Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was your BA your first cosmetic procedure?

+8
Twinkle3
karleyxxx
Pammie85
Parisgirl23
mariaelaina
Mssaprl9
2nd time lucky
*Alice*
12 posters

Go down

Was your BA your first cosmetic procedure? Empty Was your BA your first cosmetic procedure?

Post by *Alice* 30th June 2012, 6:38 pm

For me a BA has always been at the top of every list, even before learning how to drive which I still can't do - way to prioritise! :heehee:

Was it your first cosmetic procedure or had you had others, if so what?x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Was your BA your first cosmetic procedure? Empty Re: Was your BA your first cosmetic procedure?

Post by 2nd time lucky 30th June 2012, 7:51 pm

Hi Alice I had my upper and lower eyelids done 3 yrs ago.My eyes had always been my best feature but, as you youngsters will find out one day, the skin got saggy making me look tired so I had them done and the result was fantastic. Got back the eyes I had 10 yrs ago. Would highly recommend. Would maybe consider a face and neck lift in the future !xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Was your BA your first cosmetic procedure? Empty Re: Was your BA your first cosmetic procedure?

Post by Mssaprl9 30th June 2012, 7:59 pm

If you don't count botox...YES having a BA will be my first cosmetic procedure!
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 30th June 2012, 8:09 pm

Yes a BA is my first! Don't think it will be my last though...
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st July 2012, 10:22 am

2nd time lucky wrote:Hi Alice I had my upper and lower eyelids done 3 yrs ago.My eyes had always been my best feature but, as you youngsters will find out one day, the skin got saggy making me look tired so I had them done and the result was fantastic. Got back the eyes I had 10 yrs ago. Would highly recommend. Would maybe consider a face and neck lift in the future !xx

Was it painful to open and close your eyes after? I assume you were under GA?x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parisgirl23 1st July 2012, 10:25 am

Yea it was my first but I'd like to get my nose done.

I'd love to get veneers as well and will get Botox one day.

I have no bum at all so would love implants but don't think I'd get it done, imagine the healing?!

X
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 2:52 pm

My BA is my first cosmetic procedure but i would love a tummy tuck after having 3 children and would like a nose job too :) xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 1st July 2012, 3:16 pm

It is my first cosmetic procedure but I will defo be getting veneers done next :-) xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 1st July 2012, 3:44 pm

Yes this is my first, but after I'm finished having more babies I am going 2 have a tummy tuck unfortunately after just 1 baby my tummy is totally destroyed I've got bad genes :(. And would like veneers too xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 3:49 pm

Same kids have destroyed my once relativly nice body! X
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 1st July 2012, 3:50 pm

Does having varicous veins stripped out of both legs count as they were more for cosmetic than surgical reasons?

Next stop is lipo next year once I've lost as much as I can by myself. At this stage my chin/jaw is the priority but I will also look into my upper thighs and hips/saddlebags!
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 1st July 2012, 4:42 pm

Alice ,seeing after was weird for about an hour because they put thick anti biotic gel in. G A lol you prob did nt read my experience that I posted !It is normally done with a G A but I broke my leg between my 1st and 2nd consult with the lovely Mr Moraci. He said op could still go ahead which I was glad about because my plaster had to be on for 3 months coz it was broken in 3 places and had a 6inch plate and countless screws in. Anyway turned up in London and the aneathatist came in and said no way would she give me a G A with a plaster because if I got d v t they woulnd nt see the swelling. Mr Moraci said I could wait or be brave and have a local. So I was brave yes O M G how surreal was that , being awake was so weird but it was ok. Had black eyes for 3 weeks but no pain. It was funny coz I had to go to the docs for something and you could see the other patients were thinking "oh poor lady ,she looks like she has been in a car crash" Hysterical Black eyes,bruised cheeks and a leg in plaster! Hysterical Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st July 2012, 6:01 pm

Hahaha good grief I bet you looked like you'd been beaten up! Could you see everything they were doing?x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 1st July 2012, 6:42 pm

No I kept my eyes closed Hysterical But of course I could hear it all as he gave me a running commentary. He is a very good surgeon but a bit off the wall Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 3rd July 2012, 6:04 am

Oh my god!! Ur so brave having it done with local, i hate the thought of something like that n touching my eyes, took me years just to get contact lenses. Lol i would have laser eye surgery at some point bt it freaks me out a bit, laser on the eye, ur awake still. No thanks not just yet!!

Back to topic my ba is my first cosmetic procedure and probably not my last would definately have some lipo done aswell n want to get my teeth whitened. Xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 3rd July 2012, 7:24 am

Boobs were my first and hopefully it will be the last! I dont think i will ever be happy with my body with all the surgery in the world so im just going to have to make peace with what ive got!
the list would include:
dark circle removal
Lipo on the upper thigh area, no amount of running will change the shape of my leg!
maybe botox when older
and id love vaneers but i need a brace before that!!
xxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 3rd July 2012, 9:40 am

Ooh you were so brave 2nd time lucky! I had small op on my navel last week, with local and I was a baby and looked the other way, squeezed all the blood out of DF's fingers too!

BA was my first but Ive had small op on lower abdomen since then (had four kids so was left with some lose skin ewww) Im going to have non-surgical cosmetic done next week for frown lines between the brows. I dont wish to turn back time as such - in lots of ways I think I look better as Ive got older, even before the surgeries - but they have definately been fabulous - wish Id done sooner.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 3rd July 2012, 4:30 pm

EmmaArden wrote:Boobs were my first and hopefully it will be the last! I dont think i will ever be happy with my body with all the surgery in the world so im just going to have to make peace with what ive got!

This is a very good way of thinking! I think I will always find something I hate, but I have boobs so I'll just try and jiggle them to balance out my jiggly bum haha.x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 3rd July 2012, 7:18 pm

Kat love your new avi, your dress is beautiful. Funny I think I to look better as I have got older too , how weird is that ? xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 4th July 2012, 7:34 am

haha Alice, thats exactly how i see it! bigger boobs to balance of my fat behind!!
I personally found going down the route of surgery an extreme as youre born 'this way' and i felt like i was letting my small chested girls out there down succumbing to social pressures and that i should learn to love myself. But after a lot of consideration i went ahead anyway. id like to think i wont get surgery again because I dont dislike the rest of my body like my boobs, so I need to learn to love me... may take a while haha :heehee:
xx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 5th July 2012, 11:50 am

2nd time lucky wrote:Kat love your new avi, your dress is beautiful. Funny I think I to look better as I have got older too , how weird is that ? xx

thanks for the compliment - dress is for my non-hen-night ... welllllll possibly - its down to a short-list of three anyway Was your BA your first cosmetic procedure? 557141

I think I look after myself better in lots of other ways as Ive got older. Some things I could just not help without the surgery tho. Putting back the boobs Id lost after my four lovely kids and the big weight loss, and tidying up after all the cesarean deliveries was something I just couldnt exercise back. My lovely PS said no amount of sit ups can help loose skin probs so I opted for another surgery to get rid. I think the difference is brilliant.

I too am super critical of myself - and I agree that there will always be bits of me I might grumble about. The little tweaks I have had have had a massive positive effect on my confidence though.

Have to admit am getting horribly nervous about tomorrow - perhaps even more than the boobs/tum even! - think cos its my forehead GULP!
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down