Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies!

+11
lea1983
xxprincessxx
stotty5586
Nicola10xx
bambi671
Noo Noo
Tilly
mizzpink23
Funkygirl
eastla
nads
15 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March Buddies! Empty March Buddies!

Post by nads 31st January 2010, 9:07 am

March Buddies! 79148ptp4l25n0x March Buddies! MMarch Buddies! AMarch Buddies! RMarch Buddies! CMarch Buddies! HMarch Buddies! EmptyMarch Buddies! GMarch Buddies! IMarch Buddies! RMarch Buddies! LMarch Buddies! S March Buddies! 79148ptp4l25n0x

Chat to other March girls here about your upcoming ops and make breast buddies! Dont forget to add your date to the calendar [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

March Buddies! 839911 March Buddies! 839911

Last edited by nads on 8th April 2010, 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

March Buddies! Empty Re: March Buddies!

Post by eastla 3rd February 2010, 3:16 pm

Howdy Doodee !

I'm a mid-March girl - 16th and I can't wait March Buddies! 43418

Laura
xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 4th February 2010, 11:18 pm

I'm a early March girl March Buddies! 839911 March 8th to be exact!

I'm so very excited OMG I still can't believe i've done it, I'm so proud of me!! March Buddies! 43418 x x x x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 5th February 2010, 6:26 pm

yay, meee!!! im 4th march and very excited but very scared aswell,lol xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th February 2010, 7:08 pm

Well girls we can be nervous, excited, scared, ecstatic and everything in between together!

yay for the March girlies!!! March Buddies! 923101 March Buddies! 727935 March Buddies! 839911 x x x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 5th February 2010, 9:23 pm

i agree hunnie!! its great to to be able to share the roller coaster ride of emotions!! xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 5th February 2010, 10:08 pm

It's gonna be one hell of a ride girlies - better belt yourselves in !!!

It's so great to have the support of all the girls on this forum

Bring on the boobies March Buddies! 727935 March Buddies! 113752
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 5th February 2010, 10:42 pm

ha ha, the journey to boobieville begins!! lol x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th February 2010, 5:20 pm

It sure does!! wooop wooop! March Buddies! 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 6th February 2010, 6:15 pm

25th of March for me!!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Noo Noo 7th February 2010, 1:34 pm

I've got mine on the 3rd!! Sooooooooo excited!!! March Buddies! 204135 x x
Noo Noo
Noo Noo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 14th February 2010, 3:47 pm

hi march girls!! is everyone all organized for there surgery?? ive got two sports bras, v pillow, button up pyjamas, a few trackies, slippers, dressing gown.i really want to get a cheap ipod so i can listen to some music as im an overnight case.i really need to get more zip up/button up tops aswell!!

oh and extra bits like baby wipes,dry shampoo,etc, is anyone else taking there laptops into hospital to update on here?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 14th February 2010, 4:42 pm

Howdy doodee !

I still need to get a fir few bits yet ! Was going to go this weekend but haven't ended up doing so, I still have 4 weeks left to go so will probably go on my boobie shopping trip next weekend.... March Buddies! 923101

I don't think I will be taking my laptop in but am hoping to get a cheap portable dvd player to take in as I am overnight too xx

Not long to go now March Buddies! 113752 March Buddies! 156694 March Buddies! 543132
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 14th February 2010, 5:14 pm

howdy doodee- ha ha ,love it xx March Buddies! 557141

thats a good idea about the portable dvd player,i didnt think of that, i probly go and get the rest of my things over the next two weeks, ill prob just go primark for cheap zip up tops, etc.

oh and that reminds me to put a camera on the list so i can take sum pics fresh outta theartre! lol x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 14th February 2010, 5:24 pm

March Buddies! 70324

Yeah thought I might get a bit bored of music and a movie or too may help, especially ones with say Mr Pitt in them !! March Buddies! 43418

Primark will def be the place to go, picked up a really think padded hoodie in there the other day I think it was £6 ! absolute frikkin steal ! Loooooovvvveee Primark !

Ooo - well done you, must add that one to my list, see other girls piccies has been so helpful so will def want to keep update on my boobies progress March Buddies! 543132

xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 14th February 2010, 5:57 pm

dvds of mr pitt are a must!! he will help the recovery process by far!! lol x

i got a few trackies in there for £6 a while ago, absolute bargain, cant wait to go back :)

if theres any other things us march girls could add to our list plz let us no!! thank you xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th February 2010, 3:46 pm

Hey fellow March girlies March Buddies! 368291

OMG OMG OMG not long to go, how exciting!!!

I have done all my shopping last week March Buddies! 70324 just got a few bits and bobs to get...so worried i'll forget something that I did it all in a day!

I am overnight too woop woop March Buddies! 727935 probably won't take laptop as OH will be with me all day, does anyone know what time he will have to leave the hospital, he's staying at a hotel nearby so he can come back the next day. Bless him he's taken a few days off work.

Right well my list of things I am taking include: A book, mags, Ipod, camera, mobile phone and charger.

