Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March buddies

+25
curly_s31
suzi73
Chynna-doll
sparkyleeds
angellauren
izzyb
dizzydi66
Flourella
Salmac
MozElle83
rosierans123
nat4andy
luluthefirst
Katyox
wonie
FLOWER11
Trisha.28
hlt67
starjem
EmmaArden
barbiegirl
xaxa
Nepoly
roxanne
misf1
29 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

March buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: March buddies

Post by roxanne 17th February 2012, 9:07 am

I'm with xaxa on this one Nepoly! Join the club! I would't exactly put myself in the flat chested brigade, but definately in the saggy, tired, overworked boob brigade, lol! And my current avi actually makes them look better than they really are, I should have posted a side view instead Shocked

You really haven't got long now! So have you started the bra shoppin?, I think the 1007 is in stock xaxa if you don't mind another bra style. If not, wait another week, perhaps the one you want will be back in stock in a few days xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 17th February 2012, 1:37 pm

Hi roxanne March buddies - Page 3 399357 I don't think that I'm going to buy the macom anymore because the surgeon told me that the garment will be given to me by the hospital (included in the price). I wonder why some surgeons use compression bras and others use straps/bandages though. Don't know which one I will have March buddies - Page 3 267328
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 17th February 2012, 3:28 pm

Oh good xaxa, that's one less expense for you, though you should have more than one so you always have a bra when you're washing the other one.

I know my ps will recommend a strap only when necessary. So if you don't need one you don't wear one. It's usually to to help them drop. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 18th February 2012, 11:21 am

Hello ladies I have my surgery booked for the 21march I'm a little confused about what size to go 525 or 545 overs My body frame is 14/16 I have done the rice test with 545g of dried rice and thay don't look to big but I know there gonna look completely different once implants are in ! Has anyone had a BA with mr seno at THG I have had surgery with him before but not a BA
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th February 2012, 11:33 am

Hi Trisha March buddies - Page 3 399357

If the 545 doesn't look or feel too big for you with the rice test, then I'd say this size won't be big for you because the implants do look and feel a little smaller once inside your body, and you get used to them.

I don't know of your surgeon, sorry. What have you have done before if you don't mind me asking? xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 18th February 2012, 11:49 am

I'm just worried about not being big enough but on the ofther hand being to big and looking stupid and fake ... Iam really torn here its giving me an headache lol no joke...... I had a full tummy tuck+muscle tightening and liposuction to my flanks/love handles in august it's the best thing I've ever done that was part 1 of 2 now I'm going for part 2 lol can't wait xxxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th February 2012, 12:14 pm

I'd say trust your ps. Have you showed him pictures of what you'd like? I think it might be the best way to do this, takes away any confusion as to what kind of results you'd like.

I'm meant to be getting a mini tummy tuck at the same time as my ba and uplift. I'm starting to panic though. Originally it was to revise my c-section scar since it's uneven on one side. But I might as well get that little pouch of excess skin above my scar remove if I'm gonna go under the knife in that area again. I'm panicking because this means my scar will be longer, and questioning if it's worth it. When I'm standing straight up and lying down it looks fine if you ignore the c-section scar on one side. But when I sit down or bend forward it doens't look nice, and no dieting or exercise will remove that.

I can understand why a long scar would be worth it in your case since you had the lower and upper parts repaired and you muscles too. Unfortunately I still do have a gap between my ab muscles, but it's smaller, it shrinks to very little when I tense my abs, and my muscles are really strong. PS doesn't feel they're worth repairing. I'm thinking is the scar worth it for lower tummy skin tightening? Then again, I don't like it as it is either. Why must I torture myself like this, and just make up my mind and be done with it! March buddies - Page 3 751387

Anyway sorry to go on, but I'm stressing about it.

I'm glad you're happy with your results, you must be so excited to getting the new and improved boobs to match! March buddies - Page 3 773440
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 18th February 2012, 12:52 pm

I think I'm going to go with 545cc there would be nothing worse then not being big enough I would beat my self up about it and me being me I would have to have another BA lol my TT scare is from hip to hip and 6 months on you can't even notice it x my husband is very impressed with how well it looks although I'm having a little revision surgery on it at the same time as Im getting boobs done due to a little bit that I'm not 100% happy with AKA in surgical terms dog ear lol honestly if you want it doing then do it!!! Who sees that area anyway it can't even be seen in bikini bottoms not as I wear a bikini lol ( flabby legs due to weight loss) lol or even in underwear it's totally invisible Do it you will not regret it promis xxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th February 2012, 11:43 pm

Thanks Trisha! Dog ears seem like a common issue with tts, and it's good you're getting it revised along with your ba.

If you're more scared of going too small than going too big, definately go with the bigger size! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 19th February 2012, 5:53 am

Morning!! Ok ok I will do my avatar.... Will get a picture done and post in next couple of days x

Roxanne......sorry to nose at your conversation with Trish .... Hi Trish! Congrats on booking your BA!!!!.......but i would say that if having your mini tt will just be the cherry on top of you feeling good about yourself then do it...... If you have a scar already, a slightly longer one isnt going to make much difference if it means that you will feel better about your tummy.... In my opinion anyway x you look very toned in your avi so if your tt completes your vision then go for it!!

So, i bought a cheap asda post surgery bra yesterday....34D..... Hilarious!!! It looks huge!!! Little old me in a D cup bra??? Need to buy a DD too apparently!!!! Woooah!! Tee hee!!!

