Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unhappy

+10
mrsball
Jenpops
louise28
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
tigertonix
Princessgem
krizzooo1
senora
Wonderwoman1
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unhappy Empty Unhappy

Post by Wonderwoman1 26th December 2013, 9:29 pm

Hey girls... Hope you all had a boobilicious Christmas...  champagne .  I'm not happy.. First of all my lefties is in 2 seperate parts.. Now my right is going the same way.. Surgeon wants to see me again in 2 weeks.. Size wise also not happy.. Wanted an E cup.  I know you can't really go on cup size however I tried on one of my old bras today which is a B cup and it still fits me.. I then Tried on another couple and they fit me too... I do not think you can tell I've had BA and look nothing like Avi now.. I wanted to see significant difference in breasts but tbh difference is very minimal, not happy with the way are now each forming into 2 and can actually feel the implants sitting under my breast and breast kind of flapping on top.. Still feel empty with this separate implant underneath.. What can I do?? Can I ask for bigger due to me being so unhappy with size? It's not my imagination.. I would be lucky if I'm a C cup, and that's not what I wanted at all... xx sorry for rant xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Unhappy Empty Re: Unhappy

Post by senora 26th December 2013, 9:38 pm

aww hun so sorry ur feeling like this ..did u have overs ?
i could feel difference in boob and implant but only if i moved them in a particular way bit not looking in mirror.
have u called them best to make aware as soon as possible and even by email so u can confirm issues before u see /discuss with surgeon...xxx hoeping early days and size will improve i found i had loads of tummy bloat which hid projection xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 26th December 2013, 9:44 pm

Hug  Sending a hug.... Still only 9days post op ...am I right? so very early....hopefully with time you will love your boobs and they will improve each day. In two weeks when you see PS who knows, they may of changed more and you may be much happier!?

Hope you feel more possitive soon, it sounds really tough, I can't imagine ow I will find this process....especially with all the changes and fluffing etc etc ... I am NOT patient at all , so it will be very interesting.

I am sure other post op girls will be able to give some advice....Stay possitive.... Best wishes xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 26th December 2013, 10:13 pm

Aww just wanted to say sorry about the problems you've been having and offer a hug :( hope you get it sorted soon honey x x x
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 26th December 2013, 10:27 pm

Firstly.. I just want to say WELL DONE for being so brave!! You sound like you've had a really tough time since your op. It can't be easy having to two breasts which you perceive as mis-shaped or out of place. It sounds awful and you sound like you've been very patient up until now. I think if both breasts are showing the implant then you should contact your surgeon again. Be pushy because they're your breasts and you have paid for them! You deserve to have the boobs of your dreams- not boobs which are forming out of place. Obviously you're still very early days so it could be just a phase your boobs are going through. However, i agree with you that you should seek immediate advice from your surgeon. Good luck, honey! My thoughts are with you! Xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 26th December 2013, 10:38 pm

I'm 9 days post op and informed clinic day after I came out.. I told nurse I could feel implant and she said oh it can't be that it must be fluid.. Went in to clinic 6 days PO and PS put massive needle into breast to withdraw fluid. None came out and I asked him what I could feel and he said implant.. I definitely have double bubble but now happening with right breast.. Feel like getting them taken out and asking for refund! Don't have size I want, they look weird and I know I will now need revision surgery.. I want to know if he will put in larger implants free due to me not having much change in size. I told him what I wanted showed him pictures but not got anything like if.. Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th December 2013, 10:40 pm

Hi. I know how hard it is to be unhappy!! I feel for you

Do u have a pictrail i cant think what mean by the way you describe the look

Most surgeons won't operate if its only cause ur not happy with size well unless u pay but if ur probs are needing sorting with a reop and u have allergan.natrelle then when ur having a reop sometimes u can get new implants and ask to.go.bigger. But all surgeon's are diff

Hope it sorts itself out what has ur surgeon said it could be? Xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th December 2013, 10:43 pm

Sorry just seen ur reply

I went to see vivek and he seemed like he didn't answer all my questions about what if i needed revision for problems thats one thing that put me off him and he recommended overs apart from.that he seemed really good so im.sure he will be great at sorting ur probs out xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 26th December 2013, 10:51 pm

Yeah he said that he would fix it. (Double bubble) . I was happy with size last week as I was obviously very swollen but to go from a B/c to a C when I wanted an E cup... I feel like I do just thrown money away.. I didn't want fake look however wanted to see it and to be able to go into a shop and happily but E cup bras not buying same as before.. My breasts were always quite nice before but now they look terrible!! Double bubble been there from the start and that's why I've to go back 2 weeks.. I had unders too so didn't think I would be able to feel them but my left breast is actually sitting on top of the implant and right breast is bottoming out... Just a mess to be honest and I want bigger and better xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th December 2013, 11:06 pm

I can.feel my implants and had unders. 

