Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Unhappy with overs.

+17
misf1
Loxxie
Princess_x
EmmaArden
chocolatemonster
kay
2nd time lucky
*Alice*
LittleMissBiker
suzi73
sabrina26
lx79
Pammie85
Twinkle3
karleyxxx
COOKIE
fairycake22
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Help! Unhappy with overs. Empty Help! Unhappy with overs.

Post by fairycake22 1st July 2012, 11:08 am

Help!!!

I have just had a BA 420cc overs from 32AA, I am 8 days PO today and i AM REALLY UNHAPPY i am in tears!!!

I said to the surgeon i did not want overs as i am so small i was worried about them being really visible!! (Which they are!) Also one is about an inch higher than the other, it seems bigger as well!!! so i am so upset! to me it looks about a half cup size bigger if not a whole cupsize bigger!?

I dont know whether this is due to the implant sitting higher that it seems that way!!?

I really wish i had pushed my surgeon to go under the muscle but he really dissuaded me, saying that the cleavage is further apart and they can look odd etc!

Anyway i am really really upset to the point i am in tears!!! :-(

Please help, as i think i may have to have revision surgery! I actually wish i never did it! i hated the experience of the operation drains and pain i was /am in!!

n now especially becase i dont like the results i am even more unhappy!

xx
fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Help! Unhappy with overs. Empty Re: Help! Unhappy with overs.

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 11:33 am

Hi Fairycake, C'mere and dry those tears Help! Unhappy with overs. 3682496823

Firstly don't worry sweetheart, EVERYTHING you describe is totally normal early post-op whether you'd have had unders or overs. Boobs are held high, they're visibly seen especially to the tops of the breast, they look really strange and it's VERY common for them to be wonky too, so everything is just as it should be for now sweetness. You have many changes ahead before you get your dream boobs, but it's going to take a long time hun, so patience is very much needed throughout your recovery. I know it's hard and scary at first, but trust me hun, things will get better Help! Unhappy with overs. 1978086825 .

It also sounds like you have a touch of the boobie blues too, which can magnify everything going on with your boobs too, this will pass also hun and many of us go through this too Help! Unhappy with overs. 571992 .

It may help for you to read this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sweetie. xx

Last edited by cookie on 1st July 2012, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 1st July 2012, 11:40 am

Oh no hun :-( I really feel for you
Have you spoken to anyone at you hospital expressing your concerns huni?
I'm sure they will look and feel a lot better when they have dropped and settled a bit xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 1st July 2012, 11:46 am

Your only 8 days post op babe you have to give it time obviously voice your concerns to your ps but try and take your mind off it for the time being babe xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 1:42 pm

Sorry your feeling sad my lovely just like the girls have said although we all wish the perfect boobs would just be there when we wake up! the reality of it is you have just had something strange and new put into your body and it will take time for you and your body to get used to them. big hugs huni give it a little time and im sure your boobs will drop and be lovely. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 1st July 2012, 1:53 pm

Hugest hugs lady, dry those tears! As everyone says its still really early days...try to stop worrying. Look after yourself and most of all be kind to yourself hon!!! I betcha it'll be fine in a few weeks. If not we're all here and remember that everything is fixable!!! xxxx
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrina26 1st July 2012, 1:55 pm

I just had a surgery 2 weeks ago. And first impressions were similar to yours.
But remember, after surgery the breasts are very swollen and you will not see the real results for a few weeks.
So do not panic and wait for your 6 weeks appointment with a doctor where you can raise you concerns (i am sure everything will be just fine).
xxxx
sabrina26
sabrina26
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 1st July 2012, 2:56 pm

hi fairycake, have you had a look at other ladies before & after pics because looking back at mine now you can see such a difference, in the first few weeks they looked awful and in the beginning i felt very low which i think many ladies go through.
Try not to worry for now and like the others said wait for yr next check up & if your still not happy speak up.
big hugs Help! Unhappy with overs. 571992
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Help! Unhappy with overs. Empty Thank you

Post by fairycake22 1st July 2012, 3:37 pm

cookie wrote:Hi Fairycake, C'mere and dry those tears Help! Unhappy with overs. 3682496823

Firstly don't worry sweetheart, EVERYTHING you describe is totally normal early post-op whether you'd have had unders or overs. Boobs are held high, they're visibly seen especially to the tops of the breast, they look really strange and it's VERY common for them to be wonky too, so everything is just as it should be for now sweetness. You have many changes ahead before you get your dream boobs, but it's going to take a long time hun, so patience is very much needed throughout your recovery. I know it's hard and scary at first, but trust me hun, things will get better Help! Unhappy with overs. 1978086825 .

