Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confused.com hate my boobs post ba

+9
Chrissy1361
Kat4
FLOWER11
misf1
sparkyleeds
Jojo6
Smallblue
steph999
Shell025
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

confused.com hate my boobs post ba Empty confused.com hate my boobs post ba

Post by Shell025 6th January 2012, 2:10 pm

hi girls, anyone who has read my posts will know that I am not really happy post ba with the size and shape. Also my right boob is too small, its all I see when I look in the mirror.

I had 385cc hp unders. I feel they really look tiny. Im not saying I wanted to be out of porportion but I definietly wanted to look in and out of clothes as if I had a very large chest. this is not the case. in clothes I look tiny unless I wear a padded bra!, I wouldnt dream of wearing no bra, I would look flat chested. Although I have wanted to have the ba for about 15 years I would say I was fairly naieve going into surgery. I new there were round or teardrop and thats about it. i did show my surgeon pictures pre ba. Knowing what I know now they were definietly a moderate profile and id say overs also. The possability of overs was never discussed. I was simply told 380 was my max for unders and went with my max.

I have been thinking that perhaps I would have achieved the size I had wanted if I had went for overs instead. possibly even moderate profile or teardrops. However, I am confused further when I look at the avatar pictures of people with overs because they look so different from eachother. Some look natural and some look huge and stuck together. I am worn out at this stage.

I am 5 3, 8/8.5 stone and narrow on top. If anyone similar to me is willing to show pics of unders or overs in different profiles I would be most grateful. I have opened a picturerail account and put up pics 6 weeks post op. I am going to get my hubby to take some pics tonight and will update it then for some comments.

Going to see surgeon on 19th Jan to discuss my concerns and try to move forward. I have a family wedding in spain in June with all my family and friends (all who know about the surgery) At this stage after all the pain recovering and time sacraficed from my children I would certainly not go topless, wear a non padded bikini, basically I feel exactly how I did before my BA except now one looks noticeable bigger than the other.confused.com hate my boobs post ba 267328

xx
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

confused.com hate my boobs post ba Empty Re: confused.com hate my boobs post ba

Post by steph999 6th January 2012, 2:37 pm

hey shell, im really sorry to hear your unhappy and wont be much help as im pre ba! I have the same stats (except pre op 34c) as you and my ps wont give me any bigger that 380cc and I have the exact same worries!!! I went back for a second consult and he assures me I wont be too small!
I'd really appreciate it if I could have a look at your picturetrail if thats ok.
Sure the more experienced ladies on here will give you good advise.
As you had overs I've read many time they will look small to begin with until the muscle relaxes
xxxxxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 6th January 2012, 2:54 pm

Shell it's a good idea to get some photos on PT tonight so you can get some feedback. I heard that unders can take longer to reach their end result. I've looked at various photos and can't believe how boobs change through the healing process, from day to day, week to week and month to month. I'm sure your surgeon will have the answers and will discuss your worries. Keep us posted on those photos. Xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 6th January 2012, 3:00 pm

Hi Hun

I'm really sorry to hear you are unhappy with your boobs. I am not sure if it will help but you are welcome to look at mine as we had a fairly similar size implant and I too had unders. How far post op are you? I agree it does take some time for them to reach their end result. I too thought mine were too small post op but I have to admit that they seem to have fluffed and my bras are now feeling very snug. What bra size were you pre op and what are you now?

I am not too clued up on the unders/overs thing so can't help I'm afraid. Definitely bring it up with your surgeon when you see him and hopefully he can give you some advice. Big hugs xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 6th January 2012, 3:42 pm

Sorry your unhappy shell! Maybe you have tight muscles so its taking longer to relax ,it can take months before you get the end results!You were bigger than me to start with and had a slightly bigger implant so i cant see how you look flat!! If your worried why dont you try have a word with your surgeon and see what he says ! xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th January 2012, 3:58 pm

Your surgeon may have felt due to your slim build and breast tissue coverage that your best option was to go for under the muscle implants. With overs you need to have enough breast tissue to cover the implant or the implant will be visible through the skin and can look stuck on and fake, with increased chances of rippling. If you were unable to have unders for some reason and you had very little breast tissue to cover the implant, you would be offered small implants. Your surgeon may have gone as big as he was able to for your frame and body to give you a natural look as close as he could to the pictures you showed him. Sometimes we are unable to go as big as we want first time around. It may be in a year or so when your skin and muscle are fully stretched and healed, you may be able to go a bit bigger. Although this can be quite costly as you won't get a free re op because you are not happy with the size.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 6th January 2012, 4:03 pm

sweetie I had unders and trust me I was depressed for a good while thinking I was going to be left with what looked like boy pecks and in a matter of 2 wks they changed sooo much....If u want to see my pics let me know i will pm u my info so u can see how w time they changed so much!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 6th January 2012, 4:11 pm

