Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March buddies

+25
curly_s31
suzi73
Chynna-doll
sparkyleeds
angellauren
izzyb
dizzydi66
Flourella
Salmac
MozElle83
rosierans123
nat4andy
luluthefirst
Katyox
wonie
FLOWER11
Trisha.28
hlt67
starjem
EmmaArden
barbiegirl
xaxa
Nepoly
roxanne
misf1
29 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

March buddies Empty March buddies

Post by misf1 26th January 2012, 7:51 am

Please post here if your surgery is in March 2012

Last edited by misf1 on 5th May 2012, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

March buddies Empty Re: March buddies

Post by roxanne 26th January 2012, 9:58 am

My date is booked for March 30 so I'll probably be the last March girl to have my op, this waiting game will be a challenge!
I'm having an augmented mastopexy through Mybreast with Simon Withey March buddies 899188
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 26th January 2012, 11:45 pm

Wooo Hooo!!! Hey Roxanne!!! My March Twinnie!!!March buddies 571992

How blummin exciting eh?March buddies 773440

Soooo...my op is booked for 12th March with Stephen Hamilton of MyBreast and I really cannot believe that I will go through with it......gulp!!March buddies 869500

Looking forward to chatting and planning with other March girls!!March buddies 948189

xxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 29th January 2012, 12:24 pm

Hello Roxanne, Hello Nepoly!!! My operation is scheduled for Friday 16th March March buddies 43418
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I want you
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 29th January 2012, 9:27 pm

Hey xaxa....are you sure you are not Roxanne with a different coloured t-shirt on March buddies 751387

Can someone also tell me if their tickers are right.....?? Mine's not countnng down right, I don't think??

So, xaxa - where are you having your surgery? I see you're based in luxembourg...

xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 29th January 2012, 10:47 pm

No Nepoly I'm nowhere near as perky as xaxa March buddies 199385

Congrats xaxa! Lol, I'm so excited for you too March buddies 154564 I bet it feels much more real now that you've booked!

I see you're getting round moderate profile too! What made your PS decide on mod profile then? Sorry, I've had an obsession with choosing the right profile for the past weeks March buddies 751387 I can have mod or high, but it's looking like mod might give me more the result I'm after. xxx

Nepoly, I don't know why you're ticker isn't working, tbh it's a miracle I successfully managed to get it to work, though I think it's an hour off. Your date looks right to me though, I just had a look to make sure. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 30th January 2012, 9:16 am

Hi Nepoly & Roxanne, thank you for your comments... very funny March buddies 557141

@ Nepoly - Roxanne is at least 2 cup sizes bigger than me, I would be happy if I reach that size. Your countdown looks right, because you'll be done 4 days before me :o) I'm having my surgery at "Clinique E. Bohler", a private clinic situated in Kirchberg hospital. I'm an alien to this place, so I asked around and everyone referred me to this surgeon, Dr De Greef. I was lucky to get an appointment for March because usually you have to wait up to a year just for a consultation! March buddies 751387

@ Roxanne - thank you for the compliment March buddies 184153 The profile is a long story. I have been to 5 different surgeons. Four of them said that I should go for high profile (because I'm very petite). BUT my current surgeon went against the theory and said that I should get medium profile because I have small pockets and thin skin and if I go for the high profile, the outline of the implant will be visible. He's the expert and I trust him so I let him decide. March buddies 267328
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 31st January 2012, 9:27 pm

Yay, my ticker doesn't say two months anymore! March buddies 773440

I see xaxa, I understand what you mean about the profile. I'm lean and having overs so you can imagine my concern about implant showing.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 1st February 2012, 10:33 pm

Hey girls!!

Ok, so ticker is working.....the one month is until the date of the next month rather than working in 4 weekly timescales.....oh, I know what I mean!!! March buddies 869500

I've just had my very first 'heart sink' moment when realisation hits what I'm doing.....eeek....anyone else had that? I tend to be able to turn my thoughts off to things I don't want to think about...and so have done so far......gulp!!

