Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so unhappy :'(

+17
saralou86
Jenpops
Dayzeee
Gemma134uk
Kt402
Ellie81
ravenxwaves
blondie12
mirren001
mrsball
Lacey24
misf1
Boney1992
tigertonix
kati1236
kdeee
Sahara1981
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm so unhappy :'( Empty I'm so unhappy :'(

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 8:57 am

I've always been flat chested but it's never really bothered me. Yes I wore padded bra etc but I was confident in my skin.

My mum died in November and i was her main carer and our relationship was pretty bad. We loved each other but not like.

Anyway after that i started to get obsessive with new car or boobs and i ended up on boobs as my cars fine.

I was researching online numerous consultations etc.
Then found a surgeon who made me feel safe and booked. 280cc hp.

Surgury 5 weeks away, I then became obsessed with this site and getting advice sizes etc.
But after hearing how girls were disappointed that they hadn't gone bigger, i went back to my surgeon and asked him "if i hadn't come in saying that I wanted to be a large B small C, what would u have recommended for me?"

There's my mistake!

Anyway he said after getting me to take top off few measures that i would suit 340cc.
So I ran with it!!! And his manager agreed said she was surprised when I said i was going for 280cc as it's such a small implant.
So I asked for 340cc :-(

And here we are, i have huge boobs and i am so unhappy. I wish I had my flat chest back.
I knew I wanted to be small still, now I have to decide to put up with these or have them taken out!
But what will I look like after?? Will I look disfigured.  hissy 

THIS IS MY BODY IMAGE ISSUES, in no way ami trying to say that it's a bad size for anyone else. Each to their own but I've made a huge expensive mistake.
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

I'm so unhappy :'( Empty Re: I'm so unhappy :'(

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 9:03 am

Oh babe. I'm really sad to read this. Big hugs to you.
They are still so early post op so please don't make any hasty decisions yet. I hope that you will grow to love them. Maybe someone who has experienced the same after the op- will come along with their advice too.

Maybe stop looking at them naked for few days as they appear bigger naked than in clothes. When I wear clothes after op I look as if I had padded bra on.
Massive hugs xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 9:11 am

I can't do anything hasty as won't have the money for a year.
Im embarrassed by how big they are.
By the way totally love yours, that's what I should have got.

I don't get what made me do it! just so unhappy don't get me wrong the surgeon did a brilliant job, they probably look proportionate to an outsider but to me...
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 1st March 2014, 9:17 am

Oh Sahara I'm sorry you feel like this about your new additions. As Kadi says you are so early post op and don't go deciding anything yet.
I wanted to go bigger aswell as I saw people on here with larger implants than myself, I was so confused over sizes... I spoke with my surgeon who basically said he would not go bigger than what we agreed... I'm so glad he said that to me or I would be MASSIVE!
In all fairness, I have seen your picturetrail and they don't look huge so don't go thinking you look like Jordan.
If you are still unhappy by the 6week mark, then at your post op check tell your surgeon. My surgeon said if I wasn't happy with size we would fix it, see if your surgeon will put smaller implants in as you hate what he recommended and that you trusted him to make the best choice for you.
The fact you went in knowing what you want and then he changed the size afterwards with out question is worrying a bit... as boobie greed can kick in and they know this.
I hope you feel comfortable with yourself soon hun, and if you don't I hope you manage to get this fixed and get your smaller implants :) xxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 9:23 am

I've just had a peek at your picture trail again.
They actually don't look huge to an outsider at all and truly are proportionate to your body.  I think your surgeon would not have recommended it otherwise. They look same size on your body than my 280cc actually. 

I guess it doesn't matter what size implant we've had at the end of the day- it takes a while for the brain to get used to the fact that there is "something" on your chest that wasn't there before. In some people it just takes a little bit longer. And that's perfectly normal. Don't put any pressure on yourself to like or hate your boobs.

It might be worth seeking some counselling to talk about your body image. I had some when I had bulimia 10 years ago - and all I saw in the mirror was a fat girl (and I wasn't). Nobody else saw it but for me I looked huge. Talking to someone confidentially really helped- it felt weird telling some random stranger about my internal fears/thoughts at first though but it got easier. If you have a good GP they may be able to refer you to talking therapies. In my opinion everyone benefits from it. It's perfectly normal and healthy.
Big hugs xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 9:24 am

I've discussed with my fiancé and we've decided that it's either these or nothing as we can't afford to keep changing them.

