Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Procedure not quite to plan!!

+3
Prettylil
COOKIE
ringring21
7 posters

Go down

Procedure not quite to plan!! Empty Procedure not quite to plan!!

Post by ringring21 5th December 2013, 9:14 am

Hey everyone, some had my surgery on the 3rd December up at bromsgrove!
When I came round my surgeon told me oh I need to tell you I didn't do the nipple lift because once I put the implants in that would mean the nipples are too high!
Which Is fine, because I don't want them to look silly but did also want them centralised as mine naturally are quite far out and look outwards, if that makes sense?!

What I'm now wondering is, surely I should get a refund for something as I paid more for the diagnosis of needing a nipple lift! What is everyone's opinion on this? Cookie I need your help!!

Because I know for a fact the surgeons PA Is going to say no way, so wanted everyone's thoughts, advise and experience on this before I do say anything!

I went with 420cc over the muscle and I already have booby greed and want bigger, I had 290cc under with my PIP's so thought 420 would be huge! It's not and think once they "fluff" ( please someone explain to me what this actually means!! Lol!) they will be the size I had in my mind

Any help greatly appreciated girls, hope all the December girls and healing nicely! Surprisingly I'm not in much pain! :)

Xxxx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Procedure not quite to plan!! Empty Re: Procedure not quite to plan!!

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2013, 9:52 am

You are fully entitled to a refund for the work which was never done sweetie so be sure you make that clear to the clinic just as soon as you feel able to call them and arrange for those funds to be returned to you. 

Don't worry about your breast size just now. Everything is tight right now and the implants full potential is being held back.   

Give your oohs time to heal lovely and you WILL see a difference. 

Congratulations on your new boobs! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 5th December 2013, 10:01 am

Thank you cookie for your quick answer! Do you think it's best to email about wanting the refund? So it's in writing?
How do I figure out how much should be returned?
It's with the hospital group (sort of) and they do have prices online, would you look at the differences and ask for the amount you think it should be or hold back and get them to mention the figure?

I do hope they get bigger, I think because I had it in my mind I was having a nipple lift, it's really got me down that this hasn't happened and Instead of feeling excited about my new boobs feel upset and frustrated that I'm going to have to battle for this money back and it will be a battle I know!!! I had got my head round fact I was having a nipple lift, feel my boobs do sit low and wanted this in the end! Now I don't have it I'm feeling :(

Maybe I just have post op blues already?!

Thank you for your help cookie I will try and relax today as only had op 2 days ago!!

Would you mind if I PM message you in a couple of days for advice on how to word this refund request? I can be a little bit like a bull in a china shop and want to approach carefully!

Thank you hun

Xxxx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 5th December 2013, 10:01 am

Thank you cookie for your quick answer! Do you think it's best to email about wanting the refund? So it's in writing?
How do I figure out how much should be returned?
It's with the hospital group (sort of) and they do have prices online, would you look at the differences and ask for the amount you think it should be or hold back and get them to mention the figure?

I do hope they get bigger, I think because I had it in my mind I was having a nipple lift, it's really got me down that this hasn't happened and Instead of feeling excited about my new boobs feel upset and frustrated that I'm going to have to battle for this money back and it will be a battle I know!!! I had got my head round fact I was having a nipple lift, feel my boobs do sit low and wanted this in the end! Now I don't have it I'm feeling :(

Maybe I just have post op blues already?!

Thank you for your help cookie I will try and relax today as only had op 2 days ago!!

Would you mind if I PM message you in a couple of days for advice on how to word this refund request? I can be a little bit like a bull in a china shop and want to approach carefully!

Thank you hun

Xxxx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2013, 10:11 am

Of course I don't mind hun Hug 

Putting your request in writing is the best thing to do. Once you've sent your email give them a call also and tell them you've sent on the request. If they have listed prices for each procedure then ask for the listed price hun. 

Do keep a log of all contact so keep a copy of the email sent along with date and time as well as date and time of your phone call. 

I really can't see you having to fight for this but with the larger clinics.... Best cover your back hun! 

Do feel free to contact me anytime babe either by email or via the pm facility. Details are I my profile sweetheart. 

Give yourself a couple of days to rest though first. Let yourself and your body relax for a few days and then you can get to making your claim hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 5th December 2013, 12:49 pm

Aww ringring Hug 

I imagine how you feel - but look on the bright side - you have less recovery time

And also the surgeon took the best decision and went ahead with the implants only ..

I feel same way too - I am looking at my twinnies today and feel - they are akward - but has Cookie has said .. we are only a few days post op and have a long way to go ..

Mine are hard this morning - funny i was goin to post a question here on dem ..

They are hard and also nipples looking funny - like i have  a moud then the nipples below ..

but its early days and i am trying not to even look or worry at all ..

i am only 3 days post op .. so ..

You should get your refund - but its a big company so - you 'may' have to haggle your refund back
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 5th December 2013, 1:08 pm

You got to be entitled to a refund, they haven't done part of the job you paid them for! Hope it's quite simple for you to get one. Glad to hear your recovering well xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 5th December 2013, 2:15 pm

Ringring21 give them some time you have almost doubled your implant size so they must be bigger! I did the same - went from 360 anatomical overs to 605cc unders and mine don't feel as big as I thought they would. However I am now four weeks post op and am starting to notice the difference in certain clothes so they must be bigger! Give them time to drop and fluff. Good luck with your refund xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 5th December 2013, 2:28 pm

Defo Defo Defo! Ring them x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th December 2013, 3:25 pm

oh I would def write to them and dont see why you shouldnt get a refund for the diff

Early post op girls please please please if you can not look at your boobs and think this is it as it really isnt, I know patience is not easy to have, im still looking for it, ask Cookie lol

But honestly having had my BA last year and just had my reop it is all about time girls xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down