Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies!

+11
lea1983
xxprincessxx
stotty5586
Nicola10xx
bambi671
Noo Noo
Tilly
mizzpink23
Funkygirl
eastla
nads
15 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March Buddies! - Page 4 Empty Re: March Buddies!

Post by Funkygirl 1st March 2010, 2:26 pm

MP - OMG it's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!

Your almost there hun, fast approaching the finish line, how you feeling, did you manage to do all your food shopping!?

This time next week i'll be in theatre, arrgggghhhh!!!!!! March Buddies! - Page 4 113752 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 1st March 2010, 2:32 pm

hey march girls nice to know there are loads of us all taking the boobie plunge !!!! March Buddies! - Page 4 948189 Im 7th march and my bday is 16th march so early pressie for me !!!! good luck all those before and after me March Buddies! - Page 4 923101
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 1st March 2010, 4:22 pm

OMG how quick is this coming round now girls !
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 1st March 2010, 9:16 pm

hi ya hunnie,yes managed my food shopping, just need to buy the drinks and snacks for my actual surgery day,

7 days for left funkygirl!!!! woop woop!! how are all the march girlies feeling???? xxxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 1st March 2010, 9:21 pm

Can't believe how close you are mizzpink !

Am starting to get those niggling doubts now - but not enough to make me cancel!!

Think I pretty much have everything now except a V pillow!!

x
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 1st March 2010, 9:26 pm

OMG I'm so excited for you MP, can't believe how fast it has come round! What time is your op? My admission is 12.00 and then I think Mr L starts surgery about 2, i'm first on the list March Buddies! - Page 4 727935 I think Mr L thinks if I have to wait too long I will get overly anxious and do a runner March Buddies! - Page 4 70324

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 1st March 2010, 9:28 pm

eastla - I got a V pillow last week and have been using it, seriously how have I not had one before, soooooo comfy!!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 1st March 2010, 10:18 pm

hi eastla, lol,i have niggling doubts,every single second of every day, you are not alone!! March Buddies! - Page 4 557141

funkygirl- my admission time is 7.30am, oh my god, you can get a lay in still,lol?? do you think youll be able to sleep sunday night?? x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 1st March 2010, 10:41 pm

I won't be able to sleep Sunday night at all hun, me and the OH are staying in a hotel down the road from the hospital on the Sunday night, he's taking me out for dinner, take my mind of things apparently, fat chance of that! I will no doubt be very anxious the night before, he has a long night ahead of him March Buddies! - Page 4 70324 he has said that he will give me something for the nerves night before, so who knows that may work!

Ooooo 7.30 that's very early, I suppose it does give you less time to worry on the day, I would prefer mine to be at 6am! That way I would stroll in half asleep March Buddies! - Page 4 70324 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 2nd March 2010, 12:01 am

Ooooo 7.30 that's very early, I suppose it does give you less time to worry on the day, I would prefer mine to be at 6am! That way I would stroll in half asleep March Buddies! - Page 4 70324 x x[/quote]

Mines at 7.30am too March Buddies! - Page 4 70324 ill be asleep on the way I think as im a bag of nerves when it comes to the crunch !!! lol March Buddies! - Page 4 156694
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 2nd March 2010, 7:59 am

How did you manage to swing that FG ?! Yes I really must get my V pillow - now on my list of things to do this weekend !

My admission time is 7am !

Will be booking a cab to take me to the hospital, don't much fancy a tube/train ride there!

2 days to go MP - OMG you must be so excited and nrevous all at the same time, can't wait to read your story !

xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 2nd March 2010, 10:37 am

Funkygirl wrote:I won't be able to sleep Sunday night at all hun, me and the OH are staying in a hotel down the road from the hospital on the Sunday night, he's taking me out for dinner, take my mind of things apparently, fat chance of that! I will no doubt be very anxious the night before, he has a long night ahead of him March Buddies! - Page 4 70324 he has said that he will give me something for the nerves night before, so who knows that may work!