Anyway, as it is not far off, I guess we should be preparing ourselves with bras etc....what are you going to go for in terms of make? I've heard that the ones from Asda and Matalan are quite good, but I am also tempted to get the Macom one for straight after.....comfy is the key as far as I am concerned!!!Rolling Eyes

Roxanne, is your partner going with you to St Johns..?

Speak soon!!March buddies 948189
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 2nd February 2012, 9:07 am

I'm nervous, and keep having boob related dreams!

I've got another consulation with SW next Thursday. I remember him telling me that generally we don't wear bras for the first two weeks, but they all give their own different advice. I'm going to ask next week what I should buy, he didn't have a specific recmmendation first time time I saw him, but would like to know if he has a preference. Since I'm having a verticle lift, I'll have scar around my nipples and a vertical one as well as the one in the crease where the implants go, so it better be soft and comfy. Did SH advise anything yet?

I'm taking the train morning of surgery on my own, and he's coming to get me the next morning. That way he can work and get the kids from school and nursery. How about you? xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl 2nd February 2012, 10:01 am

Hay Ladies!

Im booked in for Thursday 8th March! OMG! I am shi**ing myself lol! One minute im calm, next im like arghhh! Im on a rollercoaster, its all i think about..... scared about the surgery part though, i dont do hospitals/blood/pain/needles etc, i really dont know how im going to cope with that part, my heart is pounding just thinking about it!

Just focusing on the end result.... March buddies 113752 xxx
barbiegirl
barbiegirl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 2nd February 2012, 9:00 pm

Hi barbiegirl March buddies 399357

Once they put you to sleep you won't care, and then you'll wake up with your new boobies! March buddies 113752 BTW I'm on an emotional rollercoater too, I just want to be happy with the results and for things to go smoothly.

Where and with who are you having it done? At what size/profile are you getting? xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl 3rd February 2012, 12:06 am

Hi Roxanne! Yeah I hope there's no problems and it goes smoothly! Very excited though yipee
I'm going through Transform Glasgow, into Rosshall Hospital, plastic surgeon is a Mr Jim Kirkpatrick.
I'm 5ft tall, 7 Stones, Size 6. I'm a 32B now, going for 380cc Overs. I'm hoping they're round and high profile, need to clarify that at my pre op. Pre op is on Monday 13th Feb!
It can't come fast enough! While I'm in the zone I just want it done and over with now! Xxx what about you, when, where?
I'm picking up some good tips on this forum, it's brill! Xxx
barbiegirl
barbiegirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 3rd February 2012, 6:02 pm

Hi girls

I have booked my op today!! its 6th March OMG...March buddies 923101 March buddies 154564 How bloody exciting!!!!!!! I think im getting 300cc unders with Mr Alvi at Sthetic with Nagor Impleo with a high projection as i only have ickle boobies and medium wont fit me!!

BTW...how do you get those count downs at the bottom of your message??

xxxxxxxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl 3rd February 2012, 6:24 pm

Hi Emma, wow youre going in 2 days before me, im on 8th March!

Not long now! Yaaay! xxx March buddies 154564
barbiegirl
barbiegirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 3rd February 2012, 7:20 pm

Hi Sammy!

I know!!! i will let you know how i get on! EEEEE i could have booked in for 14th Feb but i thought toooooo soon, need some timg to get my head around it (and work too) so CANT WAIT! YEYYYYYY boobies March buddies 204135 xxxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 4th February 2012, 2:07 am

EmmaArden wrote:Hi Sammy!

I know!!! i will let you know how i get on! EEEEE i could have booked in for 14th Feb but i thought toooooo soon, need some timg to get my head around it (and work too) so CANT WAIT! YEYYYYYY boobies March buddies 204135 xxxx

sammy... I dont know why i said that sorry i meant barbie girl** this is what multi tasking does to you!!!
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 5th February 2012, 8:09 am

Hi Roxanne x

Well, SH has recommended Macom so will defo get one of those and prob a couple of cheaper ones too, Macom is a special post surgery bra so I figure you cant go wrong..?

