Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies!

+11
lea1983
xxprincessxx
stotty5586
Nicola10xx
bambi671
Noo Noo
Tilly
mizzpink23
Funkygirl
eastla
nads
15 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

March Buddies! - Page 7 Empty Re: March Buddies!

Post by Noo Noo 12th March 2010, 2:00 pm

Aww its great when you get your hair washed. When do you have your stiches out?

I had mine out today & was told I can have a shower!! YEY!! They're still a bit numb underneath but the nurse said they are looking good!!

x x
Noo Noo
Noo Noo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 12th March 2010, 4:02 pm

hi ya, i went to see my surgeon on wednesday who checked my stitches, and put more tape over them, i didnt have to have stitches removed as i had dissolvable ones. he said im healing well, woohoo. oh my god, i was brave and i felt the bottom of my boobs today, and they are totally numb!! are yours too?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Noo Noo 13th March 2010, 4:13 pm

I wish I'd had disolveable ones, felt really wierd when they took them out!!

Yeah the bottom of my boobs are completely numb, but the nurse said that it should go back to normal.

Still struggling to lift my arms up properly & its quite funny trying to get dressed!! Not the most attractive look I dont think!! ha ha

x x
Noo Noo
Noo Noo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 13th March 2010, 5:28 pm

lol, yeh im the same hun, it takes a good ten mins just to put a top on, but it has to be a really stretchy top aswell.lol

aww yeh id feel sick if i had to have stitches out, glad i didnt have to but im sure your glad its over and done with xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 14th March 2010, 8:14 pm

Hey girls,

Sorry haven't been on for a few days, came on briefly to get some advice as I have been very poorly all week! Have posted an update on my "sickness" thread and it's the first day that I haven't been sick March Buddies! - Page 7 923101 so hopefully I'm over the worst!

God what have I missed, the fellow March girlies must be getting close now, eastla your OMG 2 days away, how exciting!!! I hope your okay chick, trust me nothing to worry about at all, my day was fab and if I knew then how good a day it would be I needn't spent weeks worrying! I'm sure MP will agree.

MP loving your avatar hun, look at you! Glad your first check op went well sweet, mines tomorrow evening. Haven't taken off my bra at all, was told not to and have been too ill to do anything anyway. Have been checking them over the top and through the bra, looking well, can't wait to see them again, it's been ages! How are you feeling hun, hope recovery and healing has been treating you better than it has me!

Noo noo sorry to hear you have had a crazy week hun, hopefully your having a better time now. Hows the boobies and how is the healing and recovery?

Really need to get some piccys up, will do that very soon!

March Buddies! - Page 7 948189 x x x x x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 14th March 2010, 9:13 pm

hi FG!! so pleased that the sickness is finally clearing up, youve really had a rough time havent you, now hopefully on your on the mend!! x

thanks for the sweet avator comment, iam very pleased with my boobs, maybe wish they were a bit bigger but i spose i just need to be patient x i bet your soo excited to see your new boobs!! just think, this time last week you were freaking out about your op, and now your soo looking forward to seeing your new boobs!! what a difference a week makes!!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 14th March 2010, 9:29 pm

It has been terrible MP, but like you hopefully i'm on the mend now and I can start enjoying my boobies now! Can't wait to see them again tomorrow!

I think patience is key hun, especially with unders, have to give them time to fluff and settle, we are very early days! What sports are you wearing, if I remember you said 32DD? I'm wearing a 30DD at the minute, so comfortable!

I know I can't believe it's a week already tomorrow! How fast has that gone! I just want to hit the 2 week mark so that i mo longer have to sleep propped up, lower back hurts and legs hurt. My sleeping position is the foetal position and really miss it! How you getting on with sleeping propped up, god the V-pillow is a godsend!