Misf1 ur so right about ur comment I couldn't go bigger first time around but I'm now ready to go bigger n I'm doing so in a month...Shell hangn in there u will feel better w time
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 6th January 2012, 4:24 pm

Flower11, would it be ok to look at your pics please? You look fabulous shape for unders, I know mine could still change and Im hoping that possibly that change may lead me to like yours? Its that comment you made about boy pecs - ive learned some info about partial unders today (that I have had) that worries me a bit cos I do light weights for my chest. Sorry for rambling on, hope you understand what I mean. Just looking for reassurance really. Thanks x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 6th January 2012, 4:32 pm

Flower11 I'd also appreciate a look if possible, your look fantastic and the biggest i'm allowed is 380cc xx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 6th January 2012, 4:33 pm

Shell sorry you are unhappy, I'm sure you just need time for them to settle. I am very similar in build to you 5ft 2ins, 8 and half stone, size 8 and would say small framed.

I had 350 high profile over muscles and that is the biggest my surgeon offered, to be honest I would have been happy to go with 300's (the minimum he offered) but because I had quite saggy boobs the surgeon recommended the high profile, 350s as he felt they would give me the best result.
I did not look into what other people had or take an image of ones I had seen I had liked. I just looked at myself and told him what look I was hoping for and what I didn't like about my boobs.

I think mine look big for my frame and am sure yours must look lovely too as you are similar size and had bigger implants.

If you want to pm me I will be happy to let you see my pic trail. I am only two weeks post op.

Chrissy xx
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 6th January 2012, 6:09 pm

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way. I felt exactly the same as you did. I've actually learned to be happy with my new look now. I still have my "I'm still too small" days, but other days I feel huge.lol.

If you like, you can have a look at my pics. The link is in my signature and the password is : theboobs

I only had 300cc HP partial unders, and I still wish I went up to 375cc at least.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 6th January 2012, 6:28 pm

girls I just pm u my info

Kat4 yes at one point they looked very flat like boy pecs but they didn't stay like that for long trust me look at my picturetrail they changed so much they are now nice and round like girl boobs confused.com hate my boobs post ba 899188
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 6th January 2012, 10:39 pm

Hi Shell, sorry to hear your not yet happy. I was wondering how long ago you had your op? I'm now 7 months post BA and all I can say is my boobies have gone through many changes during that time and I often have days where I feel mine are small. If it's still early days after your BA you may need to leave it a while until your boobs settle. Again I was told the biggest implant I could have was 380cc, I asked to go bigger on a number of occasions and I was told I didn't have enough skin and the implant would show so I trusted my surgeon and I'm glad I did as the result is I have boobs that look and feel very natural. I hope with a bit more time you'll be feeling happier.
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th January 2012, 10:43 pm

I believe shell had her op in September, correct me if i'm wrong
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 6th January 2012, 11:25 pm

Thanks girls I would love to see pics from everyone that offered. My hubby is nit home from work do I'll get him to take pics tomorrow and will send my details to you all for comments xx I had my surgery 21 September 2011 !
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 7th January 2012, 7:05 am

Shell im so sorry to hear your down, but im sure flower is right and you will feel much better after seeing her pictures.

I have some you could see but they are not going to be any help as I had a bigger implant.

xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 7th January 2012, 10:58 am

hi im 5 ft 5 and weigh roughly the same as you i had 410 cc anatomical i have a few pics up to 7 weeks on picture trail if you wanna have a look oh and i had partial unders x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 13th January 2012, 10:30 am

hey girls i finally posted pictures, if you pm me i will send you details. shirtripper and flower 11 i would be really grateful to see your pics. ps sorry it took so long. next step avatar lol xx
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 13th January 2012, 11:19 am

Hi shell would be great to have a look if thats ok xx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 13th January 2012, 12:16 pm

im pmd you steph if you havent received it try to pm me and i will reply. are you having unders or overs x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 13th January 2012, 2:25 pm

pm'd you girls x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 13th January 2012, 6:06 pm

Hi Shell thank you! for some reason I didnt notice I had a message! im having unders too, I think your boobs look really good, not too small at all, obviously this depends on what you were expecting though.
you look a similar size to me (but with better curves, so jealous of your small waist!) and my PS wont go any bigger than 380cc.
So its just the size alone your unhappy with? If so then they may still get bigger with the muscle relaxing and fluffing etc?
I think they look really good and would be happy coming out that size. I think????
Hope your ok, big hugs xxxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 13th January 2012, 10:00 pm

Just pm'd you x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 13th January 2012, 10:12 pm

Steph thanks so much for your comments I just felt they would bs a lot bigger the high profile throws me off . I'm laughing because I am keloid of your tiny flat stomach baby number two weighing in at 10lbs/5kg 8 months ago did a number on me so I'm working hard to look like you! Looking forward to following your journey xx
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next