Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies!

+11
lea1983
xxprincessxx
stotty5586
Nicola10xx
bambi671
Noo Noo
Tilly
mizzpink23
Funkygirl
eastla
nads
15 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March Buddies! - Page 5 Empty Re: March Buddies!

Post by mizzpink23 3rd March 2010, 9:21 am

no funkygirl hun, its not just you having these fears, today i actually feel sick, and i keep imagining arriving at the hospital tommorow, and wanting to burst into tears!!! arrghhh!!!

what does your other half say about a general anesthetic. does he think its fairly safe, this is my main fear tommorow, not the cannula in my hand, not the pain, but the ga!! arrghh

5 days to go hun, it really has gone soo quick!! cant quite believe it. lol, aww its a shame your oh cant stay with you but you will be fine, just chill and read mags ,sleep ,and watch some tele,the time will go really quick!! xxx

ps-dont forget on monday its double corrie and eastenders!!! ha ha xx March Buddies! - Page 5 557141
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 3rd March 2010, 11:35 am

Funkygirl wrote:Welcome kate, March Buddies! - Page 5 43418 how exciting to have your date come forward!!!

Not long to go March Buddies! - Page 5 923101 x x

March Buddies! - Page 5 368291 THANKS!!!
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 3rd March 2010, 11:36 am

mizzpink23 wrote:yay!!! another march girl,welcome aboard!!! x

Not Long now for u!!!! -- Good Luck March Buddies! - Page 5 727935 xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 3rd March 2010, 12:22 pm

thank u hun, much appreciated x March Buddies! - Page 5 683328
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd March 2010, 1:31 pm

OMG MP your ALMOST there, I am so excited for you!!! March Buddies! - Page 5 923101

Don't worry about the GA hun, my OH says it's very safe and when you see the anaethesist just air your worries to him and he will explain everything to you and reassure you. He said the anaethetists are really good at what they do, and it's only natural to feel like this, especially if you haven't had one before. I'm worried about the GA too, my fear is what if I wake up mid way like in my dream March Buddies! - Page 5 Icon_pale I too will be telling the anaethesisit don't let me wake up till i'm done!!!

I had a GA about 2 years ago hun at the dental clinic, and it was absolutley fine, you drift off within seconds and you wake up and it feels like you have been asleep for a few minutes, it's actually a nice sensation when your falling asleep March Buddies! - Page 5 70324 from what I remember, like a slight high or drunk feeling!

Yeah I will be watching the soaps, it's double corrie on Monday where they are doing that big storyline where Simon gets abducted in Blackpool, should be interesting to watch how they play it out.

Oh my god 1 more sleep to go hun, you will be fine you really will and then you will have your new shiny fabulous March Buddies! - Page 5 113752 March Buddies! - Page 5 113752 March Buddies! - Page 5 113752

I just remembered to pack my camera to take some piccys at the hospital, make sure you pack yours too hun. It will be interesting to compare after as your having 300 unders and i'm most probably having 300 overs!!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 3rd March 2010, 1:55 pm

thanks hun for the reasurance,im such a worrier,ive been so worried about not waking up, that i totally forgot about waking up during the op,lol!! tho i must admit that doesnt really scare me so much, im a weirdo arnt i x

i never knew that simon gets abducted, well your be busy watching that and resting so it sounds like your gunna be just fine hun x

camera is all packed n ready to go hun, i think im having 260ccs hun but it would be good to compare anyhoo!!

5 more for you hun, it really is going quick!! x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd March 2010, 2:58 pm

OMG I have been worrying about waking up half way i haven't thought about not waking up at all, what are we like! They put people under GA all the time hun so i'm sure we are worrying about nothing, althou it's still hard not to, i'm the same, I was even having a big stress and worry when i was at my pre-op yesterday! The good thing is that it will soon be all over and we will be left with some fabulous boobies just in time for spring and summer! Bring on the gorgeous summer dresses March Buddies! - Page 5 727935

Yeah Simon gets abducted, apparently Corrie was going to run the storyline a few years ago and then all that stuff with Madeline McCann happened so they put it off. They've decided to run it now so it will be interesting to see how it's played out. The story starts on Monday so I can watch that when i'm in hospital.

It will be good to share piccys after definately, the girls have helped me so much sharing their pictures that i can't wait to share mine too!

Just make sure you get some sleep tonight hun, after a nice hot bath or shower. I intend on having both on Sunday night, our hotel room has one of those really big duck egg baths that stands on it's own in the middle of the bathroom! I will get in and not want to come out March Buddies! - Page 5 70324 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 3rd March 2010, 3:43 pm

ha ha!! that did make me chuckle, what a pair of worriers!! lol xx
yeh im sure we will be fine,its like an hour out of our lives during the op, which is a small amount of time compared to the time we can have enjoying our new boobs xx

ahhh poor simon, he doesnt stand a chance does he bless him, will defintly be watching that.

ill do my best to sleep tonite, its gunna be really hard tho, but i gotta be up at 5.30 so im hoping i can sleep.