OMG your 10 days already! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 14th March 2010, 11:25 pm

well youve been a proper trooper so well done hunniie, ive got a feeling your over the worst. do your boobs still feel abit,well, weird?? i can fit into a DD and D sports bra, so i dont really know, but i think im defo gunna have smaller boobies than you,i just feel my boobs are getting smaller,or im just getting used to them?? isnt sleeping just awful!!! lower back kills!!! are you sleeping well tho, or fidgeting lots until you fall asleep?? my sleeping position is laying on my tummy, so really miss that but im sure it wont be long, i cant handle it anymore,lol xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th March 2010, 2:13 pm

Well I think your right MP, woke up today and actually feel okay, best i've felt all week! I definately think I'm over the worst and things can only get better now! God I was really unlucky, but hey I got these 2 bad boys March Buddies! - Page 7 70324 out of it, so it's all been worth it!!! Seeing Mr Liew this evening for check-up, looking forward to seeing them again March Buddies! - Page 7 727935 Will take some piccys too! have you taken any pictures yet? I will put some up this week definately, how exciting!

Boobies do feel weird, still feel very very tight, hard and high. Also kind of feel like 2 pointy cones at the minute, I guess they are just going to take time to settle! I think with me losing a bit of weight this week has made me look even smaller so the boobies look even bigger, and well just kind of "out there"! I have sensation in both nipples thou so that's good, they just feel very very sensitive and big! I'm sure your boobies are not getting any smaller hun, if you had some swelling maybe it's just that going down? or like you said maybe you are getting used to having them there. Just remember thou that you will probably fluff and stuff in weeks/months to come and probably have lots of changes coming your way. I think we just have to be patient, I know it's hard, I just want them to settle and be all done now!!!

God this sleeping propped up is awful, hate it, the first few days were really bad. I think I'm kind of getting used to it now, hopefully it is only 2 weeks that we have to sleep like that! I'm sleeping propped up against 3 pillows and my V-pillow too, I juast want to lay flat!

Haven't slept well all week, kept waking up to be sick! Then I didn't sleep for 3 days straight which was just awful! Yesterday was the first day that I slept right through March Buddies! - Page 7 184153 , felt so good waking up this morning! Lower back was hurting but I didn't care as I got some much needed shut eye! March Buddies! - Page 7 43418

I am so ready to go bra shopping, I'm only 7 days post op, god how on earth will I wait 6 weeks to get measured!

March Buddies! - Page 7 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 15th March 2010, 6:10 pm

Hey Funkygirl, you sound loads better hun, I'm so pleased for you. I know what you've gone through cos I was the same, I had an awful first week (down to the antibiotics according to Mr Liew) it's such a good feeling when you wake up and you suddenly feel alot better. It's only gonna get better from now hun.

I bet you're so eager to have a peek at your new babies. They do feel weird don't they, I didn't like them being high, so I was glad when they dropped and softened. I felt like they were gonna fall off for the first couple of weeks.

You're probably at the hospital now, so I hope it's going okay and you're happy with the results.

Mizzpink I'm sure your boobs are not getting smaller hun, you're probably just getting used to them, just take a look at your pre-op pics to remind you. Like FG says you have lots of changes to go through yet, it is very early days.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th March 2010, 8:01 pm

alfie wrote:Hey Funkygirl, you sound loads better hun, I'm so pleased for you. I know what you've gone through cos I was the same, I had an awful first week (down to the antibiotics according to Mr Liew) it's such a good feeling when you wake up and you suddenly feel alot better. It's only gonna get better from now hun.

I bet you're so eager to have a peek at your new babies. They do feel weird don't they, I didn't like them being high, so I was glad when they dropped and softened. I felt like they were gonna fall off for the first couple of weeks.

