Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size changes 6 weeks - 6months

5 posters

Go down

Size changes 6 weeks - 6months Empty Size changes 6 weeks - 6months

Post by Sassysazzle 24th October 2013, 11:05 am

Hey Girls!

Well I am now into my 6th week post BA (I honestly have no idea where the time has gone!)

I'm pretty much back to doing all the same activities as pre-BA and boobies are coming along just lovely. I experienced my first double boobie bounce yesterday which was a very exciting milestone - I couldn't wait to get on here and share with my fellow September girls who are still nattering away LOL! Although its a bit scary running again now they're bouncing, I felt much safer when they were static ha ha! They've dropped now but I think they've still got some softening and fluffing to do.......

So, I've been measured a 32E. I don't see my PS until next week so haven't got the go ahead to wear wires yet....but I'm gonna buy some cheapy bras after my consultation. My question to you post-BA girls is how much did your boobies change up to the 6 month mark??? I'm trying to get an idea if they generally go up or down in size..........whether its worth spending any real money?! Maybe just on one or two?!

Thanks in advance xxxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Size changes 6 weeks - 6months Empty Re: Size changes 6 weeks - 6months

Post by COOKIE 24th October 2013, 11:11 am

Mine fluffed at 3 months and that was it for me. I never fluffed again just continued softening.

I think the record for fluffing here is 9 months post-op now so there is always a possibility that you could fluff anytime through the 12 month healing phase babe.

Misf1 fluffed twice! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th October 2013, 11:12 am

Just to add, for your first fitting, I'd just buy the basics - a black/white/nude bra so you have a bra for everything you wear... Then a couple of months later if they're still the same maybe by another and so on and so on...

This is what I did hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 24th October 2013, 11:33 am

Thanks hon, I'm off to Egypt in a month so gonna buy a couple of pretty sets too but just from good ol Primark. Gotta have matching knicknocks you see yes 

So when they fluff - do they get bigger? xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th October 2013, 11:48 am

Ohhhhh 'I' totally get the matching knicknocks babe yes lol

Yes... When your boobs fluff they get fuller.

As the implant drops and settles into the breast pocket you'll start to lose the full upper pole you have initially after surgery - many women at this time think their boobs have gone smaller and some even have a little panic, but its nothing to worry about and our boobs DEFINITELY don't go smaller.

As they drop the lower pole of the breast will fill out and the breast will protrude forward. This is called 'fluffing'

In my four years here there's only 2 women who have not fluffed after surgery. They remained the same size as the sportsbra they were wearing. The rest have ALL fluffed hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th October 2013, 11:51 am

I was measured at 8wks, and I swear theyre now on a bid for freedom! My M&S 32DD is fine, and a 34D from Boux still fits ok, but my 32DDs from Boux...well, theres not quite double boobage, but its getting there! I still feel like theres some more to go too, as they still have some upper fullness. Im waiting for 6m to get measured again. Buying the basics is the best way to go (maybe a little sumthin sumthin, just because you can), but there will most likely be changes between 6wk and 6m. This may result in a size change, it may not, but you dont want to spend a fortune only to have to bin them in 5m time! Unless it was hubbys money for birthday bras, then its fine :evil:
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 24th October 2013, 1:06 pm

Oooooo still lots more changing to look forward to then! Ok so that answers it then, not worth spending lots of money for now. Be patient. But its just soooo tempting LOL! But primary it will just have to be!

My OH not in to buying me underwear.... He's got his heart set on buying me a sophisticated dress to flaunt my new assets.....with matching shoes so I can't much argue with that! 

Thanks ladies xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 26th October 2013, 11:28 am

I just got a pack of two bra's with a cream one and a dark blue one to go under dark and light clothes for the time being until I'm more settled into a permanent size and then I will go mad with the buying and sex them up in sexy matching numbers!
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 26th October 2013, 11:31 am

Sounds reasonable! How are you getting on now babe? Xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 26th October 2013, 11:38 am

Really great actually! I love love love my new boobs. And loving my new job! This year will end on such a high note for me! 

