Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies!

+11
lea1983
xxprincessxx
stotty5586
Nicola10xx
bambi671
Noo Noo
Tilly
mizzpink23
Funkygirl
eastla
nads
15 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: March Buddies!

Post by Funkygirl 18th February 2010, 6:39 pm

Don't worry hun, i had to ask my ps a few times to make sure i got it all right too!

Support bras and sports bras are the same thing, just called different things. All 3 bras that I have bought say "sports bras" on them and so I will take all 3 on the day and they will fit me into the one that fits. Then I will just buy some more later, when the swelling has gone down etc.

It's confusing as they use the terms interchangeably, but they mean the same thing. x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 18th February 2010, 6:59 pm

phew!! thank you for explaing that hun, i thort i was going to have to go out and buy more bras all different sizes, ha ha xx thanks again!! x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 18th February 2010, 8:00 pm

Your welcome hun, this is why this forum is awesome!!! March Buddies! - Page 3 184153 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stotty5586 19th February 2010, 1:33 pm

Hi girls, I am having my BA on 15th March at Spire in Hull. Im now over the fear stage and very excited. I am confused about sizes though- think I am going for 300cc unders, to go from a 34B to D cup, does that sound right to anyone? I know you cant be exact on the outcome. xx
stotty5586
stotty5586
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 19th February 2010, 2:00 pm

Hi Stotty

Welcome to March boobie buddies !!

I am too a 34B (small) and wanting to go to a D cup, I am having 320cc on 16th March ! Partial unders

xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 19th February 2010, 2:53 pm

welcome to the march club!! not long now!! hurrah x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 19th February 2010, 3:01 pm

Hi there fellow March buddy!

Glad your all excited about it now, not long to go! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 22nd February 2010, 9:16 pm

OMG OMG OMG 2 weeks to go!! This time next week I will be in hospital with my new babies!!!

Just had to come on here and have a lickle scream..argggghhhhhh March Buddies! - Page 3 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 22nd February 2010, 9:26 pm

woohooo!!! oh my god, how quick is the time going!!! 2 more weeks!!!

are you constantly thinking of the surgery day and nothing else?? i swear nothing else is going on in my brain except all things boobie!!

im taking my daughter bowling with my friend next saterday, and my friend text me last nite saying " 6 more days ,im excited" and i was thinking, well in 11 days ill be getting boobs!!! thats even more exciting than bowling. March Buddies! - Page 3 557141

im doing my best to snap out of it, and have some normal conversations,insteada in my own dream world but its very difficult.lol xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 23rd February 2010, 5:15 pm

OMG hunni your in SINGLE FIGURES!!!! 9 days to go March Buddies! - Page 3 727935

Don't worry i'm the same, my OH can't wait for me to get it done so that I can ease up on the boobie talk (I too only talk about boobies day and night at the minute). What he doesn't know is once it's done, i'm sure there will be so much more all things boobies to talk about March Buddies! - Page 3 70324

I thought when your looking forward to an event, the time drags, but seriously the time is just flying by and it will soon be your day and then mine!!! March Buddies! - Page 3 43418

I am all set, I packed everything the other day too, even my boiled sweets March Buddies! - Page 3 70324 , only have my outfit for the next morning to get now, the loose bottoms and zip up top. Ooooooo i'm so excited and nervous too...

Have your nerves kicked in yet? x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 23rd February 2010, 6:20 pm

got my outfit for the day after today in Primark :)
cheap and cheerful:)
T-shirts are £2.50 and got a zip up hoodie for £5.
Could get loads because was so cheap!

Mine still feel ages away:( 3 whole weeks!
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 23rd February 2010, 7:08 pm

Thanks for that hun, will have a look in Primark tommorow. Can't really go wrong with a £5 zip up hoodie.

3 weeks will fly by, it will soon be your grand boobie day! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 23rd February 2010, 9:24 pm

Funkygirl wrote:OMG hunni your in SINGLE FIGURES!!!! 9 days to go March Buddies! - Page 3 727935

Don't worry i'm the same, my OH can't wait for me to get it done so that I can ease up on the boobie talk (I too only talk about boobies day and night at the minute). What he doesn't know is once it's done, i'm sure there will be so much more all things boobies to talk about March Buddies! - Page 3 70324

I thought when your looking forward to an event, the time drags, but seriously the time is just flying by and it will soon be your day and then mine!!! March Buddies! - Page 3 43418

I am all set, I packed everything the other day too, even my boiled sweets March Buddies! - Page 3 70324 , only have my outfit for the next morning to get now, the loose bottoms and zip up top. Ooooooo i'm so excited and nervous too...