You're probably at the hospital now, so I hope it's going okay and you're happy with the results.

xxx

Hey alfie,

Yeah feel tons better hun today March Buddies! - Page 7 571992 had a really good nights sleep and have been able to eat 2 small meals today March Buddies! - Page 7 184153

Just got back from seeing Mr Liew, everything went well and I'm so happy! I've written an account in my diary, but overall very pleased with them, he's very happy with the healing so after my awful week it's the news I needed! I love them and can't wait to get measured in 4 weeks time before my next appointment!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th March 2010, 9:06 pm

girls,its official, my DD bra is loose at the bottom of the boob area *wails like a baby* , no its fine, im not too fussed, i didnt ask my ps to make me a DD., so ill be happy with a D. i really hope they dont get any smaller tho! x

fg soo pleased you had a better day today, things are on the up!!! woohooo, glad your appointment well well and your loving those bad boys!!! ha ha!!! xxx

yes i did do some pics , shall i pm you the details?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th March 2010, 9:14 pm

Oh hun don't worry they might still fluff, maybe now, maybe in the next few weeks/months...people even fluff 7 months down the line, now that would be very exciting! March Buddies! - Page 7 571992

Yes I would love to see piccys hun, I only just saw the post earlier, bet they look fab! Please PM me details hun.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th March 2010, 9:30 pm

yeh i guess so hun, patience is key like we said!! lol x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JNo101 15th March 2010, 9:48 pm

glad youre feeling better funkygirl, i felt so bad for you. mizzpink ive read in a lot of places unders fluff after a while. youre picture looks great at the moment though! youre both so lucky to have the worst over with and the best to look forward to! ill be in your position in 4 days. not looking forward to the v-pillow aches from the sound of it though! i didnt even know what a v-pillow was until i found this site! xxx
JNo101
JNo101
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th March 2010, 10:34 pm

thank you JN0101, x oh i do hope the fluffing fairy will pay me a visit then ,lol x are you looking forward to your new boobs hun?? 4 days!! how exciting!! are you all packed!! dont worry about the aches,its a small price to pay for bootiful new boobies, lol xx honest!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th March 2010, 10:53 pm

JNo101 wrote:glad youre feeling better funkygirl, i felt so bad for you. mizzpink ive read in a lot of places unders fluff after a while. youre picture looks great at the moment though! youre both so lucky to have the worst over with and the best to look forward to! ill be in your position in 4 days. not looking forward to the v-pillow aches from the sound of it though! i didnt even know what a v-pillow was until i found this site! xxx

Awwww thanks hun, I am definately a lot better now, just bad luck that's all. Feeling good and now enjoying my new babies!

Oooooo 4 days left hun, that will fly by and you will soon be sharing your experience! You will have a fab boobie day too hun.

Me too, I had no idea what a V-pillow was eirther until the girls on here told me, great to invest in thou. x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 16th March 2010, 3:06 pm

WELCOME to the other side of boobieville eastla, hope you had a fabulous boobie day!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 16th March 2010, 3:38 pm

welcome eastla!! hope all went well hunnie!!!! xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JNo101 17th March 2010, 1:12 pm

hiay eastla, hope it all went perfectly x
one sleep to go!im in work now, off to home to pack and generally go insane i would imagine. ill let you know how i go as soon as i can. thanks for the good lucks xx
JNo101
JNo101
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 17th March 2010, 2:45 pm

Good luck packing hun, you must be so excited! March Buddies! - Page 7 43418

Hope you have a really special day and look forward to hearing about your experience very soon! March Buddies! - Page 7 923101 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 17th March 2010, 3:30 pm

Hey my March girlies March Buddies! - Page 7 948189

All went really well and am back home safe and sound.

Hope all you post oppers are doing well and good luck JNo010 for tomorrow - enjoy your day !

Will post story up soon
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 17th March 2010, 3:34 pm

yay!! so glad all went well hun, rest up and ill look forward to reading ure story!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 17th March 2010, 6:10 pm

Good luck Jno101!! must be so excited March Buddies! - Page 7 727935
Hope all goes well
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by JNo101 20th March 2010, 12:25 pm

woo, im on the otherside. March Buddies! - Page 7 727935 back at my fellas house being waited on. its great! dont feel too bad at all.movement a bit restricted but in hardly any pain, just discomfort like most people have said. theyre a bit high and hard at the moment so not going to post pics quite yet.
mizzpink yours are looking great in your pic. eastla glad your day went well. ill get started on my story later. xxxx
JNo101
JNo101
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next