I had planned getting them now then having explant in 10years. It was a one time thing as such.

Plus what if I'm not happy with the next... I don't know what made me go through with it, I'm such an indecisive person, i regretted my tattoo after a week.
Kids and fiancé are my only decision I've actually been happy with lol x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 9:27 am

I'm anorexic well that's what my doc says. I don't get the hunger or thirsty feelings.
Hence y my recovery took longer as I forgot to eat and just slept so felt week and dizzy.

I'm on antidepressants already but still waiting for counselling.
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 9:39 am

I really hope they get your counselling appointments through soon. It might be worth researching online as some eating disorder charities offer free over the phone counselling too that you could try out meantime- there is nothing to loose. I found it hugely helpful. Very hard at the beginning though. 

It might be worth going back to your GP and asking about the Blues Begone program that is on offer on some NHS areas- it's an online interactive program that helps to learn how to manage your emotions and feelings (incl. anxiety) the way that is acceptable to you. It usually comes with over the phone sessions with a talking therapist and they set you a task of completing 1-3 lessons on the program each week/fortnights etc. You can't order it online as you need activation codes specially for your and you can only download the program onto one computer. This is to make sure nobody else  can ever see your answers and choices on there.

Also just wanted to say that some people never feel hunger- it doesn't mean that they have an eating disorder but that's why you need to speak to someone to figure this out. But you definitely need to eat to stay alive and keep your body healthy. 

Lot of people have body image issues though and they can be worked with. Although at the beginning it may feel like a mission impossible. I only talk from my personal experience.  
I keep my fingers crossed for you hun xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 9:44 am

Ahh just googled it- you can purchase Blues Begone online now but it's expensive £110. I got it from GP for free when I suffered anxiety few years back xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 10:26 am

Thanks kdeee will ask gp on Monday x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 1st March 2014, 10:30 am

Some excellent advice up there from kati and kdee!!

Babe, I'm so sorry you feel this way. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now.. You sound so unhappy, bless you :(

If somebody had plastic surgery on their face how long would you expect them to wait until their face looked perfect? More than 2 weeks I think, don't you? It's exactly the same for your boobs, babe! What you're looking at you won't be looking at in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 weeks etc.. They're going to change.. I doubt they'll get increasingly smaller but they will start to look more natural as opposed to two torpedos glued on to your chest! I know I was unhappy with mine at the start.. They looked like two aliens and I also looked really fat with them.. Then after a couple of weeks I started to see rapid changes!

It's very saddening to hear that you originally wanted a lot smaller.. Your surgeon shouldn't have really said 340 without explaining to you exactly how big you'll be!
I don't want to sound rude or assuming but if you say you have anorexia and body issues, could it be possible that you're getting obsessive about your boobs and telling yourself that they're bigger than they are?
As kdee says, bulimia and anorexia definitrky cause you to view your body differently from anyone else. I had exercise bulimia and anorexia and I didn't think I was thin when I was 6 stone at 5'8! My bones were jutting out but i couldn't see it.. In the same way, is there a chance that you're telling yourself they're so big and you're stressing and focusing so much on how massive they are, causing you to strongly believe it??

As kati says, I've seen your picturetrail and I don't think they look massive. I personally think they'll look beautiful on your slight frame once they have dropped.

Also, I forgot to ask before, if you have anorexia why were you cleared to have your op? Surely they wouldn't givr you a BA if they thought you were anorexic?

I'm so sorry you feel this way. All i can advice is to try to stop worrying, try abd focus your attention on to other things such as getting your hair done or going for a walk or reading a new book? I really think you need to start adjusting back to your normal routine as I think you've been very depressed since your op fron sitting still and suffering from your urination problems.

The one, most important thing you need to be right now is patient. You just have to wait and as kati says see hoe you feel and look at 6 weeks! At that point if you're still unhappy you can tell your surgeon!

Best wishes, babe, I really hope you're okay xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 1st March 2014, 10:31 am

Babe, so sorry to hear you're going through this! Big cuddles for you! 