It also sounds like you have a touch of the boobie blues too, which can magnify everything going on with your boobs too, this will pass also hun and many of us go through this too Help! Unhappy with overs. 571992 .

It may help for you to read this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sweetie. xx

Hi Cookie,

Thank you so much, just read the thread and I am/have experienced all those things. It is a brilliant thread. thank you

I know, i am just so sad at the moment, I know its early days, its just worrying me that it was like that from day 1. sad smile

Did u have overs? Will mine drop and fluff as well? How much do u think they will change? seeing stars

I am so scared they are going to end up being really ugly and fake looking. I hope so much that the ridge at the top goes, i really dont want the victoria beckham stuck on look :-( Im so scared. 🆘

Thank you so much, i will try and stay positive, xxx

fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fairycake22 1st July 2012, 3:41 pm

suzi73 wrote:hi fairycake, have you had a look at other ladies before & after pics because looking back at mine now you can see such a difference, in the first few weeks they looked awful and in the beginning i felt very low which i think many ladies go through.
Try not to worry for now and like the others said wait for yr next check up & if your still not happy speak up.
big hugs Help! Unhappy with overs. 571992

Hi suzi73,

I have seen a few before and after pics on a different website n they didnt look very similar to mine sad smile

Yes, i have my first po check up tomorrow, so im going to speak to the nurse then. im gutted really upset at the moment. :-( xx
fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fairycake22 1st July 2012, 3:42 pm

sabrina26 wrote:I just had a surgery 2 weeks ago. And first impressions were similar to yours.
But remember, after surgery the breasts are very swollen and you will not see the real results for a few weeks.
So do not panic and wait for your 6 weeks appointment with a doctor where you can raise you concerns (i am sure everything will be just fine).
xxxx

Hi sabrina26, thank you, i hope mine do change soon, did u have unders or overs? did they change a lot if they wer overs? drop, look more natural etc??

Thank you xx
fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 1st July 2012, 3:47 pm

Oh sweetie, you poor thing. As all the lovely ladies have said, give it time.

I had unders and had real high FrankinBoobs for the first two or three weeks, right from day one. It was only after three weeks that they started to gradually drop and settle. I'm now seven weeks post op and they still have some dropping and settling to do... with my left being the slow coach and not having caught up with my right, but they'll both get there in their own time.
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by fairycake22 1st July 2012, 3:49 pm

Thank you, I really hope they change/ get better. As i said its only really worrying me because one has always been higher up than the other one! :-( Makes me think one will always be higher up!? I dont want that or the stuck on look!! (cos it looks like that at the mo)

Thank you so much, I will keep u posted on how/if they change. Any advice or similar stories wud b great, similar stories that ended up really happy at the end?

Thanks girls xxx
fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 5:33 pm

fairycake22 wrote:Did u have overs? Will mine drop and fluff as well? How much do u think they will change? Help! Unhappy with overs. 2238686527

I am so scared they are going to end up being really ugly and fake looking. I hope so much that the ridge at the top goes, i really dont want the victoria beckham stuck on look :-( Im so scared. Help! Unhappy with overs. 2191481077

Yes, I do have overs lovely and went through all the same fears you're going through now, I've resulted in a very natural look, but it took over 3 months just to enable my boobs to gain symmetry again, then a further 3 months for them to soften up and move, so 6 months in all babe!

It would be perfect if we could have surgery and wake with our dream boobs and I dont think when we enter into having a BA a lot of us are prepared for the wait, but it's a very long wait sweetheart till you'll see the end result, so stick with us sweetie, we'll be right here to hold your hand and guide you along the way Help! Unhappy with overs. 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st July 2012, 6:06 pm

I too worried pre-op that overs would give me the Victoria Beckham look, I went through the odd, wonky, frankenboob stage too... It's all totally normal hun and as everyone has said you are early post op and have so many changes to go through.

