Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA on Thursday..questioning size

5 posters

Go down

BA on Thursday..questioning size Empty BA on Thursday..questioning size

Post by TiaDe 29th June 2011, 3:27 am

I'm not really nervous about the surgery. I am questioning the size I will be. I asked for a full D or a DD depending on what would look best on me. I left it in my surgeons hands. I have no idea how many ccs I will have but I think he mentioned ordering a couple of implants. I currently wear a 36B bra that I fill out and I can sometimes wear a C depending on the style bra. I wear a size 10 pants and I weigh 160 lbs. Do you think I should just tell my surgeon I want to go for the 36DD? I don't want to be to small by being a full D. I know he will not make me look rediculously huge. I have a bubble butt and hips so I want to make sure I balance out. I just don't want to wish I went bigger. I'm so confused. I am thinking about calling tomorrow. Please help me.
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

BA on Thursday..questioning size Empty Re: BA on Thursday..questioning size

Post by Emme-Kate 29th June 2011, 5:09 am

Most surgeons have several sizes on hand when they go into the O.R.I know mine did.Yours may even put sizers in first to make sure they will look good on you prior to placing the real implant in.If you'd feel better about having more say in what size he goes with I'd call the office and ask what size he had in mind and also what profile.The profile will give you more or else front projection.I'd rather know so that way you'll be more reassured prior to your surgery.Also,above all,your the one that will have to be happy with your final look.Did you show him any pictures of the kind of look you want to acheive?This is a good way to convey your vision to to him.A picture is worth a thousand words.I have found that my idea of a nice look is totally different to someone else.

How tall are you Hun?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2011, 9:42 am

Good advice from Emma there, showing pics of the 'look' you're after rather than discussing the 'size'' you're after is an excellelent suggestion, surgeons work in volume (CCs) not cupsizes and very often their perception of a specified cup size may vary to that of your own, so to best translate what you're wanting pics are fab!

Is it possible to Email your surgeon a pic with the size and look of the kind of breasts you like? it will definately help your surgeon.

You do really need to get this sorted 'pre-op' sweetie, so yes, I think you should again contact your surgeon and only proceed when you're reassured that both yourself and your surgeon are both happy with the surgery plan made.

The sizing concern realy is one of the biggest concerns pre-op we hear about it here babe, so you're not at all alone, I was right there myself too and went back and had a second consultation with my surgeon to further discuss all of my pre-op concerns which cleared everything up and I was happy to proceed.

Often these are simply pre-op jitters that simply need a surgeons reassurance, but it's best to get all sorted before your surgery date babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaDe 29th June 2011, 11:52 am

Emme-Kate,
He does use a sizer first and he did say he was ordering a couple extra implants for me. I picked a huge boob out of his book of pictures to look out of. I'm sure it was a least a double d. I told him that at minimum I want to be a full D but would not mind a double d if that is what looks best. I am 5'4 or 5'5.
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaDe 29th June 2011, 11:57 am

Cookie,
I think I may just be freaking out for no reason. I did have a chance to meet with him twice. I had two pre ops. I was very clear of what I wanted them to look like. I guess I am just worried the full D that I thought would be big enough may be to small and that's why I'm thinking I want the double D. My friend has a full D done by him and it's huge but perfect for her and would fit well on me. Then I have a close friend with a double D done by another surgeon and it's very huge but she is only about 5'1 so I'm thinking I could pull it off since I am just alittle taller. I'm just going to call otherwise I will go crazy and see if the nurse will tell me what he ordered. I think I'm going to tell him that I want the double D. I don't want boob greed and I will have it if I don't go with my bigger choice.
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 29th June 2011, 1:05 pm

Go for the Double D youll only regret it and get booby greed after youve had them done..lol.

im similar stats to you and im going for 600 - 700 cc to achieve at least an E cup, its usefull to take piccys to show what size, i emailed mine to them and they pulled them u on the comp at the consultation, im going back for a 2nd pre op meeting just to confirm and go over a few things, dont be afraid of going back for a 3rd one at the end of the day youre paying and you need things to be perfect is alot of money not to get what you want.
remember implants always look smaller in clothes im a C cup but only look small b bup in clothing - hope this helps x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 29th June 2011, 6:53 pm

In my opinion your a nice height and you can pull off the DD with no problem and still look great,not to top heavy.I'm so excited for you!Let us know what the nurse tells you and size and what profile he has in mind.HUGS!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaDe 30th June 2011, 11:44 am

My pre op nurse called me last night and she checked with my surgeon. I don't have anything to worry about. He will speak with me before surgery just to verify my wishes. He did order extra implants and my measurements are fine for a double D. So unless I chicken out right before surgery I will be aiming for a 36DD. I have always been the bigger is better kind of girl so I'm going for it. Thank you for all of the advice ladies. Today is the day!!-Tia
BA on Thursday..questioning size 154564
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelC87 30th June 2011, 1:23 pm

Good luck for today babe.... hope your happy with your results xxx

BA on Thursday..questioning size 156694
RachelC87
RachelC87
Active BJSF Member