Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less than sympathetic boss

+17
xbeautifulx
nikitaw86
pinkpetal
barbiegirl
MozElle83
Shorty
hlt67
alexandra33
kara
missh
angellauren
nat4andy
needboobs
Princess_x
AmyD
Jojo6
Legallyblonde
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Less than sympathetic boss - Page 2 Empty Re: Less than sympathetic boss

Post by angellauren 31st January 2012, 8:35 pm

Hahaha that's so funny, I found him quite attractive too! Looking forward to seeing him again ;-) Lol!

Yep, 22 days - doesn't seem real!

Awww that's good to hear, I'm hoping the staff are nice, I'll be an emotional mess!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Legallyblonde 31st January 2012, 8:46 pm

I thought he can handle my boobs anytime he likes that's for sure! Would love to keep in touch. I don't have a date yet, I'm panicking about work grrr sad smile
Xxxxx
Legallyblonde
Legallyblonde
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 31st January 2012, 8:53 pm

I know right.. I left feeling pretty smitten with him!

Don't panic!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl 31st January 2012, 9:43 pm

Hi legallyblonde, your boss sounds like a right ****!Less than sympathetic boss - Page 2 77873 Its your life and you need to make yourself happy and dont give a hoot what he thinks!

I work a lot from home or on the road myself so im lucky i dont need to walk into an office or anything so no one in my work will even notice! I told my boss anyway and he was mega cool about it. Ive been very open and told most people about it, thats just me.

I told my "friend" though and got quite a shocking response from her, she thinks im crazy and i dont know what im doing and has disassociated herself from me completely! Not a friend after all! No loss. I can do without a negative attitude towards this as im really looking forward to it! Its my body and my desicion and im happy, and thats all that matters!

Good luck with the boss, but dont compromise to suit other people, its your life and you need to make yourself happy Less than sympathetic boss - Page 2 571992 dont worry about him, im sure he's not having sleepless nights over it.

Big hugs! xxxLess than sympathetic boss - Page 2 948189
barbiegirl
barbiegirl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Legallyblonde 31st January 2012, 10:04 pm

Aww thanks barbiegirl. I'd say your 'friend' is jealous. Not to worry, as you say she mustnt have been a true friend and you have lots of us here for support! I wonder what similar experiences the other ladies have come across like this?
Envious of working from home, that will come in handy during the healing process!
Wishing you the best of luck xxxxxxxx Heart
Legallyblonde
Legallyblonde
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpetal 31st January 2012, 10:12 pm

i just told my boss i was having surgery but knew he wouldnt push it! i was gonna say woman issues if he pushed me as i knew he would get shy but he never asked. think i had 2 weeks off. never told anyone in work apart from close friends. and noone said a word. not sure if they noticed or not. prob will in the summer though!
pinkpetal
pinkpetal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 31st January 2012, 10:36 pm

**naughty word** I better drop out of uni now then with my clearly fake g cups lol what a **naughty word** he is xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 1st February 2012, 10:21 am

What a ***naughty word***! I'd be taking his backside to my trade union for his prejudice comments. Don't worry about him doll just look super hot at the Xmas parties to rub his face in it lol x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 1st February 2012, 10:56 am

OMG what a *naughty word*!!!

Seriously though, if you keep getting shallow comments or innuendoes just say it's none of their business but if they must know it is not for cosmetic purposes....that'll shut 'em up and they won't pester you again!! xxx (after all it is for your self worth and confidence not to look like Pam Anderson!) Hug Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 1st February 2012, 10:57 am

xbeautifulx wrote: Don't worry about him doll just look super hot at the Xmas parties to rub his face in it lol x

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical maybe don't do that! :heehee: Cheerleader Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 1st February 2012, 10:58 am

I meant don't "rub them in his face" Hysterical :doh:
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 1st February 2012, 5:53 pm

He sounde like a right prat !!!! I will say though if you dont go too big they are very easy to hide under a sports bra and baggy top !!! my family still havent noticed,soon be time to get a tight tshirt out i think !!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 1st February 2012, 6:59 pm

What a small minded individual. You would think a director of a company would be be understanding and not so judgemental....makes me feel quite sick just thinking about it...
Just thought I would air my opinion LegallyBlonde...I had similar thoughts once in the way of I want to train to be a nurse soon as my finances are straight and I didnt want to not be taken serious or seen as an air head due to my fakies! But now I think Im still going to be the same person after just more confident and if anything this will make me shine as a person :heehee: .
Anyway. I was a B cup before and I am now a E cup after asking to be around a DD. I still fit into my size 10 work shirts and clothes wise I still fit into most things.
Dont get me wrong there not small but there not 'Jordan' like. Out of work in more flattering tops they show more but in a plain shirt they barely show when Im at work.
Dont think everyones going to be staring and having the same small minded thoughts coz they wont.
Your'll love amazing with your gorgeous E's.... a good size yahoo x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Legallyblonde 2nd February 2012, 8:47 pm

Not been on here in a couple of days and I come back to all your wonderful, supportive comments. Thank you ladies Hug You've all made me smile. LOL at the Xmas party comment, what a good idea!
xxxxxxx
Legallyblonde
Legallyblonde
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 4th February 2012, 8:17 am

OMG! I can't believe he'd have the nerve to say that to you. Not only is it rude, but since it doesn't involve him, he has no place to give his opinion. Don't let his comments ruin what should be a great moment in your life. I'm sure your new twins will bring you so much more confidence, you'll be kicking butt in the courtroom!
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Legallyblonde 4th February 2012, 9:25 pm

Haha Puma, it might give me the confidence to do just that! Perhaps I could use the twins to pursuade the judge in my favour haha.
On a serious note, it was rather out of order, I'll just have to try my best to keep it quiet Flash xxx
Legallyblonde
Legallyblonde
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2