Have your nerves kicked in yet? x x

oh march is just around the corner girls!!

lol @ funkygirl, yep, this is just the beggining, once weve enterd boobieville weve then got to think about recovery, clothes etc, the list is endless .does your OH know what hes let himself in for, March Buddies! - Page 3 557141 x yes i agree hun, time is going soo fast, i thort it was just me that felt like that.im glad that ive got lots to do, as thats keeping me busy, and making the days come quicker.lol x

primark is great, thats where i bourt my zip up tops and trackie bottoms,i t think around £6, cant go wrong at that price x

well done for rembering the boiled sweets, i still havent managed to buy any snacks yet,tho i did manage to buy my pink v pillow cover, ha ha ,i was very pleased about that!! :)

how are we are feeling?? im very nervous, was talking to two friends who both have there boobs done, and they both said do not worry,its really not that bad, phheeww!!! ..........................STILL SCARED THO March Buddies! - Page 3 557141 March Buddies! - Page 3 557141 xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 24th February 2010, 5:08 pm

Ooooo I am all packed and ready to go now! March Buddies! - Page 3 727935

I got my bottoms and zip up hoodie from TKmax, some really good stuff in there and fairly cheap too!

MP - where did you get your V pillow cover from, I got a free one with the pillow but it's just plain old white, wanted a bright one, Ooooo a bright yellow one would be nice...

I'm so excited but OMG i'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting really anxious about it all, the nerves are definately kicking in!!!

That's good your friends reassuring like that, everyone says that it isn't as bad as they thougt but i'm still pretty nervous about it all.

Hows everyone else feeling? x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 24th February 2010, 9:45 pm

oh exellent hun, thats a weight off your mind in itself isnt knowing that your all packed and ready to go. x

tkmax is great, glad your found what you needed, they do some great bargains in there sometimes too March Buddies! - Page 3 184153

i got my v pillow from a shop in my town that just sells things like curtains, beds, pillows, cases etc, have you any of those kind of shops near by to you? the cover cost me £4.50 and they had lots of colors to choose from x

still very nervous, but not had any more weird dreams, how about you?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 25th February 2010, 5:25 pm

Not sure of any such shops but i've told mum to have a look for me next time she's in town, hopefully be able to get a nice bright coloured one March Buddies! - Page 3 184153

No not had any more nightmares, thank goodness! I don't think the dreams can get any worse than the one I had the other week, where I woke up mid way through the op, horrible!

Oooooh 7 days to go, it's flying by, have you got everything now?

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 25th February 2010, 5:55 pm

oh bless ya hunnie,yes i did read about ure awful dream, they feel soo real dont they..scary stuff x

ive only got to get magazines,snacks, and phone credit, but ill buy that the day before my op, so nearly all done.

11 days to go chick, woohooooooo!!!!!!!! xxxx :)
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 25th February 2010, 6:03 pm

Ooooooh yes I need to pick up some mags too day before, bit of light hearted reading. I bought 2 books too other day, really liked Sophie Kinsella's shopaholic series so bought 2 of her other books, "remember me" and "the undomestic godess". Will read them when i'm at home relaxing during the first 2 weeks March Buddies! - Page 3 923101

I know seriously not long at all for all of us!!! March Buddies! - Page 3 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 25th February 2010, 8:28 pm

ahh yes,sophie kinsella books are great,i didnt really think about after the op, probly be so bored doing nothing that reading a good book or two would help kill time. the magazines were for my night in hospital, so i think i should get a book too, thanks 4 the tip, god theres soo much to think of,lol x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 26th February 2010, 5:14 pm

Yeah the books are for when i'm at home bored and will need to kill time, i'll probably get through more as once i'm into a good book I can't put it down! Love a good book, was thinking of setting up a book club on here, someone picks a book each month and then once everyones read it we can discuss, set one up where I used to work, it was really good.

Got a BIG bar of Green and Blacks chocolate to take to the hospital today, have to try and not eat it all beforehand! Love chocolate!

Well 6 days for you, once we have the weekend out of the way, it's YOUR turn March Buddies! - Page 3 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 26th February 2010, 10:23 pm

that book club sounds like a really good idea, i defintly think you should try and get that going hun x

mmm, dont start me off on chocolate, March Buddies! - Page 3 283708 ive been craving choc all nite but have none in the house,lol!! i wonder if youll cave in and eat it before your op!! March Buddies! - Page 3 70324

oh my god,oh my god, 2 days till march....madness!!!! lol xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 27th February 2010, 7:01 pm

Hey MP, yeah I think I will start a book club, be fun and anyone can join in.

I've been good and resisted the chocolate so far, but I did have 2 pancakes with maple syrup earlier March Buddies! - Page 3 70324 was sooooooo good!!

OMG almost 4 days to go and i'm in single figures!!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 27th February 2010, 9:10 pm

well youve got to have a treat now and then hun!! :) xx

not long now is it, i reckon after the weekend is out the way,the next few days will just whizz by!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 28th February 2010, 4:49 pm

MP - wow almost a month since you been a non smoker, well done you!

Final stretch for you now hun! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 28th February 2010, 5:46 pm

thanks hun, im getting there!! lol, was hard at first but chewing gum n chocolate helped......alot March Buddies! - Page 3 70324

ohhh tommorow you will have just....7 DAYS LEFT!!!!! 7 DAYS!!! that is going to fly by sooooo quick!!!! March Buddies! - Page 3 923101 March Buddies! - Page 3 923101 March Buddies! - Page 3 923101 xxxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next