The preparations have commenced!!!!

Hows everyone else getting on as we go into the latter half of February???

Nepoly
Xxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 19th February 2012, 2:27 pm

Yay Nepoly, glad you're joining the pre op avatars!

I think I was having a moment of doubt after speaking to ps about scar. I don't have a lot to remove (hence the mini tt instead of full tt I suppose), but enough for it to bother me. If I'm not happy now, it'll most probably carry on bothering me, true, I might as well get it done at the same time, and I got a discount for doing both together.

You'll be filling your new bras very soon! They may look huge now, but in three weeks time they won't anymore! March buddies - Page 3 113752
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 21st February 2012, 12:53 pm

I'm changing the subject ever so slightly... I've got 2 weeks and bricking it... Just paid it all off so full steam ahead arrrrrghhhh just needed to tell someone haha xxxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 21st February 2012, 1:05 pm

Hi Trisha welcome to the march buddies thread! There isn't a big difference between 525 and 545, the placement of the implant over/under the muscle is more important for you, depending which look you want. Discuss with your surgeon and show him pictures of what you like. It helps.

EmmaArden - yeeeey congrats on settling the payment!!! I also paid in full now and it feels more real. Only two more weeks for you March buddies - Page 3 154564
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 21st February 2012, 4:18 pm

Bet it feels more real now that you've paid!
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 21st February 2012, 4:20 pm

I'm supposed to be having mine done in March. Waiting to find out if I have to delay for 3 months as I've been on a weeks course of steroids. Fed up of waiting for pcc to call me back grrr!! x
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 21st February 2012, 4:34 pm

Thank you for welcoming me xaxa x whan I tried on 525 and then 545 I just felt a little better with the biggest as with the smaller ones I could achieve the same with an extra padded bra lol my surgeon said if I go for unders I may need an uplift and will have to have smaller implants altogether but if I go for 545 overs I will be fine he also suggested an areolar life but not keen on the look of the scares x
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 21st February 2012, 9:51 pm

There you go..... you bunch of bullies.....March buddies - Page 3 199385

I now have an avatar.......gulp, shriek, hide.....

Now no-one can say that I don't need a BA!!!!

EEEEEKKK....

Nepoly

xxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 21st February 2012, 9:57 pm

Yay! March buddies - Page 3 923101 You'll be filling that bra in less than three weeks!
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 21st February 2012, 9:58 pm

Aww hlt that is not very good news for you I bet!! And yes it does feel more real Im just thinking I'm going to be on a hospital bed in 2 weeks having it done and I'm panicking about it!!
And welcome tasha to the march club :) and i'd say go for the larger there's nothing in it :) xxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 21st February 2012, 10:00 pm

Oooo neopoly you have your picture up!!! I think I need to get one like that do I can compare when they're done! And axax nice change of pic too!! Xxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 21st February 2012, 10:01 pm

Hlt, how long are you meant to be on the steroids? I hope you hear from you pcc soon so you can get some answers. Plus I don't want to lose my boobie buddy, we're meant to have this at the same time xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st February 2012, 10:18 pm

our new boobs will be born in march they will be pisces :) these will be my second set off boobies! I'm excited n scared!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 21st February 2012, 10:33 pm

Congrats to EmmaArden and xaxa for now being fully paid up boobie girls!!!March buddies - Page 3 154564

I have to say that I am a little concerned cos I was told I had to pay 3 weeks beforehand but have not heard anything since I booked - no paperwork..not a **naughty word** bird...will call tomorrow to see what has happened....just blummin hope that my surgery is still booked!!!March buddies - Page 3 267328

Fingers crossed hlt67 that you will still be ok!!March buddies - Page 3 184153

Roxanne, I think you should go for it, you are right, you don't want to go through your BA and let your tummy just take the edge of it for you.....gooooooo for it ;)March buddies - Page 3 48411

Really not long now for everyone......eekMarch buddies - Page 3 948189

Nepoly

xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 21st February 2012, 10:40 pm

I hope I will fill it Roxanne else I shall be sorely disappointed!! I have also, tonight, set up my picturetrail!! Oh my goodness.....I think I shall be just beside myself soon!!!March buddies - Page 3 727935

EmmaArden - I thought it would be interesting to see what the difference is in the 34D post surgery bra....do it!!March buddies - Page 3 751387

Trisha - I agree, there is really not much in the two sizes so would be tempted if I was you to go with the larger of the two!March buddies - Page 3 113752

Welcome, Flower! You're having a re-op? Hope everything is ok? xMarch buddies - Page 3 48411

Nepoly

xxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 22nd February 2012, 12:35 am

Trisha it really comes down to the look you'd like to acheive. I know you can get away with not getting a lift if you have large implants placed over the muscle. But this only offers a little lift. It's fine if you're aware of this. A nipple lift will give you that bit of extra lift you won't get with an implant alone.

In my case there really isn't an option. I remember one of the surgeons I had a consult with said I could just get away with not getting a lift if I had large implants. But I don't want large implants, plus the look I'd like to acheive can't be done without a lift regardless of the size I go. I would prefer not having the scars and paying extra, but I know I wouldn't be happy with the shape.

I guess what I'm saying is weighing out the pros and cons, and asking yourself what you wish the most to acheive out of this. It's a very individual thing, I wish there was a perfect solution but there isn't xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next