feel - more womanly, more self confidence and more fun!!!

X
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 6th March 2012, 7:56 pm

If it helps I had dissolvable stitches and by the time the dressings came off I couldn't even see them.

The cannula is an irritation but it is short term. Stay focused on the long term happiness!!

And as for hormones (or whores moaning as my friends say) tell them to shhhhhh!

xx
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 6th March 2012, 7:56 pm

Honestly hun what your feeling now is so normal, but honestly you will be well looked after, the pain is no where near what you imagine and im a wimp! if you do get pain its nothin a paracetemol wont sort out.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 6th March 2012, 8:29 pm

Its normal to worry!,but to be honest i would rather have a BA than go to the dentist !!! Its a small scratch .....then you wake up with new boobies !!!!!its so so worth it !!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 6th March 2012, 8:58 pm

I don't know what I would do without you ladies and this forum.

I'm going to focus on the good things to come. I'll be forgotten about the op once I've my new boobs (hopefully!!) lol.

How much could you move your arms afterwards? Do I need to bring cups etc down from cupboards?

Aurora - whores moaning? lol, love it !!
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 6th March 2012, 9:18 pm

You need to arrange things so you dont have to stretch up to get them!,,,,cups teabags,plates,boxes of chocs and cakes !!!!!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 6th March 2012, 10:09 pm

Noooo I'll be leaving the chocolates and cakes high up so I don't eat them lol xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 6th March 2012, 10:28 pm

hi hlt67 im on week 3 today and ive just uncovered my stitches (which wer dissolvable) and the scars are so tiny i cant believe my surgeon had room to put any size implant in lol, no pain at all now or over the last 3 weeks. I worried and changed my mind loads too in the last few weeks running up to the surgery but so glad i went through with it, the pain was no where near as bad as i was expecting.
I moved many things in easy reach before hand! good luck and dont worry xxx
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 6th March 2012, 10:28 pm

WELL i had a major wobble about the consultation!!! never mind the op god knows what i'll be like then!

Don't worry i thing everyone goes through the same doubt, it's because your having an op that you don't HAVE to Have, its our choice, you'll prob feel totally different tomorrow Give You xxx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 7th March 2012, 7:44 am

I do feel a little better about it today. I'm going into town to buy pj's and slippers lol. I bit of retail therapy for BA day. Last nite I put some games and movies on my tablet so I'm preparing myself now. I don't want to be rushing to do things last minute.

dizzydi66 - I think I read on here re. your wobble about the consultation. I was nervous too.

suzi73 - I'm going into the unknown. I had visions yesterday of me sitting at the hospital and changing my mind. But I won't. I'll will look forward to having full boobs again. I am excited but very nervous and scared. I'll be fine lol xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 7th March 2012, 7:46 am

I've not told my parents I'm having the op yet. They knew I had consultations. They're back from their hols on Thursday so I will tell them maybe next week, a little nearer to the day. I know what they'll say but I'm having it done for me. I can't not tell them as we're close and I see them every day xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next