Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil' bit unhappy....

+3
MsLondon
Lauren87
chellemybelle
7 posters

Go down

Lil' bit unhappy.... Empty Lil' bit unhappy....

Post by chellemybelle 26th November 2011, 6:26 pm

Hi, just wondering if any of you have heard this... had a BA in july this year, ps said during my consultation there wouldnt be no problem in having the under the muscle, or partial, I've got no breast tissue on the top half, I was only measuring 34a pre op. Ps aslo said ive got no excess skin, and there was no risk of double bubble. Saw ps the next morning after the op he said he didnt put the implants under, placed the over my muscle, he said my muscle was too high, has anyone heard of this? Wouldnt he have been able to do dual plane, and just along the lowest part of the muscle placed it on the top part of the implant? He also said I would have had double bubble... Does this sound familiar to anyone else, have you been told the same? My implants look too low, I dont even know what profile they are, only that the are 410g, as my ps never discussed my what profile I would like! Any help or advice would be grateful, thanks welcome2
chellemybelle
chellemybelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Lil' bit unhappy.... Empty Re: Lil' bit unhappy....

Post by Lauren87 26th November 2011, 7:24 pm

Hi hun, not much help to you sorry but didn't want to read and run. Have you rang your clinic and asked these questions hun? I would you have a right to know and you should tell them your not happy. The profile of your implants will be on the little guarantee card they gave you on a sticker for examples me say 410 mhp(microcell high profile). Hope you get sorted hun x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 26th November 2011, 10:25 pm

Mine seem a little low, I had overs too. I did ask to look natural, I think they have to be positioned a bit lower to achieve this. Defo speak to the clinic and make sure u get all of your questions answered.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzy 26th November 2011, 11:38 pm

Hi. I would definitely get in touch with the clinic and ask them any q's you have to put your mind at ease. I too had over's as I had enough excess skin (through breast feeding) and I wanted a natural look.

I am 4 weeks PO and I haven't had any paperwork or card to confirm the implants/profile etc. I do know this information as my surgeon confirmed it with me but maybe I should contact the clinic too and request it in writing??x
kizzy
kizzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by chellemybelle 27th November 2011, 10:40 am

Hi, yes i have gotten in touch with my clinic, in due to see ps on sat 3rd dec. Has anyone heard of the issue i have about your muscle being too high that they cant put them under the muscle? Rolling Eyes
chellemybelle
chellemybelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 27th November 2011, 11:29 pm

hi- i can't have unders because i use my pecs so much in work (dance) and i think this is maybe what he maens- high meaning well developed?so it would look displaced underv the muscle, especially when you raise your arms. good look on sat xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 27th November 2011, 11:34 pm

Hi I did read on another forum a lady saying she was planned unders but when it came to it her muscles were too strong so the surgeon put them over instead ( ha unless that was you of course but this was ages ago now)

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th November 2011, 8:58 am

I doubt you surgeon would lie. It sounds like you would have had double bubble if he had placed them under. Did you have sagging before the op were your boarderline for an uplift? With a general ba you will just get your boobs but bigger. Your implants should be no higher with unders or overs. Is there a problem with nipple position? Do you think they may have bottomed out? Or did you ask for a high fake look? As it can be quite hard to get the reaally high up fake look unless you have very large implants
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th November 2011, 9:02 am

You went with transform so unless u ask for different implants you will have the allergan cui. They are also probably the mhp or cmh which are high profile. It should say what they are in the implant book they gave you
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by chellemybelle 28th November 2011, 12:30 pm

Hi, yes the labels on my warranty card says cmh. Will have a chat with him on sat. I would have thought the surgeon wouldnt lie either, its just that he said there wouldnt be a problem putting them under, and should have discussed with me the possibilities if not, and my expectations really x
chellemybelle
chellemybelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chellemybelle 3rd December 2011, 8:08 pm

Hi, been to see my ps today, have posted a new topic asking if anyone has had re op for bottoming out.... help, advice please, thanks
chellemybelle
chellemybelle
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down