Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 days after BA Unhappy

5 posters

Go down

10 days after BA Unhappy  Empty 10 days after BA Unhappy

Post by matii 6th August 2010, 1:50 pm

10 days after BA Unhappy  62722 10 days after BA Unhappy  62722 Hello

I am 10 days after op and had/have uneven boobs. I got 310cc in right one (small) ans 280cc in left one (bigger one). I am so upset cos they still uneven!!!!

grrr... and I told my surgeon that I think that 30cc wont be enough to even me out he said that he will decide on table I am so angry at myself that I wasn't more stuburn but I trusted him 10 days after BA Unhappy  G34

He did warn me that they never will be exacly the same but I was hoping for better results I think another 20-30cc would make a big difference

I am very upset cos whole point of this operation was dream about even boobs and I have paid a lot of money and when I look in the mirror I want to just cry 10 days after BA Unhappy  G14

Please advise me what to do now?

Can I complain to my surgeon? Is it any chance to get free re-op? I dont have any more money to pay for another BA

Thanks a lot
matii
matii
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

10 days after BA Unhappy  Empty Re: 10 days after BA Unhappy

Post by titanic_girl 6th August 2010, 2:02 pm

Aww babe, this is terrible! You need to phone the surgery and maybe get legal advice. Do NOT give up!
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2010, 2:11 pm

Awww hunni, I had assymetry when I had my re-op, mine weren't even immediately post-op either and upset me soooooooo much and as time progressed they seemed to just get worse and worse until I was having to adjust my boobs in my bra to to make them 'appear' the same!

Then came 10 weeks post-op! This was my turning point hun! Suddenly they start to even out and improve until by 12 weeks post-op I had a great pair of boobs back!

You're only 10 days post-op sweetness, it's possible you have more swelling on one side than the other, uneven boobs is very common early post-op sweetness, so just give them some time to heal and see how they settle hunni 10 days after BA Unhappy  571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by matii 6th August 2010, 2:24 pm

Thanks a lot for your replays 10 days after BA Unhappy  304294
I know that my boobs will change a lot but I am just sure that 30cc was't enough to even me out.

Whats really puts me down is that two of my friends didnt notice that I had BA but they did noticed that I am uneven 10 days after BA Unhappy  727885
matii
matii
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2010, 2:29 pm

Don't listen to any negativity this early post-op hun 10 days after BA Unhappy  571992

Honestly babe, you'll find so many posts here from ladies early post-op concerned about their 'wonky boobs' and how one breast is bigger than the other.

Did you have unders too?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matii 6th August 2010, 2:34 pm

I had overs

I did read everything on this forum about uneven boobs and I hope that mine will get better with time as well.

Do you think cookie that they will re-op if I will be so unhappy with results?

I am seeing nurse today so I am very curious what she will say or should I speak to patient coordinator as well?

I really don't know what to do 10 days after BA Unhappy  Icon_rolleyes
matii
matii
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2010, 2:40 pm

matii wrote:Do you think cookie that they will re-op if I will be so unhappy with results?

If you're left with a marginal assymetry hun then they should give you a free re-op to give you the best result possible hunni.

I am seeing nurse today so I am very curious what she will say or should I speak to patient coordinator as well?

You can speak with your nurse babe, she'll be adding to your notes your progress, you must stipulate your concerns to her about the assymetry and be sure she adds this to your notes, don't just guess that she might have added what you said babe, ensure that you see what was written and if need be get her to recite what she wrote, this is VERY important that your concerns are noted if you're looking to have a possible re-op later babe.

I really don't know what to do 10 days after BA Unhappy  Icon_rolleyes

You'll be OK hun 10 days after BA Unhappy  571992 You'll be requested to give your boobs some time to settle, which is good advice, but in the meantime be sure to have your concerns noted, thats all you need to do at this stage sweetness. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matii 6th August 2010, 2:50 pm

Thanks a lot cookie 10 days after BA Unhappy  683328

I will make sure that she will write down my concerns

Can I have a look at your pictures please? I hope mine will even out just like yours
matii
matii
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2010, 2:59 pm

Awww sorry hun but there is a forum rule here sweetness that specifies all newbies need at least 30 posts in the breast aug section of the forum and to have been here at least two weeks before requesting pics, it's just to ensure we get to know any newbies and them us before sharing very personal pics of our naked breasts, I'm sure you understand given the nature of the pics babe. 10 days after BA Unhappy  321562 xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matii 6th August 2010, 4:40 pm

Of course I understand 10 days after BA Unhappy  113752 hihi

I never posted any questions before bcos I always been able to find my answers straight away in search engine

Anyway I saw nurse and she said that my boobies still very swolen and to not worry cos its too early to say anything She showed me how to massage them and she said to wait wait wait before I go mental haha

I feel a bit better
matii
matii
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 6th August 2010, 5:23 pm

Hiya Matii 10 days after BA Unhappy  463481 After my BA at first my boobs were all over the place..one was bigger than the other,higher than the other aaaaand a different shape too! 10 days after BA Unhappy  Icon_eek
A couple of months later and they had both settled into a lovely pair,so try not to worry it just takes a little time! 10 days after BA Unhappy  184153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2010, 6:20 pm

matii wrote:I feel a bit better

Good to hear hun 10 days after BA Unhappy  571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th August 2010, 10:59 am

Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully they will even out nicely now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down