Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan B

+3
mrsm
alfie
jellytot1
7 posters

Go down

Plan B Empty Plan B

Post by jellytot1 22nd October 2010, 9:43 am

Just checked my e-mails and had one yesterday from the consultant I saw last Monday, so say he CAN'T do my BA before Xmas as that is when he is getting his knee op. He has said he can do it for Feb half term but I'm worried that is too close to my daughter's wedding in May - things may not go according to plan, boobs may not have settled properly etc (the only thing is I have already bought my dress - it will look great with boobs but what if I then don't fit it?)

So luckily had already made app to see Sherif Wilson next Wednesday - just double checked with his secretary this morning that I am pencilled in for the Nuffield, Bristol for the 21st Dec as I don't want to waste time seeing people who then can't do the op in my timescale, especially as the 1st consultations are £90 each- anyway I am pencilled in, so that is fine. Op in Bristol will be £500 more than Bath which is a bit of a cheek as they are then shut between Xmas and New Year, while Bath stays open. But think getting it done when it suits me will be worth the extra cash!

Had a heated discussion with a very good friend last night while out for meal with our husbands - she has caused my boob greed for the 25 years I have known her, she always looks fantastic in her clothes and bikinis, she thinks I should not have op and that I should be happy in the body that I have got - easy for her say as I want her body but I bet she wouldn't want to swap with mine! She has sent a text this morning to apologise for being so negative, but she still has concerns about the whole thing - I really need some friends to support me, so glad I have you lot and the forum group hug
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Plan B Empty Re: Plan B

Post by alfie 22nd October 2010, 9:51 am

I hope the consultations goes well jellytot, and you are happy with the surgeon......new boobies for christmas woohoo

I think your friend is just worried about you hun, I'm sure she'll be there for you when the time comes.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 22nd October 2010, 11:36 am

It's just something that's impossible to understand if you already like your body and have nice boobs! It seems like an unnecessary risk to take, but we all understand here so don't worry. I'm sure she'll be supportive when the time comes, and she realises she can't change your mind.

It's a shame about the first surgeon, but good luck with the new one. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd October 2010, 11:41 am

Awww hun, I've had many heated discussions with my loved ones who saw my BA as an 'unecessary' operation.

They just don't understand what it feels like to live with that insecurity and know there's something out there that you can do to solve it! Your friend just loves you is all babe 'warts and all' even if those of us who start on this boobie journey hate our warts! hahahahaha I actually think she's a good friend to text and apologise, it shows she really cares about you.

Lots of luck with the new surgeon hunni! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 22nd October 2010, 11:54 am

I agree with mrsm, it's difficult for others to understand our lack of love for our bodies/boobies when we have loathed them all our adult life!

She is probably more concerned than anything and I guarentee she'll be happy for you and agree you look fab once it's all done and she can see how happy you are as a result.

Good luck with the consultation, fingers crossed for you! xx
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 22nd October 2010, 1:43 pm

It is very difficult for people to understand why we would go through an operation when they haven't lived with hating a part of their body for a long time.

I think it shows that she is a good friend that she was worried about you and texted you to say sorry. I'm sure she will be there for you and you always have us to come to as well.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 22nd October 2010, 3:32 pm

Plan B sound like a great plan honey!! I hope all goes well and you have a great appointment sealing the deal! Stars I never thought abou having my surgery in Bristol or Bath for that matter. I guess you are going direct to the surgeons...am I right?? I am with MYA at Bristol and only live about 45 minutes away....what a great alternative that would have been!!

Oh! and in regards to your friend, I think everyone else has pretty much summed up what I was going to say. She'll come around to the idea!! x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down