Good thinking re: getting train yourself but I think I need the support of my husband throughout!!! Just so I can twitter about stuff to him and it will be noce if we go through it as much together as possible x

No boobie related dreams so far!! But, as I've said I can turn my head off to stuff I dont want to think about!!! I shall just float through the next month with the occasional 'eeek' moment!!

Xxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 5th February 2012, 8:15 am

Hey EmmaArden and Barbiegirl x

Congrats on your bookings!!! I was first on the list in March! Pleased that I'm not now.... Ha ha!!!

I was offered four dates but decided to go with the first as thought 'why wait?'.... Had I have been offered 14th Feb.....I think I wouldve had to wait!!! Defo wouldve needed time to get my head round it!!

So, ladies.... Whats everyone doing in preparation?

Xxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 5th February 2012, 11:02 am

Hi EmmaArden & barbiegirl, so you are first on the March list!! Not long nowMarch buddies 773440 Good luck and keep us updated!!
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 5th February 2012, 3:19 pm

Put the pressure on axax! I'll keep you all posted how it goes and if I'm happy I'll do a picture trail so you can all have a sneaky peek hehe and right now I'm not prepared at all as I don't know what size I'll end up?? Xxxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl 5th February 2012, 5:17 pm

I already had a weird dream that my surgeon was putting the " thing" in the back of my hand (sorry i cant remember what you call that tap thingy) and he hadnt put lines on my boobs yet and i was freaking out shouting at him saying that he better bloody know what he was doing but i was shouting and no words were coming out and he couldnt hear me! lol March buddies 77873 haahaa!

In preparation ive been looking at the posts made by the january buddies on this site and started making a list of what i need to go shopping for... V pillow, Bio-Oil, Macom bra, Senokot,, blah blah, I plan on getting the stuff in after ive had my pre op on 13th Feb.

My other half thinks ill be all "better" after about 3 weeks! He thinks the only thing to "heal" is the incision, im trying to explain to him that my bloody body needs to adjust as well, he's compairing my boob job to a cut on his finger! lol Should ask if he wants to swap places lol! Men are funny.

But overall i really cant wait, very excited, its what i really want and i cant stop obsessing about boobs now, ive even caught myself staring at folks boobs when shopping in asda!March buddies 808228 Hope they never noticed lol!

The only thing thats been playing on my mind was some rather rude and sh*tty comments a "friend" of mine posted on facebook about me going through with this and then further nasty txt messages to me afterwards, she extremely against any type of surgery never mind this, and shes trying to shuv her opinions down my throat making out she's right and im wrong, like its some sort of competition to see who wins the "argument" she's created! She thinks she's put on this planet to "save" everyone from disaster lol! Why cant some people just live and let live?? Ive never commented on anything in her life, she's the only one who has been like this, everyone else has been fab as its my body and my choice. Sorry rant over lol! Ill not be seeing that "friend" again lol. She's always been rather jealous of me! Live and let live!

I cant wait, im working out how to attach the ticker thing on here for my countdown but the site said i need to be a member on here for some time first before i can attach any links to my signature, ill need to be patient lol!

xxxMarch buddies 43418 xxx
barbiegirl
barbiegirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 5th February 2012, 5:47 pm

Hi barbiegirl. You dont have to wait. Just click on my ticker or ticker factory.com and follow the step by step set up.

Once you've done that, you highlight the code copy it and then come back on here to your profile and paste it.

I hope ive explained it clearly enough. If not, there are plenty of places on this site that explain how to get a ticker.
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 7th February 2012, 12:12 am

Hi EmmaArden March buddies 399357

Nepoly, I like the idea of wearing a Macom bra, that way I haven't gotta figure out the exact size, and they sound real comfy. I'm currently 32c, so I suspect I'll be 32d/dd, I was a snug 32d when I tried the 210cc sizer.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 7th February 2012, 12:33 am

Yeah Roxanne, you're right! Its easier to guage. I also head a very sensible idea on here which is to buy quite a few different sizes, keep the tags on and then you can return the ones that you dont use! Genius :D x
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next