Snacks (haven't bought yet March Buddies! 70324 ) fruit, nuts, lucozade, snacks, dark chocolate!

For my overnight stay, got some loose button up PJs, dressing gown, slippers, face wipes, face moisturiser, lip balm, toothbrush, toothpaste, deoderant, hairbrush, scrunchie, thick knee length socks (I'm always cold!), flannel, couple of zip up/button up tops.

Ooooo not forgetting my 3 sports bras in different sizes!

E and MP - good idea about Primark, I'm going to pop in there and see if I can pick up any padded hoodies and extra zip up tops, didn't think of Primark!

MP your up first, 17 days to go until March Buddies! 156694 March Buddies! 113752 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th February 2010, 3:52 pm

Oh goodness just realised I've missed one important thing - haven't got my V pillow!!!

Must get that tomorrow, very important! March Buddies! 184153 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th February 2010, 3:59 pm

snacks!! oh my god,i didnt think about this either!! lol,thanks for that tip.

i guess ill just be putting chocolate,orange juice, yogurts on my snack list.

well done you for getting most of your shopping, your very organised hun, ive wrote out lists etc but thats about it, i had my sports bras from last year so didnt need to get them , but i feel like i got so much to get, but so little time.

how much are ipods?? does anybody know?? cheapest prefably x

thats great you got your boyfriend with you on the day, im going with my mummy,ha ha x i think shes probly as scared as iam x

oh yes,17days!!! how scary!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th February 2010, 4:00 pm

lol!! ooops!! i got my v pillow for a fiver, March Buddies! 184153 , but i want a pretty cover for it, im not sure how much these are tho?? x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th February 2010, 4:06 pm

I know I forgot about snacks too, my mummy reminded me. It was eirther mum or OH, but mum will just make me more anxious as shes an even bigger worrier than me so we agreed my OH is the best person.

I'm the same, i've done almost all my shopping but then I keep thinking of stuff and then saying to my OH "i've not got enough time to do everything!" I think he thinks i've positively gone mad March Buddies! 70324 preparing is a must thou.

Not sure on ipod prices hun, I got mine a few years ago when they first came out. Use mine all the time at the gym, only thing that keeps me going on that treadmill LOL

OMG the next few weeks is just going to fly by, how are you feeling at the moment? I'm excited of course but I am starting to get nervous and anxious about it all.

I was looking at my March Buddies! 113752 yesterday and saying "you know what they are not that bad"...then I thought of my new boobies and got soooooooo excited March Buddies! 923101 March Buddies! 727935 and forgot about my soon to be old babies!!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th February 2010, 5:19 pm

Funkygirl wrote:I know I forgot about snacks too, my mummy reminded me. It was eirther mum or OH, but mum will just make me more anxious as shes an even bigger worrier than me so we agreed my OH is the best person.

I'm the same, i've done almost all my shopping but then I keep thinking of stuff and then saying to my OH "i've not got enough time to do everything!" I think he thinks i've positively gone mad March Buddies! 70324 preparing is a must thou.

Not sure on ipod prices hun, I got mine a few years ago when they first came out. Use mine all the time at the gym, only thing that keeps me going on that treadmill LOL

OMG the next few weeks is just going to fly by, how are you feeling at the moment? I'm excited of course but I am starting to get nervous and anxious about it all.

yeh i know what ya mean hun, mums do worry and i know my mums gunna make me even more nervous on the day, plus she dont 100% agree with what im doing.mums know best apparantly,lol x

ha ha, dont worry hun, ive gone mad too,im completely boobie obsessed, eveywhere i go, im thinking about boob jobs,or what i need to get for the op and beyond, ha ha x

well im feeling really nervous, mainly at night when my flat is quiet and my head goes inti "thinking" mode, i start to worry about the GA, etc, but then i look at all the girls pics and how great they look and rember why im doing it. what are you most nervous about?? mines defintly the GA!! lol xx
I was looking at my March Buddies! 113752 yesterday and saying "you know what they are not that bad"...then I thought of my new boobies and got soooooooo excited March Buddies! 923101 March Buddies! 727935 and forgot about my soon to be old babies!!! x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 15th February 2010, 8:00 pm

Ooo - totally hadn't thought about snacks ! Love this forum!!

As for Ipods hun if you aren't worried about having a used one or how old it is you could pick up a bargain off of ebay.

I am totally obsessed with looking at boobies - trying to wonder if they are how mine will tunr out or not!! am going crazy !

Can't believe how close we all are !

4 weeks tomorrow - yay!!
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th February 2010, 9:21 pm

thanks eastla,ill defo check out ebay, ive never really got the hang of how to use it, but ill perservere!! lol x

he he, glad im not the only one going boobie crazy.ive only told one friend about my op on the 4th,and my mum, so ive literally only got here to talk about boobs, coz my mum dont talk about it at all, and i only see my friend now and then, so thank god for this website!! x

anyone had any weird boobie dreams yet?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 16th February 2010, 8:20 am

No worries - if you get stuck give me a shout, I'm always on ebay !!

Seriously - cannot stop looking at March Buddies! 543132

xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next