Try to be patient and remember it can take up until 6-12 months for you to see th boobs you will end up with, don't focus on these now because they WILL change! Xx

Last edited by *Alice* on 1st July 2012, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 1st July 2012, 7:07 pm

Oh you poor little darling ,I am so sorry you feel down but I can only echo what the other girls have said ,they will change. After my pip replacements 10 weeks ago ,with same size implants, I was disappointed that they seemed to be smaller but a few weeks later that changed almost over night and now I am over the moon. They do change and you will be happy. Patience hun xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by fairycake22 1st July 2012, 7:21 pm

Thank you all so much, you have put my mind at ease, for now, i am just going to look forward to the final results i will see eventually....

I really appreciate ur support and positive comments, its definitely what i need. group hug

I am so glad i found this site it is just what i need.

xxx thank you
fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st July 2012, 8:34 pm

fairycake22 wrote:Thank you all so much, you have put my mind at ease, for now, i am just going to look forward to the final results i will see eventually....

I really appreciate ur support and positive comments, its definitely what i need. group hug

I am so glad i found this site it is just what i need.

xxx thank you

We've all been there at some point hun, I can't imagine how we'd all get by without each other! Hug x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 1st July 2012, 8:44 pm

This site is brilliant. I can only imagine the anxiety we all would have felt at some stage in our journey had it not been for the fact we could ask someone on here. group hug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by fairycake22 2nd July 2012, 11:48 am

Hi Girls,

so, I went to have my check up with the nurse today! And got there to only be told that she has gone home sick, i was askin why hadn't i been called n told!! They said my booking hadnt been finalised or something so they couldnt call me!!! Not really very happy, I didnt even get an apology for not being called.

Anyway, I was then told to go home and shower off the plasters and stere strips... by my patient co-ordinator! I also voiced my worries to her about my wonky boob (that has been like it since day 1) she said yes i can see exactly what you are talking about but its only early days so dont worry!!! And if it doesnt change not to worry i can have revision surgery the cost of revision surgery would all be covered by my warranty! Not what i wanted to hear, i really really really dont want to have revision surgery!!!

Now, i have just taken off my plasters and stere strips and can now really very clearly see how much higher one boob is sitting, u can even see that the incisions are different, one is much higher than the other! making me think that one is always going to be higher than the other one! im really scared and upset! I know i shouldn't be and that it may all change but just the fact that the incision is sitting higher does that not mean that this is how they are goin to sit!?

I can upload pics for u 2 see.

xx
fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2012, 12:01 pm

You really need to try and calm down sweetheart, you're going to make yourself ill babe and it's really not necessary Help! Unhappy with overs. 571992

The incisions look different at the moment because you have one breast healing quicker than the other, one may look higher up on the breast than the other which may be sat in the crease line, but as they even out and drop into position, the scars will sit the same too.

Honestly sweetie, I'm not saying these things to try and appease you, I wouldn't do that. You're early post-op and EVERYTHING you're concerned about is normal - I promise! So do settle down sweetheart. You're OK! Your new boobs are OK and they're healing, they wont look pretty, they will look wonky, but they will eventually look fantastic! So please be patient sweetheart.

As for the clinic! It's awful how you've been treated today by the clinic and I'm very concerned that the patient co-ordinator gave you clinical advice with no medical training to be able to advise you to do such a thing. I'd have her name and make a complaint hun. That is totally out of order and VERY unprofessional! The patient co-ordinator is a sales woman, she has no right to be advising you at all. Your patient co-ordinator wouldn't know whether or not it would be OK for you to be removing steri-strips right now with no medical training to check the wound and I'm absolutely disgusted with that babe. You deserve better and should really demand more lovely! If the nurse couldn't see you, then they should have asked a surgeon to check the would for you!

Give them a call hun and demand a wound check by a someone qualified to do this. It's really not on that you've been given this advice by a patient co-ordinator, so don't let it go till you've been seen by a professional. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fairycake22 2nd July 2012, 12:28 pm

Hi Cookie, thank u so much. I know, i am freaking myself out! :-( I remember my surgeon saying one boob sits lower than the other one anyway, n i sed oh right will u be able to see a difference after op n he said no, did i notice it now, i said not really, he said well u wont notice it then!!! But i do!
I dont know if they will even out, or even the scar, especially as i can see that one incision is higher up i put a ruler next to the lower incision and saw that the line done not match that of the other incision. - Im sorry i know im going on im just freakin out!

I know i didnt think it was great practise, but i said i want to take the plasters off so she said yeah just do it in the shower slowly ease them off...
Im more annoyed that no one called me!

