Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unhappy with size

3 posters

Go down

unhappy with size Empty unhappy with size

Post by salbos83 5th January 2014, 7:52 pm

Hi ladies
OK so I'll try and keep this short and sweet. I had 295cc PIP implants (unders) through transform 9 yrs ago. After finally saving the £3100 fee, I had them removed/replace through aurora (2weeks ago). I opted to go up a few sizes and after explaining pip implants came up big, we decided on 420cc nagor unders. I know its early days but I'm really unhappy with the size, they look no different and my old bras still fit me. (I've quickly tried 1 on out of curiosity). I'm completely gutted as I felt like me and the surgeon were on the same page. Has anyone else been in this situation and had a re-op/revision? Im quite slim it have broad shoulders and I feel like they're out of proportion. I took pics in of the look i wanted and wanted alot of upper pole fullness, i only have slightly more upper fullness and im assuming some of that will disappear when they settle in abit more. Iv mentioned it to my pc but she says it was a tight fit and any bigger would have caused rippling. But when i breastfed by boobs were much bigger than they are now. Arrrgh What do I do?? 
Sorry for the moan I'm just so unhappy right now unhappy with size G30 unhappy with size G30
salbos83
salbos83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

unhappy with size Empty Re: unhappy with size

Post by Gleaming 5th January 2014, 8:06 pm

hi hun, sorry to hear you are disappointed :( you are very early days at the moment, so you are likely to change a fair bit over the next few weeks/months. Not only does your body have to adjust to your new implants, but the implants have to adjust to your body. I'm sure if you tried on your old bras a couple of months in they will feel tight :)

The fact they put the biggest implants in they could says a lot - what would you prefer, bigger boobs that give you lots of complications and look strange, or 'smaller' implants that look good for you?

Give it time hun, a lot of us wish we had gone bigger early in the healing process, but a few months down the line the majority of us are more than happy with the results and I'm sure you will too :D xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th January 2014, 8:56 pm

Hi Hun, 

I've had re ops and gone bigger each time.

At 2weeks Hun, you're no where near seeing a final result. You've increased by just over 100cc so your old bras won't fit in months to come.

As for upper pole implants will always lose some upper pole as they drop, the way to achieve that upper pole look is with a balconette bra. 

As for choosing the size your surgeon has given you an increased size with the minimum risk from any complications. 

Sorry to hear you're unhappy Hun  it's a rollercoaster journey with a lot of ups and downs, and I'm sure given time you'll be happy x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down