Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues?

+7
AdrianneSamuella
zoeb
hattie260
*Sally*
Mia X
melloumaw
Astrapuss
11 posters

Go down

What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues? Empty What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues?

Post by Astrapuss 30th May 2010, 5:08 pm

Hi All,
Well, I mentioned to the boss I was having an operation and offered to move my holiday to accommodate it when I get the date booked.
He said "Oh don't worry about that you can go sick, you'll have a sicknote won't you?"
"Yes of course" I said, I'll need one week off and four to six weeks light duties."
He then said "Can I ask what it is for or not?"
I said "Well, It's a bit delicate actually, er, the " lady" area, a bit embarrassing!?!"
He said " Aaah, OK mmm, is it an.... "augmentation?"
I said nothing,...er,... like you do!...
Anyway a week off on the "sick" has been booked.

So.., Please Girls, any advice or back to work stories, can I get away with it? I don't wan't to be sly, but what can you do? Looks like he's guessed
anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to hide them in the Autumn as it will be jacket weather again, our uniforms don't exactly flatter the female form, Ha ha. xx Shocked
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues? Empty Re: What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues?

Post by melloumaw 30th May 2010, 9:21 pm

i couldnt wait to tell anyone who would listen why i was so chuiffed with myself,whether they wanted to listen or not lol
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues? Empty Re: What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues?

Post by Mia X 30th May 2010, 10:20 pm

Hi Astrapuss! well, altho im still PRE BA, I plan on doing mine in total secret (only OH & mam will know) so ive thought about this subject. I think I may get away with it because I wear padding at the moment, then will obviously stop when I get the new boobs! If they look alot bigger in my uniform, and if someone is cheeky enough to ask, I think i'll just do a posh spice and say its just a padded bra ive got on! (they dont know i pad mine at the mo obvs!) or I might try the 'ive put a bit of weight on' or I might say ive started taking the pill which has made them go bigger!
Hopefully one of those excuses will work, but we shall see!! xx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 31st May 2010, 8:43 am

I told my boss and my secretarial coordinator before I had my time off but when I came back to work everyone knew anyway because I'd been a bit indiscrete with my facebook postings whilst out of it on morphine!! I didn't really care as I was so happy with the results.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 31st May 2010, 9:00 am

I told my boss and a couple of colleagues. My boss is now wanting to have one too haha!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 31st May 2010, 9:10 am

I didn't tell anyone at all at work, and now 7 weeks on no one has guessed or sussed me (if they have then they have not approached me anyway).
My strategy was padding up at work big style (gradually adding more and more as my op approached). I gradually got bigger so no one really noticed when I went back to work after a school holiday and had boobs.
You don't have to share with anyone if it doesn't make you comfortable.
Good luck !! xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 31st May 2010, 10:10 am

Hi, Thanks for all your replies, funny story Sally, I'll have to be careful of that!
Anyway I do want to keep it secret, so I will have to start building them up a bit now like Mia x and Zoeb,- good advice girls thanks!
I don't wear much padding at the moment just a moulded bra which is a size too big, so even that makes me look better than I do, I'm only a AA cup.
I'll get one of those gel bras in about a B/C cup I think and start building them up like that.
I did try on the rice boobs with my work clothes and it didn't look that much bigger, so if anyone does have the cheek to ask, I could say "Oh yeah, I've just hoiked them up a bit ha!
(hoiked? is that even a word?)

Thanks again Lovelies xx
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 31st May 2010, 11:36 am

Gel bra and chicken fillets that's what you need!! It works a treat. xx oh and i think hoiked is a word!!
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 31st May 2010, 11:53 am

I didn't tell anyone at work. I always wear padded bras or chicken fillets. Then took 2 weeks off work.
However, when I got back to work, I looked kinda flat chested since my boobs were still tight and high on my chest, lol.
A colleague asked me if I've had a boob reduction! I just explained I was wearing a compression bra to keep my boobs in order lol!
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 31st May 2010, 12:20 pm

Thanks Zoeb, Oh the joy of chicken fillets! ..not.

Hi Adrianne you obviously haven't been sussed either, think I'd be mortified if someone asked me if I had a reduction though!! I see you've had unders though so they're probably still a bit "squashed" under your muscles!

Thanks all!
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 31st May 2010, 3:38 pm

I didn't tell anyone at work and no one has guessed or said a word! You can't tell I've had anything done because I used to wear such big padded gel bras and now I look the same as I did before but without the padded bras!
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 31st May 2010, 4:22 pm

No more than 7 people know on my end 5 friends and 2 people at work that I trust implicitly. I have given them instructions to tell no one as I would really rather not be the talk of the office.

I don't think anyone will openly ask me if I've had them done but already with my extra padding I've been getting a few looks in the boobage aera. I say no one will openly ask me, imagine if they do What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues? Icon_eek I won't know how to react or what to say!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 31st May 2010, 4:29 pm

Hi hun,
I didn't tell anyone at work, I have a professional job and really don't think it would have gone down well at all! Fortunately I booked my BA when I had 3weeks study leave and so did not accrue or require sick leave. In the moths leading up to the op I wore padded bras constantly, however I have been asked recently if I have had a BA by two of my work colleagues, to which I have look mortified and replied "of course not!!!" What did you tell your Boss/Colleagues? 557141

x x x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 1st June 2010, 7:54 pm

I took 2 wks off work - 'sore back'. I wore TWO big padded bras several weeks before my ba!! I read this on another forum that someone had done this. It did the job as no one has asked me yet. Actually the first week back i was bit dissappointed that no one noticed! I told my surgeon I didnt want to be noticeable and he said people would know something was different but they wouldn't be able to pinpoint it. Several of my colleagues have said I've lost weight (which i haven't). people keep telling me how well I'm looking!!!! (getting a bit fed up with this as i thought I always looked well, lol !!)

Was out couple of weeks ago with work colleagues and 1 of them (female) groped my boob! Was only 5wks post op so they're still firm. Saw this strange expression on her face like WTF, lol. Thankfully she was pretty drunk and hasnt mentioned it. Was just gona tell her was wearing a moulded bra, lol. Oh the joys of boob jobs!
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 2nd June 2010, 5:38 pm

Thanks for all your replies girls,
I'll start building up the gel and padding now! Don't fancy it if the weather gets too hot though!

Dervla, the two padded bras is a great idea I'll try that, liked the story about girl actually groping your boob too! I'd have been mortified! ha!
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down