Ooooo 7.30 that's very early, I suppose it does give you less time to worry on the day, I would prefer mine to be at 6am! That way I would stroll in half asleep March Buddies! - Page 4 70324 x x

aww well that will be nice, im sure youll have a lovely time and hopefully it will take your mind off things. lol, i would prefer NOT to have an op at all, but just to go to bed and miraculosly wake up with a paor of big fake boobies,............. lol, well i can dream huh?? March Buddies! - Page 4 557141
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 2nd March 2010, 10:41 am

im getting in a stress now!!! I THINK IVE GOT A BLOOMING COLD COMMING!! how typical March Buddies! - Page 4 304294 .

im just a bit blocked up, but im using one one of these face steamers to try and help, and im gunna drink loads of orange juice, oh i do hope its cleared by tommorow eve at the latest.

also, im trying to ring hospital for my blood test results and no one is answering, they were meant to ring me yesterday but they didnt, ohh im soo streesed!!!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Noo Noo 2nd March 2010, 11:13 am

OMG this time 2moro I'll have boobies!!! I've now bought everything just need to pack (what I'm actually supposed to be doing now). Im so excited although, like you Misspink I've got to be there for 7.30am. Im not looking forward to getting up at 4.30 2moro morning and the drive down there but suppose it will be worth!!

Is everyone else all ready and excited?!?

Any last minute advice for me?

x x x

March Buddies! - Page 4 Event
Noo Noo
Noo Noo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 2nd March 2010, 12:32 pm

Noo Noo wrote:OMG this time 2moro I'll have boobies!!! I've now bought everything just need to pack (what I'm actually supposed to be doing now). Im so excited although, like you Misspink I've got to be there for 7.30am. Im not looking forward to getting up at 4.30 2moro morning and the drive down there but suppose it will be worth!!

Is everyone else all ready and excited?!?

Any last minute advice for me?

x x x

how exciting!!!!

good luck noo noo, how do you feel?? yeh i too am dreading getting up that early when i have my op, ive gotta be up at 5.30am.
i cant wait to read how you get on hun!!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Noo Noo 2nd March 2010, 1:43 pm

Well you get an hour extra in bed than me, but suppose we're not gonna be doing a lot the next day except admiring our new assets!!!

Im feeling really excited but stressed out too, the OH is doing my head in & were virtually on the brink of splitting up, gonna make it a fun drive to the hospital and back!!! MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you got everything sorted then? You excited?

x x

Noo Noo
Noo Noo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 2nd March 2010, 1:52 pm

oh no,im sorry to hear that hun, maybe both of you are nervous and stressed and its getting to you both.i feel really stressed today, and its lucky i dont have a partner coz im in one of "them" moods. everythings getting on top of me, arrghhh...

how mad is that, this time tommorow it will all be over and your be beaming over your new twins, he he!!

no im not excited at the mo, but thats just coz im having a crap day, hopefully it will get better later on, lol,! xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Noo Noo 2nd March 2010, 4:03 pm

Aww hopefully your day will get better!! Def better not to have a partner when you have 'them' moods, i completely understand that! To hopefully cheer you up the you have 48 hours til you get your new friends!!! And just think as Im being discharged you'll be going in?!?!?!

EXCITING!!!!!

And as for the boy I think he is just having male PMT but he chooses a great time to have it!! It's def 1 less stress I could do with at the mo but him being a man can't see that & has to have the world revolve around him!!

x x
Noo Noo
Noo Noo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 2nd March 2010, 5:18 pm

aww hun, try to ignore him and concentrate on yourself, men have that way of choosing the worst times to start.

well my day got better a bit better, lol, but ive hardly done any housework that i should of got done, oops!! lol x

are you an over night or daycase?? x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 2nd March 2010, 9:30 pm

NooNoo - OMG I can't believe it's your day tomorrow March Buddies! - Page 4 923101 how fast has that come around!!!