How's everything with you?  Are you loving those boobies of yours?
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 26th October 2013, 1:04 pm

Make that 3 women who have never fluffed.  I still don't get what exactly is meant by 'fluffling'.  All I can think is that my lack of natural tissue is to blame.
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 26th October 2013, 1:32 pm

Oh no! Sorry to hear that Corrina nope  Your avi looks fab though - Cookie explained the fluffing thing in an earlier post but also if you search for fluffing in the search bar it brings up a ton of helpful pics and links. Oh I just noticed - you had Mr Frati too........when was your BA hon? xx

Yolanda that's great to hear hon! So pleased for you yipee I am so so so loving my boobies too!!! I've got a new lease of life! Just feel so much happier all round, especially now I'm back to normal activity levels. Was driving me mad not being able to go to the gym. Just on a mish to loose the few lbs I gained post BA ready for my jollies in 3 weeks - can't wait to get back to diving! xXx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 26th October 2013, 1:45 pm

Thanks hun, you're looking cracking yourself! I'm not displeased with mine & I've read the explanation for 'fluffing' before, but just honestly think it's passed me by.  Although they have softened somewhat, they're still the same size as when I had them done.  I still have the big gap in the middle.  The upper pole did drop, but feel a more gentle slope would look better.  They haven't 'filled out' as per 'fluffing' generally, so I'm now suffering boob greed!  I'm wearing a 34D bra (previously I couldn't get a bra that properly fitted as I was off the size charts!  And was too embarrassed to go & get measured properly, not that I've been to get measured since the op mind).  

Yes, I had Mr Frati too.  Mine are now 16 months old, so any fluffing would have occurred by now.  All in all I am still MUCH happier with them than I was previously, but as I said, I'm looking at them now & think they're small. Perhaps I'll just never be happy!  xx
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 26th October 2013, 3:36 pm

Lol when are we women ever fully satisfied?! 

I'm still such early days, I'm a 32e/34dd atm and I'm only very slightly built so they look pretty big on me...... I can't imagine ever feeling they're not big enough after having such teeny boobies before but I have heard from a lot of people you get used to the size real quick. 

Mine have dropped a lot from being torpedo like but still have that upper fullness...... I quite like it though, worried I won't like them now when they have dropped!!! Xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 26th October 2013, 4:06 pm

You will definitely get used to the size pretty quickly!  

I'm small frame too & they looked really big (to me) initially, but like I said, now I think they look small!  Mine were pretty non-existent beforehand, so it was a big difference initially, but over time.... Hehe!  I think I look in proportion now (whereas I certainly didn't before), but am just being greedy! Xxx
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th October 2013, 8:54 pm

Corrina_Corrina wrote:Thanks hun, you're looking cracking yourself! I'm not displeased with mine & I've read the explanation for 'fluffing' before, but just honestly think it's passed me by.  Although they have softened somewhat, they're still the same size as when I had them done.  I still have the big gap in the middle.  The upper pole did drop, but feel a more gentle slope would look better.  They haven't 'filled out' as per 'fluffing' generally, so I'm now suffering boob greed!  I'm wearing a 34D bra (previously I couldn't get a bra that properly fitted as I was off the size charts!  And was too embarrassed to go & get measured properly, not that I've been to get measured since the op mind).  

Yes, I had Mr Frati too.  Mine are now 16 months old, so any fluffing would have occurred by now.  All in all I am still MUCH happier with them than I was previously, but as I said, I'm looking at them now & think they're small. Perhaps I'll just never be happy!  xx
This diagram gives the best description I've ever found about fluffing Corrina

Size changes 6 weeks - 6months 8245858b8950406a37f019e63c1dfcb6_zpscf157f0c

May I just add babe... Looking at your avatar I very, very, VERY much doubt you're a 34D. I'd personally suggest ya go and get a proper fitting before ruling out the fact that you have fluffed hun, because I actually think you're in for a shock yes  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 28th October 2013, 9:30 pm

Aw thanks Cookie & thanks for the diagram :) 

I should go & get measured really.  I will have to bite the bullet & DO IT!  Maybe it's possibly because the changes are gradual, it's hard to think exactly how different they are from the start.  I looked for post op pics after I last commented & they did look quite different to how they look now.  I made the mistake though, of not taking pics periodically to see retrospectively how they've been changing... (me being super disorganised as usual).  Xx
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down