They said they will get the nurse to call me tomorrow to arrange to see her, trouble is im back at work now, so i dont know when i will be able to go in. Its a bit of a joke and at the moment i am really really really very unhappy. I have spent £4500 on this, thinking it would make me feel better about myself and at the moment I couldn't feel more down!

Thank you for all ur help, xxx
fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 2nd July 2012, 12:36 pm

Hi huni i was just going to ask how you were doing today.
That is very bad that they didnt call you. I havent had mine done yet but from doing reasearch to my knowledge your breasts will heal and settle at different rates, its all so new to u my lovely and you are bound to panic. Have u spoken to your patient co since you took off the plasters? im sure things will settle down for you. Chin up chick xxxxxxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2012, 1:45 pm

fairycake22 wrote:Hi Cookie, thank u so much. I know, i am freaking myself out! :-( I remember my surgeon saying one boob sits lower than the other one anyway, n i sed oh right will u be able to see a difference after op n he said no, did i notice it now, i said not really, he said well u wont notice it then!!! But i do!
I dont know if they will even out, or even the scar, especially as i can see that one incision is higher up i put a ruler next to the lower incision and saw that the line done not match that of the other incision. - Im sorry i know im going on im just freakin out!

Don't for one minute think you're going on babe, you're not. You're scared, you're frightened and you just need reassurance lovely and that's what we're here for... OK?. Help! Unhappy with overs. 571992

I will say that if you had a slight asymmetry pre-op, you'll still have this post-op and it may be slightly more visible then before as BA's do seem to emphasise any asymmetry. BUT, that's nothing for you to panic about, if you, couldnt notice the asymmetry pre-op, then the difference will only be slight lovely, so DONT WORRY! lol.

The scarring your measuring, dont worry about that hun. as the higher breast drops to catch up with the lower breast, the higher scar will come down with that too and settle into the crease. MANY of us have this early post-op and it does settle so both scars are in the crease.

I know i didnt think it was great practise, but i said i want to take the plasters off so she said yeah just do it in the shower slowly ease them off...
Im more annoyed that no one called me!

Sweetheart, the reason you have a wound check at about 1 week post-op is to check the progress of the wound. Its not always right for everybody to be removing steri-strips as your wound may not have knitted together enough in certain places for you to have removed them without having been seen and your patient co-ordinator had no business telling you to remove them. You should have been checked over by a medical professional and if anything, it's this she should have advised and I strongly advise you make time from your work schedule to have that wound checked hun.

They said they will get the nurse to call me tomorrow to arrange to see her, trouble is im back at work now, so i dont know when i will be able to go in. Its a bit of a joke and at the moment i am really really really very unhappy. I have spent £4500 on this, thinking it would make me feel better about myself and at the moment I couldn't feel more down

Having spent all that money hun, your BA doesn't just stop at the door when you walk out of hospital, you need to follow your after-care babe and have those wounds checked. If there was a problem, who would be to blame? You? The Patient co-ordinator? The Clinic? I know who they'd blame for sure if you dont go back and see the nurse hun - YOU! and this would then make your aftercare void so you wouldn't be able to make any claims on it.

You really do need to atke care of your new boobs now hun. I understand that you have work, but your health really has to come first. You've just had major surgery and need to follow the post-op care that is provided by your clinic.

The healing of your boobs is just fine hun. I'd really put the fears out of your mind and allow them to heal. But what is important, is that you look after yourself and get your wounds checked to ensure they are healing well and to see if you need any further recovery instructions to help you get the best from your surgery.

Its also at this appointment with your nurse that you can get your fears logged. Get your nurse to write down all the things about your boobs that are concerning you. She'll give you reassurance as we have, but still insist your concerns are logged. This way when you go back to see your surgeon at 6 weeks post-op they will then be aware of your concerns and follow that progress to check how things are going and again advise if they feel necessary to help you get the best from your BA. So do make time for yourself babe. It's IMPORTANT. Help! Unhappy with overs. 48411 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd July 2012, 6:25 pm

Cookie has given you some fab advice FC xx

I can only add by saying this....You need to be patient sweety xx You are only 8 days PO xx you have lots and lots of changes to come yet gorgeous lady xx

It is worrying and stressful, but you do need to try to keep it in perspective otherwise you are gonna drive yourself doolally seeing stars

Take it easy hun and try to be patient xx what you are going through and what you are seeing is all perfectly normal xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next