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck hun, you will be fine and this time tomorrow you will be admiring your new twins March Buddies! - Page 4 113752

eastla - Mr L apparently starts surgery at 1-2, wish it was at 7am, as I just want to wake up and get it over with! I'm a morning person too so waking up that early is fine with me. Yes you must get a V-pillow, i'm lying on mine now March Buddies! - Page 4 70324

MP - Awww hunni that's no good the hospital not answering hun, hope your feeling bit better thou, the colds probably just stress and nerves, I actually woke up with a runny nose today and I was like NO WAY! I'm fine now thou, been to the gym and everything. Although I didn't sleep well last night at all, woke up at 3am and didn't fall asleep again till gone 5!!!

Had my pre-op today girls and didn't have to have a blood test March Buddies! - Page 4 43418but when I was sitting in the waiting room I saw one of the surgeons walk past in his scrubs and my heart starting beating really fast, I got really hot and then felt quite sick March Buddies! - Page 4 Icon_pale I just kept thinking in the next few days I will be coming for my op!!! God the nerves are really kicking in now!!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 2nd March 2010, 10:18 pm

Funkygirl wrote:NooNoo - OMG I can't believe it's your day tomorrow March Buddies! - Page 4 923101 how fast has that come around!!!

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck hun, you will be fine and this time tomorrow you will be admiring your new twins March Buddies! - Page 4 113752

eastla - Mr L apparently starts surgery at 1-2, wish it was at 7am, as I just want to wake up and get it over with! I'm a morning person too so waking up that early is fine with me. Yes you must get a V-pillow, i'm lying on mine now March Buddies! - Page 4 70324

MP - Awww hunni that's no good the hospital not answering hun, hope your feeling bit better thou, the colds probably just stress and nerves, I actually woke up with a runny nose today and I was like NO WAY! I'm fine now thou, been to the gym and everything. Although I didn't sleep well last night at all, woke up at 3am and didn't fall asleep again till gone 5!!!

Had my pre-op today girls and didn't have to have a blood test March Buddies! - Page 4 43418but when I was sitting in the waiting room I saw one of the surgeons walk past in his scrubs and my heart starting beating really fast, I got really hot and then felt quite sick March Buddies! - Page 4 Icon_pale I just kept thinking in the next few days I will be coming for my op!!! God the nerves are really kicking in now!!! x x

hi funkygirl, i must admit,im feeling alot better than i did earlier so i think your right about the stress and nerves, glad your feeling good too, its worrying and would just be soo typical to catch cold/flu this close to surgery.hope you manage to sleep better tonite, again, thats probly just nerves, really annoying tho when you cant sleep, but have to wake up early, arrghh x aww im soo pleased you escaped the blood test, i can imagine you running out of there dancing like crazy with happyness!! ha ha xx i keep feeling hot and sick whenever i see or hear anything about ops, hospitals etc. did you say your oh was a nurse/docter?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 2nd March 2010, 10:45 pm

HI

Have re-arranged now and am now booked in with MYA Manchester on 24th March with Mr Traynor - daycase xx March Buddies! - Page 4 727935
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 2nd March 2010, 10:48 pm

yay!!! another march girl,welcome aboard!!! x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 2nd March 2010, 10:53 pm

OMG MP at least i'm not alone in having all these nerves and fears, it really is the final stretch so I think the next few days will be the same! I too keep getting a knot in my tum tum and all hot whenever I think about what's to come! God I just want it to be over and have my new March Buddies! - Page 4 113752 already!

Yeah I was pretty estatic when she said I don't have to have a blood test, I think I shouted "wooooohoooo" March Buddies! - Page 4 70324

OMG it's going to say "1 day" on your ticker in just over an hour, arrggghhhhh!!!!

Yeah OH is a doctor, so it will be nice to have him there with me, I can ask him what's going on everytime I feel something! I think i'm going to drive him crazy March Buddies! - Page 4 70324 . I wanted them to give him a bed in my room so that he doesn't have to leave, but they said he can't stay the night with me and will have to leave when the day staff leave at 9.30pm. I think he's secretly glad he can go back to his king size bed and room service at the hotel and not have to sleep on a foldy bed!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 2nd March 2010, 10:54 pm

Welcome kate, March Buddies! - Page 4 43418 how exciting to have your date come forward!!!

Not long to go March Buddies! - Page 4 923101 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next