Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March buddies

+25
curly_s31
suzi73
Chynna-doll
sparkyleeds
angellauren
izzyb
dizzydi66
Flourella
Salmac
MozElle83
rosierans123
nat4andy
luluthefirst
Katyox
wonie
FLOWER11
Trisha.28
hlt67
starjem
EmmaArden
barbiegirl
xaxa
Nepoly
roxanne
misf1
29 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

March buddies - Page 26 Empty Re: March buddies

Post by luluthefirst 9th April 2012, 2:53 pm

Nepoly. I LOVE you're new avi. It's amazing!

You must be so happy :)
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Flourella 9th April 2012, 8:16 pm

Hi everyone x

Havent been on here much because I've had lots on with work etc and starting a new job tomorrow...booo :(

I'm 14 days post BA and I feel like I've got pregnant boobies! Also some
milk is coming from one...bit concerning tbh but Im certain not to be
pregnant...did anyone else have this?

Roxanne and Nepoly you both look amazing in your avis, am about to change mine :)
Xaxa your pic is amazing tooo!!!! Will have to check out your picture trail again.

Massively swollen ribs still...anyone suffering from this? My ribcage is about 6 inches bigger than it was before!

About to post my story too if anyone is interested xx
Flourella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 20th April 2012, 9:13 am

Hi

Just to let you all know im still alive out here lol - just soo busy and too much to keep up with on here lol I am still lurving my March buddies - Page 26 156694 and they feel more a part of me every day.

Flourella, yes its all normal, swelling will take a while to go down and will bug u as bra might dig in more as i found. lol i hated that pregnant boob feeling! was prickley like when new baby cries n boobs react! n dont even mention the nips!! tho mine are settling at last phew!

I will have a gander at you story soon xx
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 25th April 2012, 10:26 am

Hi March buddies, how is everyone doing? It's great to have you all gathered in one thread because I have a few questionsMarch buddies - Page 26 199385

(1) I'm fed up of sleeping propped up and I'm starting to have serious neck problems. I'm scared of trying to sleep on the side, has anyone of you tried that yet? I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one that's still sleeping propped up March buddies - Page 26 808228

(2) How many of you girls already switched to normal bras? What type of bras are you wearing now? Did you find anything wireless?
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 25th April 2012, 12:28 pm

I reduced the amount of pillows I had to keep me propped up at nine or ten days, and I've been sleeping completely flat for well over a week. I just went with what felt right at the time, PS didn't specify, and I forgot to ask him, nor have I bothered contacting him on the matter. I noticed myself in the last few nights rolling over to my side in my sleep, then waking up because I'm scared for me boobs. So the last couple of nights I've put a rolled up facecloth in my cleavage, and when I roll over my boobs don't feel uncomfortable, and feel more stable since I tried this, instead of moving and squishing together, and feeling sore.

I have to wear a sports bra for three months because I had an uplift, so I'm afraid I can't help you in this department. Although PS did tell me it's ok to wear a regular non wired bra on the odd night out for a few hours. I'm not comfortable with this yet, it's still too soon for me, so when I went out on Saturday I wore my Londsdale one in black because it's low cut, and was able to get some cleavage and wear something low cut with it xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 25th April 2012, 1:02 pm

roxanne wrote:I've put a rolled up facecloth in my cleavage
Sounds like a good idea but i'm scared to try it. Are you sure that doesn't widen the gap? Thank you for the tips roxanne, i think i'll try to sleep flat tonight, then we'll see. I only tried it once and I had a permanent morning boob lol March buddies - Page 26 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 25th April 2012, 1:18 pm

I already have a gap, one that I'm quite happy with, and the cloth is no wider than what I have. I wouldn't do this if it was wider than my gap, absolutely not in the early days when boobs are settling. In my case all it does is stop the discomfort and them squishing together should I move to my side, but not making the gap wider, it's been a relief for me. I'm not recommending this to anyone btw, proceed with caution and at your own risk.

