Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 weeks PO - unhappy with size?...read this!

+8
Zum_Boobs
Moocher90
Mammamia
blush89
muddypaws
LindaP
Blondie14
Raisen22
12 posters

Go down

8 weeks PO - unhappy with size?...read this! Empty 8 weeks PO - unhappy with size?...read this!

Post by Raisen22 26th March 2015, 9:53 am

Hey ladies 

I had my check up last week and the surgeon was really pleased with how I've healed, the scars, how they look and how I've looked after them/myself. 

I have the all clear to go back to normal now! 

The best thing I did whilst there was ask to see my pre surgery pics, (I really recommend any girls to do this who are unhappy with cc size or results) and OH MY GOD WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! Before I had two flaps of skin with nipples, now they're nice big boobies!! I was wondering whether I should've gone bigger but after looking at my pre op pics I'm so happy with my size and results, they really suit my shape and frame. I'm delighted with my size, especially after seeing the beforehand pics and what they look like now. I'm really thankful to have been in a position to have the opportunity for a BA, I'll never forget this either.

I'm wearing 32E, I'm 5"5, 9st 8, 330cc high profile unders. 

So anyone worrying about the implant choice, please request to see your pre surgery pics, I'm sure you will be actually delighted with your/surgeons choice, especially in comparison to what was there before!! 

Take care ladies 

X x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

8 weeks PO - unhappy with size?...read this! Empty Re: 8 weeks PO - unhappy with size?...read this!

Post by Blondie14 26th March 2015, 9:59 am

Hi Hun well I'm feeling very unhappy with size now but it's not just the issue of size with me it's that I think I have skin that needs to be filled more . I will give my boobies some time to rest and see how I'm feeling in few weeks/months and I will give that a go to make me feel better I must admit I know my boobs are a lot better now then before . I'm still not completing happy thou and I've paid so much I want to be! Xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

8 weeks PO - unhappy with size?...read this! Empty Re: 8 weeks PO - unhappy with size?...read this!

Post by LindaP 26th March 2015, 12:24 pm

I'm glad you're pleased with them, congratulations! Enjoy all those pretty bras. xx
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 26th March 2015, 12:53 pm

Great advice :-) 

Really happy for you, they look great on your Avi, congrats! x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 26th March 2015, 1:47 pm

This is lovely and reassuring to read. Thankyou for sharing :) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 26th March 2015, 6:19 pm

Sooo true! I used to do this. And now when I look at my before photos I don't think too big or too small, I think bloody miracle!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 26th March 2015, 6:22 pm

Awwww congratulations on finding your happiness :) x I'm over the moon and I'm only 1 week PO x and I always said having what I got now is better then what I had before xx your avi is amazing and you should be proud of how far you have come x
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 26th March 2015, 9:11 pm

Fab advice! Will make sure I get some before pics for myself too so I can look back and remember =) I'm hoping for a 32DD/E myself =D Yours look fab hun x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 26th March 2015, 9:20 pm

I am the same of you! Always fussing over the tiny details, they aren't straight, one nipple is slightly higher than the other. What's that? one boob is looking slightly smaller than the other....argh ! why aren't they perfect!!?

*Shown pre op pics* uuuuuuughhh
*Looks back at boobs*
yahoo WOW! WHAT A PAIR!x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 26th March 2015, 10:36 pm

I'm so so happy for you!!! 
It's when you look at pictures you realise how far you have really come :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 26th March 2015, 10:49 pm

So lovely to hear you are so happy x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 8:09 am

Hi raison ohh do you have a pic trial could I take a look pls xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th March 2015, 1:45 pm

Fab post! glad everything is going well & you are loving your new boobs!   dance XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down