your hotel room sounds rather lovely hun, what a lovely way to spend your eve, wish i was staying in a hotel,ill be eating my soup at 11pm tonite,on my own, then going to bed,on my own, ha ha, what a saddo!! March Buddies! - Page 5 557141

xxxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 3rd March 2010, 6:15 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:ill be eating my soup at 11pm tonite,on my own, then going to bed,on my own, ha ha, what a saddo!! March Buddies! - Page 5 557141

xxxx

Don't worry MP I'll be on my own too - we can be March Saddo's together xx March Buddies! - Page 5 571992
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 3rd March 2010, 8:05 pm

eastla wrote:
mizzpink23 wrote:ill be eating my soup at 11pm tonite,on my own, then going to bed,on my own, ha ha, what a saddo!! March Buddies! - Page 5 557141

xxxx

Don't worry MP I'll be on my own too - we can be March Saddo's together xx March Buddies! - Page 5 571992

thanks eastla , ha ha!!! youve saved me March Buddies! - Page 5 557141 im glad im not the only one whos going to be on my lonesome , he he x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd March 2010, 9:33 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:ha ha!! that did make me chuckle, what a pair of worriers!! lol xx
yeh im sure we will be fine,its like an hour out of our lives during the op, which is a small amount of time compared to the time we can have enjoying our new boobs xx

ahhh poor simon, he doesnt stand a chance does he bless him, will defintly be watching that.

ill do my best to sleep tonite, its gunna be really hard tho, but i gotta be up at 5.30 so im hoping i can sleep.

your hotel room sounds rather lovely hun, what a lovely way to spend your eve, wish i was staying in a hotel,ill be eating my soup at 11pm tonite,on my own, then going to bed,on my own, ha ha, what a saddo!! March Buddies! - Page 5 557141

xxxx

Yes just keep thinking about the outcome and our spring boobies hunni, like you say it'a an hour and then we have our babies!

It's good that you are in the morning hun, get it out of the way and then you will soon be relaxing and loving your March Buddies! - Page 5 113752

I will probably drive my OH crazy on sunday night, I won't be able to sleep I know it and will keep him awake too March Buddies! - Page 5 70324

I've just had some soup, I had carrot and coriander mmmmm love soup! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 3rd March 2010, 9:57 pm

soup!!! thats what im just about to have!! lol,mines country vegetable and im having hot crusty bread with butter aswell, my last meal now for aggees!!

just think itl be 4 days for you soon!!

yeh so glad mines early, i couldnt hack it if it was afternoon,id be a wreck!

well hun, i will chat to you when im in boobie ville!! and will tell you all about it, take care funkygirl and spk you very soon!!! xxxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd March 2010, 10:33 pm

That's good you have managed to eat, like you say you won't eat for a while.

Okay hunni you enjoy tomorrow and look forward to hearing all about your experience!

Yay boobie ville here you come!!!!

March Buddies! - Page 5 727935 March Buddies! - Page 5 923101 March Buddies! - Page 5 839911
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 3rd March 2010, 10:35 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:
thanks eastla , ha ha!!! youve saved me March Buddies! - Page 5 557141 im glad im not the only one whos going to be on my lonesome , he he x

Nope - me too hunnie - which reminds me must remember to book my cab !! March Buddies! - Page 5 Icon_eek
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 4th March 2010, 5:50 pm

OMG MP you will be all done now, hope it all went well and you are loving your new fabuloustic March Buddies! - Page 5 204135 wooop wooop!!!!!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 5th March 2010, 7:13 am

oh reading all misspinks posts brings it home !!!!!! hope she is k and boobilicious !!!! March Buddies! - Page 5 113752 that will be me saturday we are out so no drinkys for me but loads of food !!!! xxxxxxxxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by stotty5586 5th March 2010, 8:43 am

Hi March girls, I had my pre-op yesterday. Made it all seem real and getting nervous now, and appreciating all the showers Im having at the mo as I know its gona be hard to have one after ha. Good luck to anyone who's before me. xx
stotty5586
stotty5586
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 5th March 2010, 11:43 am

hi girls! hope your all doing well, just a quickie post to let you all know u survived, ha ha!! ive only seen my boobies for a split second, but from what i can see, they are great.im wearing a 32DD sports bra,. but i dunno what size implants i have, typical me huh!!

funkygirl- oh wow, your soo close hun, it will be fine, its not as bad as what i expected!! ill be on tommorow to catch up and be more helpful,lol,im bit knackerd, hope your ok xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 5th March 2010, 1:21 pm

Go MP, go MP, go MP !!!

1st March girly of the month, not long for the rest of us girlys now !! xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th March 2010, 1:24 pm

March Buddies! - Page 5 828394 hunni I am so pleased that it all went well and you are now the proud owner of some fab March Buddies! - Page 5 113752

Such a relief to hear it wasn't as bad as you expected, really needed to hear that as I am starting to really stress and worry and am nervous all the time now!!! Had 5 hours sleep last night!

Look forward to hearing about it soon when you feel up to it, arrrrrrgggghhhhhhh you did it hun!!!!! March Buddies! - Page 5 923101 March Buddies! - Page 5 727935 March Buddies! - Page 5 839911 March Buddies! - Page 5 43418
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th March 2010, 6:22 pm

MP I have just noticed your avatar hun, all I can say is WOW, you look fabulous!!!

What a gorgeous bra too! March Buddies! - Page 5 184153 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 6th March 2010, 12:10 pm

woo funky girl 2 days for you 1 day for me !!!!!!! we will both have new boobies this time next week !!!!! xxxxxxxxx March Buddies! - Page 5 923101
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th March 2010, 1:50 pm

I know i'm sooooooo scared and nervous now!!!

Can't believe it's finally here! You will be fine, i'm sure everything will be great and you very soon will have your new babies! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 7th March 2010, 4:16 pm

OMG - just noticed I am now in single figures - where the hell has that last 6 weeks gone ?!

As for you FG - you are only hours away !! Argh !

I'd ask you if you have everything you need but you seem to be the most organised person in the world !! March Buddies! - Page 5 184153

I still need to get a V pillow !

Best of luck for tomorrow hun - will be thinking of you March Buddies! - Page 5 571992
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 7th March 2010, 8:59 pm

Soooooo excited for you all! Good luck!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next