I hope you find comfort, I'm still not sleeping 100%, expecially the couple of nights I woke up on my side with aching boobs xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 25th April 2012, 2:28 pm

FYI:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't know how soon you can use these post op, but same concept as my rolled up wash cloth, quite a price difference though, lol!
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 26th April 2012, 6:00 am

Hi March buddies!!! It is lovely to have us all together still!! Altho I do think we are right old chatterboxes!!! Have you seen how many posts we have??? Glad to hear all is well Chynna!! I know what you mean about life being hectic and getting in the way of my breast buddies!!! Xaxa-bless you still sleeping propped up! Ok, I actually think you should ring your pcc to ask them about this as each surgeon has their own way. But, Stephen Hamilton told me at my 8 day post op check that I only need to sleep with one extra pillow from then and when I felt comfortable to do so I could sleep on my side....whih I have been doing since about 2 weeks post op! Firstly I had 2 pillows which I kinda hugged and had under my boob that was closest to the mattress and then another which went in between my boobs..so they were both supported! Then I slowly discarded them and now sleep on my side as normal. Altho, its not entirely comfortable and my back can really ache in the morning, its fine :) with regards to normal bras.....I'm still in my sports bras....until my next appt which will be 9 weeks post op at which time I will find out! I cant wait to unveil my new lovelies and treat them to a proper bra! Rather than squished and hidden away in my vast array of sports bras!!!! I have tried a couple of underwires on but not for long but they do seem comfy :))) my sensitive nips are a lot better and I even managed a walk then jo then run on Monday...nearly 4k so I'm getting there :D

Would be great to hear from all the other girls!!!!????

Xxxxxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 26th April 2012, 9:42 am

Hey girls, thank you for your messages. As promised, I slept with two pillows only last night and it was bliss!!! I had some morning boob but it was worth it. No more sleeping propped up March buddies - Page 26 773440
Well done for your progress, I'm glad you're doing well xx
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 26th April 2012, 9:40 pm

Yay!!! Well done xaxa! I have mornin boob too sometimes....never as bad as my back ache...but how lovely for you xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 27th April 2012, 7:30 am

Thank you girls! Tomorrow I'm going bra shopping for the first time and I'm looking forward to know my new sizeMarch buddies - Page 26 43418 Shame on me, I don't even know what cup size I am March buddies - Page 26 221105 Will be interesting to do it in German, I don't know how to say "wireless" LOL!!!
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 27th April 2012, 2:59 pm

Yeah, us March ladies really are a chatty bunch!

Glad you're sleeping better xaxa! Enjoy the bra shopping, let us know what you find xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 28th April 2012, 6:55 pm

Hey!
When I started sleeping on my side it was with my top arm back so i didn't squish my boobies together. Now I can curl my arms up so i'm in the foetal position and they're fine.
But I have overs so I guess they've settled faster - I defo don't get morning boob anymore!!

I have a wireless bra from debenhams - it's comfy :)
But not allowed to wear it long term until I'm 6 weeks post op :(
And the surgeon doesn't want me to wear wires until at least after my 9 week post op appointment. Boo.

We are chatty - it's nice :)
xx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 4th May 2012, 12:16 pm

Hi girls, the bra shopping went well but I still don't know what size I am because in Germany the bra sizes are strange (70, 75, 80 etc.) March buddies - Page 26 267328 In fact I didn't follow the sizes, I just went with what felt comfortable. I bought two bras and a bikini March buddies - Page 26 899188
The wireless bras are comfy, but since I still have a bit of a scab, I prefer to stay in my sports bra for now.
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 4th May 2012, 12:39 pm

70 is 32, 75 is 34...no rush to get into regular bras, go for comfort. I have to wear mine for three months xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 20th September 2013, 11:58 am

How is everyone doing? Long time no speak. It would be nice to catch up group hug
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 23rd June 2014, 8:26 pm

Hi there xaxa! How are you doing? Ive just been for a second year check up at my clinic and everything is fine according to my surgeon so I am really pleased about that! How is everyone else? Xx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26