Im looking much better this time round though but very uncomfortable 

I tried a 34b on after op last time it fitted went and got measured and was in an.e/f cup. Dont worry about the size ur still really early post op and if ur having a reop u will change again xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 26th December 2013, 11:10 pm

nope sad to hear you feel this way and after your other posts about double bubble and bottoming out I can REALLY see how you are so unhappy. I would be goin out of my mind....
 Aaaagh......Hopefully you see your ps very soon and in the meantime you can get lots of support here.

XxX
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 26th December 2013, 11:13 pm

Thanks Tink.. It is very upsetting though as we go through this to make us feel better about ourselves and don't want all of the problems that go with it.. I thought Pre op I would have to try to "cover up" but no so luck" maybe should have listened to PS at Transform.. He said I should have 460cc.. I want them now xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 26th December 2013, 11:16 pm

Thanks Krizzooo.. Boobs look ok when covered up on sports bra but when I take it off it looks like I have a big layer of blubber under left and a newly formed smaller layer under right.. Breast itself same size.. Implant in a world of its own.. xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th December 2013, 11:21 pm

I'm so sorry to read you have a complication babe, I really am  Hug 

But please don't feel too down about it - it CAN and WILL be fixed by your surgeon I'm sure.

We all try to prepared for the risk of complication and we do try so hard here not to sugarcoat the fat that they can happen. Its not often it does happen. But there's never anything that can't be fixed sweetie, so please hold out on that hope  there, there 

In regard to size....well, if your body simply can't take any more volume and risk the possibilities if further complication then there's no way your surgeon will increase in size hun and I'm sure you wouldn't want that either. But.... If he feels it is possible, then you would be able to increase in size free of charge with the replacement implants. 

Its been so, so hard on you because like our lovely Tink you still have yet to see your final result. Because of this complication its distorted to look of the breast is nothing at all like what you'll have and that's just talking about the double bubble - size wise, again at just 9 days post-op Wonderwoman you are NOT seeing your resulting babe. This will change dramatically and increase on size as everything starts to relax to allow the implant to show its full potential and that sweetheart can take MONTHS! 

I'm sure you have or will arranging an appointment with your surgeon very soon to have this fixed. So do try to be brave until you see your surgeon and get a clearer idea of what's going to happen from here hun.

We're all here for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th December 2013, 11:32 pm

Yeah honest ive been waiting over a year now with the last 6 months being quite tough emotional wise with.the look of my body

None of us want complications but unfortunately some of us get them. I had 3 really. Muscles being too tight.CC and pocket needing lowered its been hard going BUT im getting there and you will too. Promise xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 27th December 2013, 9:07 am

Wonderwoman just want to send you all the love in my heart to help you through this time,  Hug
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 27th December 2013, 9:18 am

Big massive hugs wonderwoman. This is not how anyone should start out after their op. Hope it's fixed really quickly for you. 

Hope your hubby is being ok. I know he wasn't keen on you having the op xoxoxo
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 27th December 2013, 9:25 am

Sorry to read Hun, just with respect to the implant size, if you do need a re op and take that to change implant size, for me I had to pay for the larger implant I wanted as they would only re op with the size that already had. (Re op totally free no charges what so ever) So maybe prepared to pay for replacement implant size. 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 27th December 2013, 9:34 am

Thanks girls.. Mrs ball how much roughly would this cost me.. I'm obviously going to need revision surgery and ok with that if it's going to fix problem however don't want to have to pay £3500 again to have bigger implants.. I think bigger would help.. I have 345cc in left and 360 in right.. I'm thinking maybe 420/460cc.. I'm sure this would give me desired look xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th December 2013, 9:41 am

You have Allergan implants babe and will therefore in accordance with the 'implant warranty' be entitled to a 'free' soze replacement. 

From the warranty 

Free size changes. At the request of your surgeon, any available size may be selected to replace your current Natrelle™ silicone gel-filled breast implant* at no cost to you. Also you may choose another style of Natrelle™ breast implant (a charge may apply on a product with a higher price). Free contralateral breast implant replacement is conditional on the surgeon's specific recommendation. This offer only applies to surgery with covered products after January 1st 2008

But... This is as I said hun... Only if your surgeon is in agreement that the increase wouldn't be too big for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th December 2013, 9:43 am

What was the biggest ur surgeon coukd get in i would have loved 420 or even 380 but could only get 360 in xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 27th December 2013, 9:46 am

I was offered 520 by transform.. He thought the bigger implant would be better for me. Didn't discuss anything bigger with Elanic but my rice boobs were 400 and loved them xx I felt 520 was too big but 420:460 I think were ok x
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 27th December 2013, 9:48 am

Thanks so much cookie.. I really appreciate this. So basically if surgeon agrees with size I should get replaced for free? Along with my revision xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th December 2013, 9:50 am

Yup  yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th December 2013, 9:51 am

Yeah if ur surgeon thinks u can.go.bigger u.should get free implants

Going bigger..... Does that.no increase your chance of double bubble and if you already have it your surgeon might suggest sorting the prob you have first,.mine did but again all surgeon's are diff

Hope it all comes together for you xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next