First of all babe I just want to say you've not had them done long, please, please wait a few more months to see if you can adjust to them. Please don't make any irrational decisions. It's going to take a lot more time for you to start feeling comfortable again! Xxxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 10:33 am

Sahara1981 wrote:Thanks kdeee will ask gp on Monday x
Good luck hun. I hope GP will be helpful and takes their time to listen you. Let us know how you get on xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st March 2014, 10:41 am

I think the main issue here would be your body image issues. I am shocked that the clinic didn't seek authorisation from your Gp due to being on antidepressants and awaiting counselling. I am appalled that they did this to you when you weren't in a good state with your mental health.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 11:12 am

They did get approval from gp. I knew I wanted to be a large b small c. But then got carried away.
This is all my fault hun. U shouldn't have asked his opinion when u knew what I wanted to look like. Afterall it's my opinion that mattered! I just wish I'd realised this before :-(
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 11:15 am

I obviously not U poxy spell check
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 11:21 am

The look like a small C hun. I really hope GP will help and try not to look at your boobs for few days. Wear normal clothes and in time you will get used to them. They don't look as huge as you feel they do.

Although I'm in 32E sports bra- mine look like a large B cup small C xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 11:24 am

Augmented boobs always measure bigger than natural (although they don't look bigger) as you can't squish them into cups. Although nobody should squish them in but it's scary how many ladies wear wrong size bra!!! My mum is one of them- she wears B cup bras and they are overfilled with double bubble and side boob.... she should be in D or DD at least!!! 
And would you believe my nan (her mum) fits bras to ladies... :doh:
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 11:25 am

My mum should go and make an appointment with her lol  Hysterical
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 11:28 am

Lol with your mum being quite buxom you must have felt envious.

In my tracksuit they look fine, small if anything but it is the naked thing that is such a shock.

Thank u kdeee for listening to me winge the most. I'll let u know what gp says x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey24 1st March 2014, 11:34 am

Hope you manage to get all sorted and feel better in your self Hun x
Lacey24
Lacey24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 1st March 2014, 11:43 am

No problems at all- this is the place to get it all out. I understand what you must feel. I have been there and fought my demons in the past regards my body image.

You see- with clothes on they look ok :) Mine look teeny in clothes and fuller in bikini/naked too.

Try not to study them in the mirror for few days- you will get very focused on things you don't like about them. They are still very firm and high and round. They will soften and change with time.  Maybe try your clothes on and see how much better some of them fit with a little bit more curve on the top. When I had my boobie blues- I did the same and after all- clothes look much better with curves in the right places  :ok: 

I've started to loose my upper pole fullness now (kind of miss it in a way) and they don't look as full on anymore. I will update my picture trail+avi tomorrow as its 2 weeks post op. I'm lucky as I seem to have healed really quick and it's been relatively uneventful.

Yeah I have been a bit envious about my mum and nan as they are both blessed with ample chest.. I missed out on the boobie gene.

xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 1st March 2014, 11:47 am

Thank u so much girls x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 1st March 2014, 11:55 am

Sorry to hear you're unhappy Hun, I am surprised though that the clinic went ahead with you having anorexia. As this is a very serious condition and I know for a fact a lady a while back who wanted my surgeon saw him whilst she had an eating disorder and he refused to operate point blank.
Once her issues were sorted she had her ba with a difrent surgeon.

This ba journey is an emotional roller coaster and inthinkmthe boobie blues have kicked in and has exasperated the dissapoitment and unhappiness you're feeling now along with your body issues.

Your boobs will look big round and high at the moment. You're only 10 days post op. In fact they can look freakish at this stage.
Once they start to soften and drop they will,look more natural and take on a better shape . I know you can't see that now but they will.

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st March 2014, 12:06 pm

Oh Sahara. Hug    Sorry you're feeling like this .
Others have offered lots of good advice so not more I can add other than you are very early post op and they will change so much in the coming weeks & months.
I was always extremely flat chested and always wanted my boobs done as I felt I looked like a boy rather than a woman.
I got seriously depressed with my body , every holiday was a nightmare finding clothing ,bikinis etc that could accommodate chicken fillets.
When I finally got mines done I didn't want big boobs my personal preference was for small but perfect looking boobs. When I came round in recovery & had a wee peek at them they looked small but once up and looking at them standing they looked huge and stuck on, to me they looked like the ones you can buy in am joke shop and I hated them but new that they would change once they settled.
Mine really tested my patience as they took forever to settle, soften & drop and it's only in the past few months that I have really started to love them & I am 17 months post op!
Do get the help that others have advised and ignore them for a while , focus on other things in your life, your kids and family and things that make you happy, your boobs are going to change but can take a while until they feel part of you and not alien, it can take a while as it did for me but what you are looking at just now is not what your final result is going to be. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next